Found Safe MO - Tyron Pembrook-Hagood, 10, St Louis, 16 Sept 2017

I wonder if the sister is also a victim of something and that's why they aren't releasing her name? I think cases of juvenile girls shooting their father have to be exceedingly rare.

I wonder if the sister is also a victim of something and that's why they aren't releasing her name? I think cases of juvenile girls shooting their father have to be exceedingly rare.
I agree with this theory.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

ST. LOUIS, Mo. (KMOV.com) – Late Thursday night, police found a brother and sister that were reported missing after the sister allegedly shot their father in the back of the head Sunday.

The St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department found 10-year-old Tyron Pembrook-Hagood and his 16-year-old sister in the area of Goodfellow and Natural Bridge around 11:30 p.m.
Police said on Sept. 17, a girl, who has not been named, pulled a gun on her father. The girl then allegedly shot the father in the back of the head, and ran away from home with Pembrook-Hagood in the 8700 block of Goodfellow.
http://www.kmov.com/story/36416658/ncmec-asking-for-publics-help-locating-missing-10-year-old-boy

Sounds like they were not far away from home. Glad they are safe. That article also says the the neighbor saw a third person running away with the kids when the father was shot. Maybe that person kept them hidden for all this time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1
Back