MO MO - Richard Dake, 37, Mountain Grove, 20 April 1999

I think it was a great shot-the eye color and age are what deter me....I am so glad people are still looking!!

Mr. Dake has brown eyes, so BK remains an unsolved mystery, at least for now... but it's a new year, and hope springs eternal.

So, keep BK and Mr. Dake in mind while on our travels, maybe tommorrow is the day when you or I will solve the mystery.

Again, Always Appreciating and Happy New Year!!!
Snufo

Mr. Dake has brown eyes, so BK remains an unsolved mystery, at least for now... but it's a new year, and hope springs eternal.

So, keep BK and Mr. Dake in mind while on our travels, maybe tommorrow is the day when you or I will solve the mystery.

Again, Always Appreciating and Happy New Year!!!
Snufo

Is Mr Dake's eyes confirmed Snuf?? cos I was looking at the ears and the one ear on both men curve out at the bottom on one ear and other is flat on both men..

maybe mr Dake had contacts in and didnt tell..
mr Dake's pic looks like it was taken at license branch. the back ground has a kink in it.. like a pull down thing they use..
my hubby and I have blue eyes and our eyes on license DO NOT show up blue ...
That pic of mr Dake could of been taken 4 or 6 yrs before 1999.. some states have different times for renewal.

Mr Grecian for men work nicely .. my step dad is 66yrs old and has black hair and mustache.. from using it.. lol I haven't seen a gray hair on his head ever.. and have known him since he was 40 ..

I would keep him open really .. but could still look but I wouldnt wipe him off as totally ruled out unless its dna or dental or something more than eye color..

just my :twocents: ....

Is Mr Dake's eyes confirmed Snuf?? cos I was looking at the ears and the one ear on both men curve out at the bottom on one ear and other is flat on both men..

maybe mr Dake had contacts in and didnt tell..
mr Dake's pic looks like it was taken at license branch. the back ground has a kink in it.. like a pull down thing they use..
my hubby and I have blue eyes and our eyes on license DO NOT show up blue ...
That pic of mr Dake could of been taken 4 or 6 yrs before 1999.. some states have different times for renewal.

Mr Grecian for men work nicely .. my step dad is 66yrs old and has black hair and mustache.. from using it.. lol I haven't seen a gray hair on his head ever.. and have known him since he was 40 ..

I would keep him open really .. but could still look but I wouldnt wipe him off as totally ruled out unless its dna or dental or something more than eye color..

just my :twocents: ....

I hear ya, my last license was issued in 2005 and doesn't expire until 2010, so I was a much less gray person in my last picture! lol!

That picture of Mr. Dake really could be from anywhere between 1995 and 1999 and I hear ya on the ear thing too, even the shape of his eyebrows is close. As far as eye color? I can only go with what MO says they have listed for him.

Who knows, maybe BK will take a look himself, but in the mean time, keep these two guys in mind! :)

I am interested to know how many of you would consider Mr. Dake a confirmed rule out and how many of you would consider him still a possible match- he's listed as having brown eyes, but the rest of the demographics line up pretty good. Just curious.

Snufo

I hear ya, my last license was issued in 2005 and doesn't expire until 2010, so I was a much less gray person in my last picture! lol!

That picture of Mr. Dake really could be from anywhere between 1995 and 1999 and I hear ya on the ear thing too, even the shape of his eyebrows is close. As far as eye color? I can only go with what MO says they have listed for him.

Who knows, maybe BK will take a look himself, but in the mean time, keep these two guys in mind! :)

I am interested to know how many of you would consider Mr. Dake a confirmed rule out and how many of you would consider him still a possible match- he's listed as having brown eyes, but the rest of the demographics line up pretty good. Just curious.

Snufo

I would consider him a possible match until dna confirms otherwise..

I would like to see an overlay done with the eyes matching up... I have no clue how to do that though..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back