Deceased/Not Found MO - Renee Pernice, 35, Kansas City, 2 Jan 2009 - *S. Pernice guilty*

I agree!! I heard on the news that the judge could have given him 17 years, so he was even shown a little bit of leniency. Disgusting. I hope he is not put into protective custody in prison....if you catch my drift.

was that Clay County court or downtown court? TIA

I wonder if they will now pursue what happened to Star?

I was shocked to read 2 Acres was too much to search for Renee's body. Then I saw 15 years and wondered if he would get time off good behaviour or 1 day off his sentence for every day he does a job or however it is these convicted murders get their sentences reduced. Could he really be out in 10 ? Will he, when released be involved with another womans disapearance?

Will Star Boomer ever be found?

http://mothersarevanishing.blogspot.com/2009/02/star-boomer-who-is-she-and-where-is-she.html

15 years seems so little for the damage he's done. At least he didn't get away with it and now his children know what a he is. RIP Renee

was that Clay County court or downtown court? TIA

I wonder if they will now pursue what happened to Star?

I believe it was Clay County. Also, everything I have heard since the initial report yesterday is that 15 years was the max on the manslaughter, so it must have been the child endangerment charges that he was shown leniency.

I really hope they do pursue the Star Boomer case. Her family needs justice and Shon Pernice needs to stay locked up.

I believe it was Clay County. Also, everything I have heard since the initial report yesterday is that 15 years was the max on the manslaughter, so it must have been the child endangerment charges that he was shown leniency.

I really hope they do pursue the Star Boomer case. Her family needs justice and Shon Pernice needs to stay locked up.

Thank you. I love Kansas City, as I have said on other posts my family is from Shawnee Mission area, after being 'relocated' from the Indiana to Ohio area. I just don't understand the devaluing of women in this case. Why give leniency to an admitted murderer?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back