GUILTY MO - Rey Cruz, 1, beaten to death, Kansas City, 5 May 2010

Sheromom - I am so sorry to hear about your grandson. Sending warm wishes and strength your way and his way. Please keep us updated on his condition. Try to get some rest. Hang in there.

I don't know. A couple of hours ago I would have totally agreed with you. BUT, my grandson was hit by a car about 8:00 tonight. He lives in Montana and I am in Washington. I am so sick that I am still up even though we have been told he will live. But my first inclination was to get on here and on Facebook and share what had happened. I DIDN'T do so for fear someone would criticize me. But I still so need to talk. So I don't know. I think if he were dead, I would be too gone to talk........I'm pretty close to that right now......but I just don't know.

If anyone is a grand, they know that love their grands as much as their own...........maybe more. And right NOW, all I wish is that I had a friend to talk to and none of the real ones are awake. Perhaps that is what cyberfriends are for.

Anyway, this is likely NOT a similar situation. My grand has never been abused; his mother and I would be in jail if he had been. Nevertheless, I feel a bit inclined to be less judgmental than I would have been a few hours ago.

I'm so sorry. Glad he's going to be ok. It seems different though. I really don't know what I would do. I do know that if (God forbid) my child ever went missing, as soon as the cops were done talking to me and I'd looked everywhere and done everything possible, I'd be on here giving you all the info so you could get busy sleuthing and/or searching.

I don't know. A couple of hours ago I would have totally agreed with you. BUT, my grandson was hit by a car about 8:00 tonight. He lives in Montana and I am in Washington. I am so sick that I am still up even though we have been told he will live.

Sheromom, hugs, and I hope your grandson is OK! I can't imagine what you're going through. I'll be thinking of you and the grandbaby.

Sorry I got so off topic, everyone, BUT my grand has another major surgery in the AM and then we will know more as to how his recovery will go. But his concussion is fine and his insides are fine. Now it is a matter of his arm and leg........and they can do wonders now. He is glad to have the rest of the school year off but very sad that he won't be able to play football and basketball his first year of high school. Thanks so much for your support; it means a lot to me.

On topic- LOL- I just can see how someone would continue to want to talk.

Sorry I got so off topic, everyone, BUT my grand has another major surgery in the AM and then we will know more as to how his recovery will go. But his concussion is fine and his insides are fine. Now it is a matter of his arm and leg........and they can do wonders now. He is glad to have the rest of the school year off but very sad that he won't be able to play football and basketball his first year of high school. Thanks so much for your support; it means a lot to me.

On topic- LOL- I just can see how someone would continue to want to talk.

Hope your grandson is doing better.
I don't understand why the charges haven't been upgraded to murder, but I looked at mom's myspace and she commented that she was in KC a couple days ago to talk to a detective.
Maybe I was too critical of mom's updates, I looked at her MS for the first time since I posted and it brought me to tears.

what are they waiting for? the baby is dead. he killed him.

status updates and photo uploads

new photos include what looks to me like a memorial

there are also pics of baby Rey with his murdering father but I think she's deleting/rearranging right at this moment

if his family is trying to influence her that is witness tampering

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back