Identified! MO - Springfield, Female remains in trash can, Jul'12 - Kelly Frech

Finally (sorry to be all 'spammy' - I am new at this), why are there no updates or new information since the week after this happened? Is that usually an indicator that the FBI is involved? I feel very compelled to help find people he may have raped and/or killed.

I have wondered about this also. When you knew him, what did he do to earn a living? His 'movements' could suggest drug and/or human sex trade and too often this involves local people with position and power. Maybe the local LE are covering something up?

Well, based on the scanty reports online about his whereabouts - it seems like it could be possible. It was reported that he traveled between FL and MO and possibly even broader - like coast to coast. His long-time girlfriend and kids were in FL, but he was most recently in MO.

I stumbled upon Holly's story by accident last night and it gave me chills - the man was described as 5 foot 8 to 6 feet tall and 200 pounds - Adam does fit that description - he was just shy of 6 feet, and when I knew him, his weight was always 180-200.

If nothing else, it seems like exploring his whereabouts at that time would be prudent. I emailed two different police departments involved with Adam's case and Holly's cases and got a "not authorized to release that information" so I don't really know if that means they have made a connection or not.

I feel like this case is screaming for attention - maybe I am just too close to it. But, I really feel that if this story went national, a flood of information about Adam would surface and pieces would start falling into place. Just because he is dead does not mean that the families don't deserve some sense that justice was served.

Not an expert or anything but to ease your mind a bit maybe I have seen nothing that points to Adam having any connection to Tenn, where Holly was abducted.

Holly was abducted from a very isolated home in the middle of the woods and a random person traveling would have no idea a home was there. Holly was most likey taken by a local and /or someone who knew her family. There is nothing I have found that indicates Adam had anything to with anyone in Tenn. Of course not nowing him or anyone in Holly's case I could be wrong but IMVHO I do not think Adam would make a good suspect in her case. Unless he has a local connection there.

I would however like to ask you if when Adam and you lived togther or anytime in the past you recall any unsolved murders or missing people in places you are aware he was or close to or people he knew even as far back as high school?

No, I don't remember anything specific. But he used to threaten that he knew how to make people disappear and that he had done it before - was there any truth to that statement? I don't know - I sure believed him at the time.

It has been two months since a man was shot and killed by a Marionville police officer and nearly two months since human remains were found in the dead man's trashcan in Springfield.

I have been guarding the name of Kelly Anne Frech, who was from Longwood, Florida, for nearly two months at the request of her family members. After KY3 publicized Kelly's identity this evening, I decided that what I have learned about Kelly and Adam needed to be told.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2012/08/remains-found-in-trashcan-returned-to.html

Yes, I did know him personally. I have been looking over my shoulder for 15 years being fearful of him. Now, I just want to help find answers for others and myself.

Shelly, I am a reporter who has been covering this case from the beginning and I would love to hear about your experiences with Adam Bergseth.

My email address is: meyer_news@hotmail.com

Two women who spent a great deal of time with Adam Bergseth before he was shot and killed by a Marionville police officer after he lunged at the officer with a pair of scissors in late June say he was a man with many secrets.

Twenty one year-old Cheynne Nava was in an open relationship with Bergseth. "I saw other people and he saw other people. It worked for us."

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2012/09/friends-say-bergseth-was-shady.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back