MO - Little Girl Found Assaulted At Scene Of Fire

Good luck with your sentence, Jeffery. Prisons love guys who assault children. And btw, congrats on being faked out by a little girl, dumba$$.

The reason why I gave such details is this. I feel that this little girl is my new hero. She was not only smart to fake her death to get him off of her, but brave enough to give such details to LE about her attacker. That is hard for people to do, let alone a 7 year old girl. That is a young age. Im very proud of her. She is so smart. I hope her community sets up some type of donation/scholarship fund- I know I wouldnt mind donating :)

Me too! I'm so proud of her! What a survivor. :)

Jeffrey Allen Dickson

Jury Trial
Sentence Date: Unknown

Offenses
Kidnapping
Forcible Rape
2 counts Forcible Sodomy

Sentence: 4 Life Terms

Projected Release Date: None

Thanks button is not enough, dear Belinda. I absolutely remember this. In fact I never forgot it.

Good luck with your sentence, Jeffery. Prisons love guys who assault children. And btw, congrats on being faked out by a little girl, dumba$$.

BBM

This made me LOL, thank's, I needed that.

oh dear god I want to vomit

hallejuiah for FOUR LIFE TERMS!!!!!

imo he should've also been charged with attempted murder - he made her smoke crack which could've instantly killed her; he choked her; and he probably started the fire - seems like attempted murder to me

anyway - I would gladly contribute to a fund for this girl as well
- she'd be 9 now I think? I hope she's received some intense therapy for the past two years

Belinda, thank you very much for posting so many updates.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back