MO MO - Sharon Hurley, 24, St Louis, 24 Feb 1981

I live in Saint Louis . . . and have nothing positive to say about the many unsolved murders (and crimes) here. Every single day someone is MURDERED! Some days there are multiple killings & StL is a small City!

Praying for peace & justice!

thank you I was tring to google it ....
Alice sounded so sad now I know why she must know what I am about to look at ...

I can do this....

I think it is really the LE rept's you are after and not so much the ME rept's.

I could be wrong...

It's happened many times before...I HAVE been wrong! LOL

<cheesiest grin I can muster> :)

I want all the facts....

I'll open it with my therapist ;)

WARNING - GRAPHIC

The crime scene pic's from LE will show the scene of the crime and her body as it was found but the autopsy photos will show the actual autopsy - as in "Y" shaped cut in the torso, internal organs removed and weighed/photographed, the scalp slit at the back of the neck and peeled up over the head covering the face so any bruising/hematomas on the skull area etc...can be photographed. I am sorry to be so graphic, truly I am. I just want to make sure you know what to expect. Although, I don't think there is a way to 'prepare' anybody for that when it is a family member.

More hugs.

Not really sure what that means.... Can it help Sharon....
I called Alice @ Rick Stone coroner and I need to just send a letter and sign and I will have all thatthey have ... I have not wrote letter nor mailed kind of scared ....What will I be getting .... God give me the stength to complete this....

I will call up there in the morning and ask, I don't believe they would send pix but it could be. If they will let me go and look at file I would be willing to do so and then prep you for what is inside.

Your Mother's case strikes a cord with me, it is local and I am close in age to her.

The ones I have done they always separate the autopsy report from the images. They charge separately for both as well.

LE reports are usually charged by the page and images will be separate.

Not sure how they do all of that in Missouri though.

G'night all.

The ones I have done they always separate the autopsy report from the images. They charge separately for both as well.

LE reports are usually charged by the page and images will be separate.

Not sure how they do all of that in Missouri though.

G'night all.

That is what I thought. And actually this is Illinois. Sharon was found in East St Louis, IL, in St Clair County, IL. I don't know if the coroner would have the police reports or not. For some reason I think they do. The current coroner was a chief of police prior to being elected coroner. He helped solve the Summerfield Jane Doe case, a long time UID here.

I will call up there in the morning and ask, I don't believe they would send pix but it could be. If they will let me go and look at file I would be willing to do so and then prep you for what is inside.

Your Mother's case strikes a cord with me, it is local and I am close in age to her.

Please dont call im a big girl lol I need to do this people tried protecting me from the truth and it may have been alot worse....

Thank you

ETA: I am grateful .... I understand what this is I am doing thats why it took me so long to but I am not

Sure, I do understand that. /I won't, but, if you change your mind let me know.

I will go see if I can find newspaper articles. I was telling a friend about this today and she said she is almost thinking she does remember this being in the papers. She went to another club a lot near there, called OZ, more of a rock and or disco club (big club hard to explain, LOL, Pops was more country,) but said that it scared a lot of people and all. Even though there is and was a lot of crime, at the same time it didn't always hit home to younger people, KWIM.

I am also trying to recall a website I found years ago about various crime groups in the St Louis Metro Area (even though IL, we are part of the St Louis Metro Area) there was something I found about a man, and a woman, and I found it looking for information on a missing person in the area, that is coming to mind big time. I will hunt for it.

Couldnt fix above post....

I am not that 6 month old no more ....

I know, and I think it takes real courage to do what you are doing.

Some of us I think, and, I know for me, just want to help.

I could easily have been your Mother.

Good night. And as soon as I find news reports will copy, scan and post them.

I looked at all of those pictures.
If you did too then you know what you MAY be facing.

Hopefully it won't be near as bad as some of them.

I understand why you feel you have to do this.
I'll keep you in my prayers.

Rosie, TY TY TY! IDK WHY I keep trying to put this in MO! Ugh. <smacks self in the head and repeats...ILLINOIS, Illinois, Illinois.>
There, maybe I'll 'get' it now, lol.

G'night again, for real this time. :)

Thank you yes they were pretty bad im going to bed to good night every1 (that is if I can lol)

<3

I will keep you in my prayers and I am sure your mother is looking over your shoulder,and will help you as well. :rose: :angel:

I remembered the name of one of the persons I was researching for another case, that is making me think of this in relation to Sharon's murder. Jesse Stoneking, not sure it has any bearing on this, can't wait to read the articles. Am hoping to get to library tomorrow, but, if it is raining or too cold have to wait till Saturday when I can use car and not walk.

Justice4Sharon, I think you are sooo brave and strong and I know your mother thinks so too. :)

I remembered the name of one of the persons I was researching for another case, that is making me think of this in relation to Sharon's murder. Jesse Stoneking, not sure it has any bearing on this, can't wait to read the articles. Am hoping to get to library tomorrow, but, if it is raining or too cold have to wait till Saturday when I can use car and not walk.

Hmmm...
Dont see what you are getting at....

Is that Italian mob....

Hmmm...
Dont see what you are getting at....

Is that Italian mob....

I don't know. I don't want to say that. LOL. And the mob around here was Italian and Syrian, and I think Irish.

A couple years back there was a case here, can't think of the name, where I was doing some research, it was about a woman who went missing in the area though, in the early 80's, maybe the late 70's. I found a lot of information on Stoneking, and something in it, and I am going from memory as whatever notebook I have this in is not handy, I think the notes on this got stuck in a notebook with another case, <Sigh> and I think there was something that makes me think of this case - this probably makes no sense, but, might to other Sleuthers,. LOL I found some of the stuff (online) about Stoneking last night, the articles at the Crime Magazine, which I joined to read, they used to be free, and they are good, but, if I remember correctly, someone had a site on some free hosting place where they had typed a large amount of other information on things Stoneking did or allegedly did. I remember trying hard to make the missing woman fit a woman Stoneking allegedly killed, but, ended up finding something that proved (to me) that there was no way the missing woman was this woman. <Sigh> Anyways, if I also recall correctly that woman's family was awaiting DNA on a body found that seemed promising.,

And it is raining here, since early so can't go to library till in the morning when I have a car. But a cold rainy afternoon is a good time for the internet, especially since I heard it is bad luck to do housework of any nature on Friday the 13th, Except for cooking. LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back