More Misty Jailhouse Video Calls Released during March 2010

"I cried all the time about Haleigh, prayed all the time about Haleigh," Cummings said.

past tense?

I didn't hear "prayed" I heard "pray" but i thought it was odd who she said she prays or prayed ABOUT Haleigh vs Praying FOR Haleigh. If Haleigh were alive would she being praying FOR her not ABOUT her ( as in Lord dont let her body be found)

Those are Misty's best character witnesses, since much of her family and most of her friends are there........

You know, it's really cruel to make people laugh out-loud when they're trying to recover from a pulled back muscle.

who was donna brock talking to? sounds like someone who wrote to her in jail that she's never met.

I can't believe how people insert themselves into this case! It's sick. "If I write to Misty will she tell me..." oh yeah she will totally confess everything to you, um, what was your name again? I bet a lot of people are sending them money. Just sick.

I cannot get this to open any suggestions? I really want to hear Donna.

TIA

It opens in another page. Are you blocking pop-ups or cookies or anything?

I didn't hear "prayed" I heard "pray" but i thought it was odd who she said she prays or prayed ABOUT Haleigh vs Praying FOR Haleigh. If Haleigh were alive would she being praying FOR her not ABOUT her ( as in Lord dont let her body be found)

Exactly!!! Misty is praying like crazy that Ron does not turn State witness on her and, Ron vice-versa.

"I promise with my whole heart to be a good girl from now on if you just let me get away with HaLeigh, this one time and get out of jail free, pretty please .... please.."

MC has a lot of say about Haleigh, since talking to her lawyer. Sounds like she is following instructions. The lawyer has a big job ahead of him, if LE does not get cooperation on the kidnapping.

Also, I'm pretty sure the father said the other day on NG "Your mom doesn't want you to take a LD test? " So mom is advising against it, though she knows MC is innocent ?? :twocents:

Is there a date this video was recorded, the one with the wet hair.
No new video for Ronald yet? Hummmm
DB sure was talking a mile a minuite making use of her few seconds......we all saw her not deal drugs

DB keeps saying that TM is a piece of chit...she says that she is one of the good guys.

At the end of the DB tape it sounds as if she is saying, "thank you, Veranna" but I think I heard a name. :waitasec:

Uggggg:banghead: I get sick of seeing these snips, they need to just release the whole thing. Its like when in my state where the senators have to vote to decide if they will let us vote. MY goodness we are adults why dont you let us decide what we want to see.

At the end of the DB tape it sounds as if she is saying, "thank you, Veranna" but I think I heard a name. :waitasec:

It isn't Way, is it? [sorry, I haven't been able to listen to the audios yet, either, so TIA]

It isn't Way, is it? [sorry, I haven't been able to listen to the audios yet, either, so TIA]

Nah it is definitely not WK..IMO...sounds like Rowana or Veranna or something to me...but my hearing isn't the best but it sounds like a name...I think Mew hit it on the head as it may be someone who is just inserting herself in here....wish I had saved screen caps of her friends list...:banghead:
But DB sounds like she's doing her best to plead her case as one of the "good guys" to the caller...

who was donna brock talking to? sounds like someone who wrote to her in jail that she's never met.

Someone who "blogs", who put $$ in her canteen, who thinks she can elicit a confession from Ronald and/or Misty, who sounds northern-ish. jmo

Nah it is definitely not WK..IMO...sounds like Rowana or Veranna or something to me...but my hearing isn't the best but it sounds like a name...I think Mew hit it on the head as it may be someone who is just inserting herself in here....wish I had saved screen caps of her friends list...:banghead:
But DB sounds like she's doing her best to plead her case as one of the "good guys" to the caller...

Well, I don't like what she said about TM, but I gotta give her some credit for calling to express her gratitude to whoever it is.

Uggggg:banghead: I get sick of seeing these snips, they need to just release the whole thing. Its like when in my state where the senators have to vote to decide if they will let us vote. MY goodness we are adults why dont you let us decide what we want to see.

I don't know hardly anything about servers and maintaining a website, but I imagine that the media sites don't want people tying up their capacity [or crashing their site] listening to hours and hours of Misty talking to her family. But like I said, I don't really know much about this kind of thing.

Have you called SJCSO's PIO to buy the DVDs? They might be willing to send them via mail. It's worth a shot. Chuck Mulligan is their PIO, iirc.

I swear watching that video of Misty I can see her morphing into KC and back. It is probably just the video and black and white and everything but sometimes I wonder if it might be the same creature from the depths that possess these people.

Yes about the morphing! They remind me so much of each other, it's creepy and annoying.

(Never got to tell you before Dr. Fessel, I am a huge fan of your werk!! :rolling:)

MC has a lot of say about Haleigh, since talking to her lawyer. Sounds like she is following instructions. The lawyer has a big job ahead of him, if LE does not get cooperation on the kidnapping.

Also, I'm pretty sure the father said the other day on NG "Your mom doesn't want you to take a LD test? " So mom is advising against it, though she knows MC is innocent ?? :twocents:

Yep Tinsel, Misty has been coached:

"You need to talk more about Haleigh and at least attempt to act concerned. And throw in some religion while you're at it. Last but not least, praise me as your attorney-- I'm getting sick of the bashing!! You need to get it through your thick skull I am your only hope."

She's been gotten through to a bit, but still not enough to prevent those quick little potty mouth outbursts. Baby steps.

Oh and don't even get me started on mama Lisa. She's a very frustrating woman, that's about the nicest way I can put it. :dervish:

Have you called SJCSO's PIO to buy the DVDs? They might be willing to send them via mail. It's worth a shot. Chuck Mulligan is their PIO, iirc.

I might try that and see, as long as I don't have to pick them up cause I live a few states away.

Yes about the morphing! They remind me so much of each other, it's creepy and annoying.

(Never got to tell you before Dr. Fessel, I am a huge fan of your werk!! :rolling:)

Yep Tinsel, Misty has been coached:

"You need to talk more about Haleigh and at least attempt to act concerned. And throw in some religion while you're at it. Last but not least, praise me as your attorney-- I'm getting sick of the bashing!! You need to get it through your thick skull I am your only hope."

She's been gotten through to a bit, but still not enough to prevent those quick little potty mouth outbursts. Baby steps.

Oh and don't even get me started on mama Lisa. She's a very frustrating woman, that's about the nicest way I can put it. :dervish:

Lisa seems to be on a BFF level with Misty. For the life of me, (LOL one of my Mom's favorite sayings) I am at a loss for how they communicate with each other. It certainly doesn't seem to be a parent and a child, not by any stretch of the imagination. Misty always has the upper hand and dictates how the convo goes. Lisa kowtows to her. It's almost as if they went through a role reversal......except that Lisa is still in the prime of her life and not an aging senior.

Lisa seems to be on a BFF level with Misty. For the life of me, (LOL one of my Mom's favorite sayings) I am at a loss for how they communicate with each other. It certainly doesn't seem to be a parent and a child, not by any stretch of the imagination. Misty always has the upper hand and dictates how the convo goes. Lisa kowtows to her. It's almost as if they went through a role reversal......except that Lisa is still in the prime of her life and not an aging senior.
You're right about their relationship. I keep hoping that Lisa will decide to come down hard on Misty. Scream @ her & call her a baby killer who's a disgrace to the family. something...but we keep gettin' nothing.

You're right about their relationship. I keep hoping that Lisa will decide to come down hard on Misty. Scream @ her & call her a baby killer who's a disgrace to the family. something...but we keep gettin' nothing.

I wouldn't be holding my breath for that, Lisa seems to enjoy the spotlight. :sick: jmo She seemed so happy to tell Misty about their pictures in the paper, I think Misty has gotten her way for a while now.

IA Snookie she is a very frustrating woman.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back