Found Deceased MO - Titus Tackett, 3, Killarney Shores, 10 Feb 2016

Search has been suspended, "it appears". Ambulance has arrived.

I am watching the live stream. The "lodge" that the reporter refers to is being used as the command center. The minivan of great interest is right next to the lodge. So where is this lodge in relation to the home where Titus went missing from? And how did police manage to set up a command center right next to where the minivan was? I guess I am wondering if someone drove this minivan to the command center??

ETA: According to a reporter, the lodge/command center is in the "immediate vicinity of the home."

The minivan that they are centered around next to a house.
I have a feeling the person went to get in their van and found the boy in there. The search being called off is pretty telltale along with lack of frantic activity.
Sheriff says press conference at 12:30

News conference scheduled for 12:30. "People literally walking away now. Whatever they found there has given them a strong indication of what happened." From link for live footage.

Is that a large pig in a pen in the background of the live feed...or a dog? Hopefully all animal's houses/barns are being checked. Little ones have survived my hanging out with animals in cold temps before.

According to the video posted here, the family friend states the FBI is involved in the search.

ETA: I just saw this post:

News conference scheduled for 12:30. "People literally walking away now. Whatever they found there has given them a strong indication of what happened." From link for live footage.

I am holding my breath and trying not to :cry:

:praying:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that a large pig in a pen in the background of the live feed...or a dog? Hopefully all animal's houses/barns are being checked. Little ones have survived my hanging out with animals in cold temps before.
It's a pig.

The minivan is about 1/4 mile or so from where he disappeared from.
The minivan that arrived with the lights is the coroner as I suspected.

A sheet is being held up around the van now. to cover the scene.

Joe Millitzer in a minute
A yellow barrier is now being placed in front of the van. This is typical when a body has been found.

Joe Millitzer a few seconds ago
No one has been taken to the hospital in the ambulance. The coroner is on the scene.

Joe Millitzer a minute ago
A arrived at the scene. Went to the van with the door open and broke into tears.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back