MO MO/WI - CHRISTOPHER E REVAK - Suspected SK

Doug Magditch is a top notch reporter and videoagrapher. Doug, what about Brandi Mathews ?

Kathee, thank you, that's really nice.

As for Brandi Mathews, Miller Co. says they aren't looking at Revak.

hmmm...

oh, I put in a call about Kopetsky. I would agree with you, that she does seem a little young, but it's worth a call. All we really know is they're cases of women.

Still looking, thanks everyone for participating and helping. I'm glad I found this website.

I spoke with a detective involved in the 3 M/W case and he said that they do NOT consider Revak a person of interest in the case.

Revak is an interesting character, but we need the Sheriff to release more information on him.

An investigator in the Huisentruit case says that they can't tie him to Mason City when Jodi went missing.

I was contacted by an attorney that represents Jennifer Beamish-Revak who says she was employed in Wisconsin from March of '95 to January '96. He also stated that she lived in the bottom level of the duplex and that, "she did not live with or know John VanSice."

Revak's past needs to be investigated with a fine tooth comb. Thanks to all that have helped with research on him.

Patience is a virtue.....at least that's what I'm told.

meyer_news@hotmail.com

Adding a link. As of 2011, Revak was still a suspect in the 2006 murder of Dierdre Harm, 21, in Wisconsin Rapids, WI.

http://www.wsaw.com/home/headlines/Cold_Case_Series__Deidre_Harm_133077623.html
"When we look at the pattern of behavior, through the sheriff's investigation in Missouri, that the investigation involving Deidre, there were a lot of similarities," says Heuer.

Wisconsin Rapids Police found out Revak was in Wisconsin Rapids at the time Deidre disappeared, but investigators would never get the chance to speak with him.

"Mr. Revak had taken his life, he hung himself in the Douglas County Jail," says Douglas County Sheriff, Chris Degase.

Deidre's family declined to comment on whether or not they believe Revak murdered Deidre. Police say Revak is the last, credible lead they've received. But without evidence or a confession linking Revak to the murder, the case remains unsolved.

I'm confused about Revak & Wisconsin. There is a different, still-living Christopher Revak who is the same age who may have been confused with the alleged serial killer. I'm wondering if some reporters misread some public records, especially with both Revaks being the same age.
Better late than never. They are cousins. I went to school with both of them.

I will give these cases a bump and I found this documentary on You Tube:

Just a heads up, Doug Magditch left KSPR and reporting a while back. I'm new to WS and this case has interested me for many years. I haven't seen anything really new for a while, has anyone else?

I remember this guy. He is suspected in the Grand Rapids cold case.

I found this case was apparently on the ID channel from this post:

We will never forget Deidre Harm

Let me see if it is on amazon!

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members