GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walking outskirts of lake according to live streaming

Probably walking along the River Des Peres . . . Looks to be in their back yard or very close to where the house is (Clevedon Street)

River Des Peres dumps into the Mississippi River not too far from this location!

ugh......Pleaseeeeeeeeee let this one turn out differently.

This is crazy, absolutely C R A Z Y!

Multiple scene's right now, but can't say they are related

1 is 10 blocks from Tyler's home - Lakewood Cemetary, crime scene tape out - there is a lake at this location

Something else happening at a house 6 blocks from Tyler's home

Again, the live reporters don't know if it's related.

But it's all happening at the same time.

(this from the live link posted)

FBI already called in

There are at least 20 police cars there right now (at this area near the river).

Police putting up crime scene tape near the home, but not confirmed it relates to the case. 20 police cars on sight.

I am a normal healthy woman with a 2 year old, and have slept until 11:00 when she has slept that late. It's not unusual for mothers of young ones to need to get caught up on sleep.

When there is another adult around (in this case the grandma), I can see a mother sleeping undisturbed. When my husband is home, I've slept right through them getting ready to go out and then leaving, not even realizing they've left and come back.

I do wake up very easily to any crying or distress though. Sleeping late doesn't make a person a bad mother, it just might be her routine that works for her and her family.

Please come home safe Tyler.

They have the mom and dad at the police station and are questioning them separately. They also are showing an area about 10 blocks from there with police tape and something in the middle of it....

Probably walking along the River Des Peres . . . Looks to be in their back yard or very close to where the house is (Clevedon Street)

River Des Peres dumps into the Mississippi River not too far from this location!

That's for spelling that out. I heard them say the name of the river but had no clue how to spell it. :)

Babies can sleep 12 hours a night. I know families with 1 child, that they would stay up late till 10 and sleep in the next day.

This is strange. Hoping Tyler is found safe.

I think they were walking the small lake in the cemetary but I know they are all over the river des peres area.

How awful! I hope that this turns out okay and they find him safe but I have a bad feeling with the huge LE presence and sheet being reported. :(

I looked at her fb and there is a link in the coments to tyler's 1st birthday party. they had it in sept apparently. so sad.

This is wierd,another 10:30 bedtime for mother and wakes up at 11:00?This is just too similiar to Lisa's case,parents are being questioned,so we'll see how that goes.

The house they are at is 6 blocks WEST of Tyler's home...

11am was the witness calling to say they saw guy in BLACK hoodie and BLACK pants carrying a child...in a blue blanket.

The relatives arriving at Tyler's home have had trouble getting in touch with Shelby - the mother.

Mother and father are at separate locations being interviewed right now.

What is under that white sheet?? Right now there appears to be one officer "guarding" it.

oh, no - a body has been found . . . according to KMOX

Again - there may be 2 or more different crimes down there in scary south City (argh)

Keeping my ears open. Scanner has went offline

Is it normal for a 1-year-old baby to be put down to sleep at 10:30 at night? Was this his normal sleeping schedule? Was this sleeping schedule put into place so that mom could sleep in on a regular basis?

So many questions. I hate that I become so suspicious of the mother's and/or father's everytime one of these stories break... It just happens so often now. I pray little Tyler is okay and that it is some sort of custodial dispute and mom is in no way involved.

Do we know how old Mom is? Or even grandma? Most people think of grandma's being elderly and all... but that is not the case anymore. Grandmother's are getting younger and younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther