MO MO - T'Montez Hurt, 19, last seen at Greyhound Bus Station but did not get on a bus, Kansas City, 1 Feb 2024

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
T'Montez Hurt

T'Montez Hurt was last seen around 11:53 a.m. on Thursday, Feb. 1, at the Greyhound Bus Station located at 1101 Troost Avenue. He did not get on a bus, according to Hurt's grandmother.

Hurt's grandmother said he was later seen on street camera video near 77th Street and Troost Avenue.

T'Montez Hurt'Montez Hurt

T'Montez Hurt was last seen around 11:53 a.m. on Thursday, Feb. 1, at the Greyhound Bus Station located at 1101 Troost Avenue. He did not get on a bus, according to Hurt's grandmother.

Hurt's grandmother said he was later seen on street camera video near 77th Street and Troost Avenue.
So he was in fact last seen on street camera near 77th and Troost and the Greyhound info is irrelevant. I swear anyone on WS could write a better article than the AI or outsourced journalism we're seeing today.

So If I'm understanding this correctly TH called/facetimed his grandmother from the home of an unknown female and TH sounded under distress. Grandmother calls LE who show up to the woman's home and TH tells LE that he thinks he was 'laced' (smoked a controlled substance that may have been laced with another substance).
TH ends up at the emergency room. Reporting does not indicate how he got there. He was there for a couple of hours and is given a voucher for a cab to take him to the bus station. TH arrives at the bus station but it was closed.
No wonder his family is desperate to make contact with this young man!!

I guess TH isn't currently registered as a student

KQ2 spoke with Officer Gonzalez from KCPD who said that there were no updates on the case but that a detective had been assigned.

Assistant Director of Marketing and Communications at Missouri Western State University, Kent Heier confirmed that Hurt was enrolled at MWSU last semester but that he was not currently enrolled in the Spring semester.

I came here after listening to NG's episode from last week.
I can't believe this kid has just disappeared. His poor grandma.
Did you learn anything new from the podcast? Seems like he was dropped off at the bus station and went inside briefly but the ticket office was not open yet. Then he is seen exiting the bus station. That's it. Do we know if he still has his phone? Seems like he was not afraid to ask for help and was helpful to LE. I wish he would reach out.

Search continues for missing man last seen three weeks ago at Kansas City bus station​

Family members are worried for Hurt’s safety, as they’ve heard reports that there are suspicious circumstances surrounding his disappearance, the Ad Hoc Group Against Crime said in a news release.

Hurt was last seen wearing a royal blue Price Chopper polo and green sweatpants. He is 6 feet, 1 inch tall and weighs around 160 pounds.

Hurt has brown eyes and red and black hair. He also has tattoos on his right arm.

The Ad Hoc Group Against Crime asks anyone with information about Hurt’s whereabouts to call 314-305-9478. The police department’s missing persons unit can also be reached at 816-234-5043.

Sullivan has been traveling to Kansas City from her home in St. Louis, continuously searching for her missing grandson.

“I go in vacant buildings. I look in trash cans,” she said. “I’m holding on, trying to keep the faith, saying to myself no news is better than bad news.”

MAR 28

ST. LOUIS — A St. Louis grandmother is searching for her grandson, who appears to have vanished in the Kansas City area. The search for 19-year-old T’Montez Hurt is causing significant distress. Grandmother Tecona Donald-Sullivan says, “Please help me bring my grandson home safely.”

Hurt has been missing since February 1. Hurt last appeared in the vicinity of 12th Street and Troost Avenue in Kansas City, donning a royal blue polo shirt and green pants.

More at St. Louis grandmother pleads for help in finding missing grandson

MAR 28

ST. LOUIS — A St. Louis grandmother is searching for her grandson, who appears to have vanished in the Kansas City area. The search for 19-year-old T’Montez Hurt is causing significant distress. Grandmother Tecona Donald-Sullivan says, “Please help me bring my grandson home safely.”

Hurt has been missing since February 1. Hurt last appeared in the vicinity of 12th Street and Troost Avenue in Kansas City, donning a royal blue polo shirt and green pants.

More at St. Louis grandmother pleads for help in finding missing grandson

Hello, I was reading the description of the clothing and was wondering what Price chopper to T' montez might have worked at? My husband is a former Price chopper employee, is why I am asking.

Hello, I was reading the description of the clothing and was wondering what Price chopper to T' montez might have worked at? My husband is a former Price chopper employee, is why I am asking.
Hi, and welcome. I've been in this thread a lot and it has not been disclosed, to my knowledge, which location. I'm just guessing but maybe any locations near the university - Missouri Western State University, or near his grandmother's in St. Louis.
I feel so bad for TH's family. I wish for a reunion.

Hi, and welcome. I've been in this thread a lot and it has not been disclosed, to my knowledge, which location. I'm just guessing but maybe any locations near the university - Missouri Western State University, or near his grandmother's in St. Louis.
I feel so bad for TH's family. I wish for a reunion.
There are only two Price Choppers in the St. Louis metropolitan area. One in Ferguson (North St. Louis County) and one in House Springs (Jefferson County).

The locations mentioned in the grandmother's heart-wrenching! interview on Nancy Grace are in relatively high crime areas of KCMO. T'Montez's recent (on-going?) unstable mental state would be unfortunate in and of itself, without the additional danger from other potential bad actors.

Where are you, T'Montez?

There are only two Price Choppers in the St. Louis metropolitan area. One in Ferguson (North St. Louis County) and one in House Springs (Jefferson County).
Correcting myself here. The first Price Chopper I listed in NOT in Ferguson as the maps led me to believe. It's in North St. Louis City.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back