GUILTY MO - Michelle Ricci, 36, & Marsha Spicer, 41, raped & murdered, Apr-May 2006

I cannot, for the life of me, understand what is wrong with these people. And as much as I do not like typing this, the woman is more disturbing to me than the guy. They both committed the same acts but the woman did it to keep "her man"! It's like women who sell their children for drugs or whatever else their heart desires. Soooooooooo sickening.......what empty husks parading as human beings. What is this fulfilling for these people? Please, some of you great psychological minds from the Caylee A. thread come analyze these people.

I can't imagine being a juror on that case. IMO they will all need therapy for the rest of their lives. I can't imagine the horror.

Riley has mental impairments you mix that with a drug addiction and an abusive boyfriend who supplies those drugs you create a situation of control where you will do anything for the next fix. I do believe that now she is clean from drugs, she realizes what she has done and is remorseful. Does not change the fact that she participated in these horrible crimes and she needs to spend the rest of her life in prison. She also leaves two children who are left to try and understand how their mother could of done something so horrible. Tragic situation all the way around.

I can't imagine being a juror on that case. IMO they will all need therapy for the rest of their lives. I can't imagine the horror.
I couldn't even read the articles, just the snippets of info posted from all of you was enough to make me realize I'd never have been able to serve on that jury! There's no way that I'd be able to sit through watching someone hurting another person, let alone torturing them the way it appears this couple did. My prayers for the victims family and friends.

Riley has mental impairments you mix that with a drug addiction and an abusive boyfriend who supplies those drugs you create a situation of control where you will do anything for the next fix. I do believe that now she is clean from drugs, she realizes what she has done and is remorseful. Does not change the fact that she participated in these horrible crimes and she needs to spend the rest of her life in prison. She also leaves two children who are left to try and understand how their mother could of done something so horrible. Tragic situation all the way around.

Good post, busylady, and I agree with you. I actually feel like I understand how Riley found herself in a situation where she participated in such an awful crime. My prayers for everyone touched by this - it is, as you say, just tragic in every way.

While this woman didn't choose to have a mental impairment (if she does other than being just plain stupid), she did choose to use drugs; she did choose this man as her boyfriend, and she did choose to participate.

I have no sympathy for her and hope that her life in prison is a living hell. Same for her boyfriend.

You are correct she did make choices and I in no way was trying to make excuses for her. Was simply trying to explain how she found herself in the situation to participate in this horrible crime. She does not have the mental capacity of a normal 42 yr old woman, she is a drug addict, when she was on drugs she felt like she "fit" in socially, when she was on drugs she felt like this boyfriend cared for her when no one else did (she had lost her husband and her kids), if she did not do what he said she would not get her next fix she would not fit in and no one would care about her anymore. She is still responsible for these choices and it does not make the crime any less horrible.
It does however help her children understand how their mother could of done something like this. She is suffering in prison no question about it, she is clean from drugs and realizes what she has done, realizes she will never be a part of her childrens lives again, has to live with the harm she has caused her children and the families of her victims.

While this woman didn't choose to have a mental impairment (if she does other than being just plain stupid), she did choose to use drugs; she did choose this man as her boyfriend, and she did choose to participate.

I have no sympathy for her and hope that her life in prison is a living hell. Same for her boyfriend.

Busylady, I know you weren't making excuses and I do feel for her children. For her, no.

0_62_riley_dena_mug.jpg

Looks like a METH head...

Good grief. That is one scary looking woman.

I wished she hadn't plead. She deserves the death penalty imo.

Where in the world are all these sickening and depraved women coming from? They are either doing this type of crime with some man or selling their own children to pedophiles to be raped repeatedly or they are killing their own children in the most depraved ways.:mad:

imoo

I have absolutely no sympathy for this woman. There is no excuse. No matter what, she was very capable of participating in these despicable acts. She wasn't that zonked out on drugs that it made her incapable of doing what she did. IMO one has to have this depravity deep inside of them to be able to do something so wicked and horrible.

And if they had not been arrested imo there would have been more victims due to this sadistic duo.

imoo

Here is another article

They Killed TWO Women after torturing them, sodomizing them, videotaping them with violent sexual acts by the man and then The woman Sat on one of the victims faces and suffocated her whilst he held the body down

UGH

And the other woman he took out somewhere and suffocated and strangled her and then set her on fire
The jury had to watch 9o minutes of video tape showing the brutal sex, torture and Killing
:(

http://www.kansascity.com/115/story/949201.html

I think that if they aren't going to get the death penalty then two women should hold her down while the fattest, filthiest, most disgusting man (think Fat *advertiser censored*) sits on her face til she's almost dead and then get up. Do that once a day for the rest of her life. :boohoo:

You know, there needs to be something worse than life in prison or the death penalty for people like this woman and her boyfriend. I'm an impatient person I don't want to wait for judgement day for them to get theirs.

Not only do I feel bad for the victims, their families, but the jury also. They had to sit and watch the videos.

I was on a jury earlier this year and thank God we didn't sit through that stuff. I think one five minute snippet of one of those tapes would be more than enough to convict them. :sick:

I cannot, for the life of me, understand what is wrong with these people. And as much as I do not like typing this, the woman is more disturbing to me than the guy. They both committed the same acts but the woman did it to keep "her man"! It's like women who sell their children for drugs or whatever else their heart desires. Soooooooooo sickening.......what empty husks parading as human beings. What is this fulfilling for these people? Please, some of you great psychological minds from the Caylee A. thread come analyze these people.

Some people need to learn that it's ok to be alone rather than with someone like that.

Preach it sister! Amen!!:clap::clap:

This pig sat on the victim's face? That seems sexual to me, and not just some order from the boyfriend. Even a child or adult with the mind of child knows not to hurt others. This disgusting woman could have gone out and turned tricks like many other addicted women do. She is a sexual pervert just like her boyfriend. May she spend the rest of her years in prison away from society if she is so mentally impaired that she follows along like a blind lemming.

While I do feel for her children, in some ways it's a blessing for them. She won't be in their lives anymore and can't do anymore damage than she probably already has.

txsvicki, I thought the same thing about her smothering them by sitting on their faces. There's other ways she could have suffocated them. She enjoyed it just as much as her sick boyfriend.

IMO

I have to wonder whether they had plans to sell the videos as 'snuff' films, or just keep them to relive the pleasures of their depraved acts.

Although it's old news dated April 5, 2016 I don't see it posted yet:

Missouri High Court Upholds Death Penalty In Torture Killing

"The Missouri Supreme Court upheld the death sentence Tuesday for a man who killed two women in 2006 after videotaped sexual torture, rejecting his claims that he received ineffective counsel during his trial for the murder that sent him to death row.

The state’s high court unanimously rejected Richard Davis’ attempt to throw out his conviction for the suffocation of Marsha Spicer at Davis’ suburban Kansas City apartment. Davis, 51, and his then-girlfriend, Dena Riley, 49, later pleaded guilty to murder and other charges linked to the killing of 36-year-old Michelle Huff-Ricci. Riley, who already had admitted in court her role in Spicer’s death, is serving multiple life sentences."

Missouri high court upholds death penalty in torture killing

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab