MO MO - St Louis, BlkFem 8-11, 54UFMO, in abandoned bldg, Feb'83 #2

Could there be any connection with this case: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Camden Jane Doe Recon

Summer 1978 and early 1983 - so 4,5 years apart
Camden NJ and St. Louis MO - so 900 miles

Black teenage girl, bound, stabbed, decapitated.
Body parts dumped in basements of vacant buildings.
Unless i missed it, started a thread for this Jane Doe, would not be surprised if her case is connected to others, including the St Louis Doe, imo..

Is that database system advanced enough to run some basic comparisons between UID and murder victims?
I mean like full checkup on everyone there to either conclude with confidence that nobody in the database is the parent, child or a sibling of the person in question? Or at least some sort of alarm bell that rings and indicates to run full comparison cause some markers match and "these two people could be closely related"?

Thinking about a scenario in which this girl was never reported missing cause her family was murdered too.

Is that database system advanced enough to run some basic comparisons between UID and murder victims?
I mean like full checkup on everyone there to either conclude with confidence that nobody in the database is the parent, child or a sibling of the person in question? Or at least some sort of alarm bell that rings and indicates to run full comparison cause some markers match and "these two people could be closely related"?

Thinking about a scenario in which this girl was never reported missing cause her family was murdered too.
IMO, yes, it would hit on a relationship close enough to be parent, child, or sibling.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W4R_DR1V3R
Back