NOTGUILTY MO - Savannah Leckie, 16, found deceased, Theodosia, 18 July 2017 * mom arrested*

The search continues for an Ozark County teenager who went missing from her home in Longrun, Missouri more than two weeks ago.

Ozark County Sheriff Darrin Reed says the search for 16-year-old Savannah Leckie has been non-stop, with his department utilizing every available resource.

Leckie is a high functioning autistic and according to authorities, will approach strangers “to a fault without understanding the dangers out there.”

Investigators believe she may be trying to return to friends or family in Minnesota or searching for her biological father’s relatives in the Hollister area.

http://www.hometowndailynews.com/2017/08/04/search-continues-for-missing-ozark-co-teen/
d0ae47cb7421dd366b87204d33a00b2a.jpg

Where could you be, Savannah? Hoping she is found safe <3

Savannah is a beautiful girl. I feel she either had met someone on the internet that was picking her up or she was hitchhiking. Neither one is a safe plan.

A question I have is how long had the family lived on the farm? Why did she not have any friends? Being homeschooled is very isolating without the interaction with other people your age.

From all the articles, it sounds like she had friends where she lived before moving to the farm. To move from an area where she was active with friends, to the country would be very depressing.IMO!

I hope she is found safe. It has been so long now that the outcome is probably not going to be good. Sorry to think that.

The search continues for an Ozark County teenager who went missing from her home in Longrun, Missouri more than two weeks ago.

Ozark County Sheriff Darrin Reed says the search for 16-year-old Savannah Leckie has been non-stop, with his department utilizing every available resource.

Leckie is a high functioning autistic and according to authorities, will approach strangers “to a fault without understanding the dangers out there.”

Investigators believe she may be trying to return to friends or family in Minnesota or searching for her biological father’s relatives in the Hollister area.

http://www.hometowndailynews.com/2017/08/04/search-continues-for-missing-ozark-co-teen/
d0ae47cb7421dd366b87204d33a00b2a.jpg

The attached article only mentions: "Leckie was last seen July 19[SUP]th[/SUP] wearing a t-shirt and jeans, and may have a teal and pink computer bag with her."

No mention of: "Leckie took a large number of items with her when she left, Reed said, including her favorite blanket and pillow from her room, clothing and other personal items. Reed said he doubts she would be able to carry all of the items while on foot; therefore his office believes Leckie may have had a vehicle waiting for her when she left in the middle of the night.

http://www.ozarkcountytimes.com/news/article_3e9962ac-6e17-11e7-9e4a-e746bf890c73.html

I hope the evil in men's hearts will leave this child alone. Her story really needs more coverage!

Eagle Ridge Academy is a college-prep charter school in Minnesota:

https://www.eagleridgeacademy.org/

Did she attend this school before moving to Ozark County? (Forgive me, haven't read all the articles.)

JenJen is right, this is a rugged, rural area. Travelers come to the area for trout fishing.

Savannah didnt even have a cell phone. I personally don't think she met someone via the internet either because if you look at her social media accounts she didnt seem to active on them. Her mother is trying to obtain a lawyer and has set up a go fund me account for that. I am hoping for the best for Savannah.

The mother is opening a gofund account because she said the county cops violated her civil rights not to fund the search for Savannah. I don't have a good feeling about this jmo. If this isn't allowed please delete.
Savannah didnt even have a cell phone. I personally don't think she met someone via the internet either because if you look at her social media accounts she didnt seem to active on them. Her mother is trying to obtain a lawyer and has set up a go fund me account for that. I am hoping for the best for Savannah.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I meant the gofund is for her to hire an attorney.
The mother is opening a gofund account because she said the county cops violated her civil rights not to fund the search for Savannah. I don't have a good feeling about this jmo. If this isn't allowed please delete.

I have had big doubts she got a ride from the first few days. I was hoping and still am that the mother was not involved. Something is wrong here. None of the story makes sense to me. Has anyone else read her mothers fb page?

I did. I don't live far from there and its all been hush hush. I didn't know about it until i seen it on here. LE is maybe thinking there is no reason to look elsewhere jmo. I'm not postive what we can talk about concerning the mother but I thought the account was very strange. I believe we can talk about warrants because they are public records?
I have had big doubts she got a ride from the first few days. I was hoping and still am that the mother was not involved. Something is wrong here. None of the story makes sense to me. Has anyone else read her mothers fb page?

Here are Savannah's FB pages. One interesting thing I found here is she belonged to an Off Grid Knowledge Seekers and Teachers group. Maybe she has more knowledge about the outdoors, etc.. than what people would think of her???
https://www.facebook.com/savannah.leckie.56/about?lst=100005958516248:100014397514984:1502092256

This one states she lives in Fridley, MN. Which is just on the North side of the cities. I personally would refer to it as a Mpls suburb.

https://www.facebook.com/savannah.leckie

I follow missing persons, but this one is a member of an off grid fb group that I am in. It is people who want to be self sustainable. A lot of parents on there home school and live in remote areas. The off grid fb page has several sister pages and this is one of them. They swap lessons and ideas for home schooling.

Her mother mentions that Savannah deleted some of the history from her computer and that she has done this before. Why did she do it before? Did she run away before? Wonder if the police have gotten any info from the computer.

I'm not saying that drugs are involved but that area where she lives is very very rural and LE has busted tons of meth labs around there. Jmo

I just referred to the "Fridley, MN" notation to give an understanding of where she may be trying to head towards.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back