GUILTY MO - Wayne Anderson, 7 mos, set ablaze in his crib, Iberia, 11 July 2007

The mother deserves a nice, longgggggg and painful death also.

TUSCUMBIA, Mo. - The Iberia woman charged with first-degree murder after her infant son's death last summer has been granted a change in venue and her case will be moved to Laclede County. She is the second person in Mid-Missouri charged with the death of a child who has been granted a change of venue.

Christina White, 24, was charged with first-degree murder, three counts of first-degree child endangerment and first-degree arson after she allegedly admitted to law enforcement to setting fire to her infant son's crib while he was sleeping on July 11, ultimately causing his death.

Seven-month-old Wayne Earl Anderson Jr. died July 31 in a Columbia hospital, nearly three weeks after the incident.

http://www.newstribune.com/articles/2008/02/27/news_local/308local05white.txt

The change of venue to Laclede County was granted on 2/27/08. However, I can find no evidence of a trial or final disposition taking place.

TUSCUMBIA, Mo. - The Iberia woman charged with first-degree murder after her infant son's death last summer has been granted a change in venue and her case will be moved to Laclede County. She is the second person in Mid-Missouri charged with the death of a child who has been granted a change of venue.

Christina White, 24, was charged with first-degree murder, three counts of first-degree child endangerment and first-degree arson after she allegedly admitted to law enforcement to setting fire to her infant son's crib while he was sleeping on July 11, ultimately causing his death.

Seven-month-old Wayne Earl Anderson Jr. died July 31 in a Columbia hospital, nearly three weeks after the incident.

http://www.newstribune.com/articles/2008/02/27/news_local/308local05white.txt

The change of venue to Laclede County was granted on 2/27/08. However, I can find no evidence of a trial or final disposition taking place.

casenet shows trial setting was set for Aug.2009, but I can't find anything about a disposition either.

At one point trial was set for June 2009, then a judge was recused & re-assigned to Judge J. Miles Sweeney.

I wonder if there's delays by defense (mental evals, etc) & this hasn't gone to trial yet?

In one of the links it said that her mother was trying to regain custody of this monsters oldest child who was removed from her custody and get custody of the other children. Anyone know why the child was removed and what became of that situation? Why is it taking so long to get justice for this poor baby?

in cases like this, i'd love to know on what planet a 'change of venue' will work on a jury that isnt crazy or evil like she is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back