Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are these people privleged?
Why are they above the law?
Why aren't they working for a living?
I know people who have lost loved ones
to tradgities and have to go through trials,
work and life while still grieving. This is nuts. IMO

hee. I can't believe the judge was so concerned about sweeps week!

He mentioned something about his daughter being in the business..maybe that is why..
Can I ask something though? He give 20 days right?
Didn't he himself say that sweeps was the first week of March?
He must have been thinking of watching his favorite TV show..

Ok, just one more thing before I finish catching up: Can you believe the entire courtroom didn't burst out laughing when the court suggested they may not be comfortable with public speaking? Especially CA??

boy-emoticon-020.gif

So, a question for you guys that watched the hearing.

How did BC do, how would you compare his demeanor / abilities to say,......oh i don't know,.............Jose! :rolleyes:

Well at least he's not the judge on KC's case. I don't think my heart could take it.
:shakehead: I felt as though he enjoyed himself a little too much.....Big Ego, underneath mild-mannered exterior!

I just don't get it, 20 days to prove what you where supposed to prove today? Oh well, with an abundance of caution, we can wait on your clients so they can get a few more minutes of air time to promote THEIR agenda. Maybe it will help them overcome their newly found stage-fright...hmmm...

So it isn't any super-crafty legal maneuver. The Defense has nothing to gain. Jose's financial dealings to fund the defense could be exposed. Still, the client is demanding it. Well, Karma's a bi***, Jose. :p

I'm very hopeful this is going to backfire bigtime.

He's not, thank God, but boy did his foot swell! It's better now.

I'm having a problem with these attn coming to court unprepared and then being given special treatment! Did ZFG's lawyer bring up george and cindy's recent media outing??

It's not so much that BC was rewarded for being unprepared, though that was the end result. The judge just seemed not to want to make a real decision, so he found a way to postpone doing so. He seems to like to think he's giving everyone a little something, so no group has to be too unhappy. He didn't issue a protective order saying the A's can never be deposed. He gave BC more time to support his motion, and for the media to have a say. I think it's sort of iffy sounding if a doctor won't give a patient their own medical records, but what do I know? It's like his decision about the Casey deposition. There was plenty of authority to allow him to let the deposition go ahead, find out she'd be pleading the fifth and refusing to answer, then to dismiss her counterclaim for doing so. There was plenty of authority to support postponement until after the criminal trial. But he went with the interrogatory thing. That will result in the lawyers writing objections to every single question, for 5th amendment reasons or otherwise, and will lead to more motions and hearings and wrangling over non-substantive things that don't move the case forward. It was a non-decision decision. I prefer Judge S for getting things done.

Lovejac: Looks like BC may have attended one of Jose's classes.

Unbelievable...I am so disgusted. I want to thank all who gave a play by play. Thank you!!!

:rose:
I wonder if BC is trying to accomplish two things

#1 avoid these depositions

#2 establish in a court of law that G & C are emotionally unable to testify at trial. If DC produces a Dr testimony within the 20 days and the judge allows the A's not to appear, it will then be an 'established fact' that they are unable to testify.[/QUOTE]

"IMO" he is.
What I don't understand is that if they are in such a fragile state, why did BC not have documentation from their physicians? George was discharged recently and his doctor gave him certain orders I assume. I also know that any of that information would be sealed and only the judge and attorney would have knowledge, so I don't see how BC could say that the public would get a hold of those records, from what I understood and I could be wrong, but that is how I took it. Also, why were they able to go help search for Haleigh? It is wonderful that George is able to move on-that means he is better, I heard Cindy showed up a day or so later. So, if George can move on and they can all break bread at the Ritz with Baez, P.I.'s, producers and friends...what makes them so fragile? I just don't get it. I am not trying to bad mouth anyone. But either you are or you are not...you can't claim your mentally unstable when convenient. Now, granted I did see George breaking down a long time ago and feel he needed to get away and seek help. But that does not make them all fragile; to answer simple questions about someone they claim they know nothing about. So it brings me back to your original conclusion of what BC is trying to do. As for this judge...something is just not right. He is moving mountains, but nothing is moving. Morgan was kind enough to postpone the depo when the family got word of Caylee's remains. Now they claim they have not had enough time to heal and are fragile and Cindy has not attempted suicide yet. It has been since aroun June 15-16, 2008 since Caylee was murdered (RIP angel:frown::rose:), I assume the family knew sometime in Aug that she was most likely not alive when LE gave notice. They chose to ignore science and I can understand why they would want to, but reality check time. Most people don't want to believe and grieve and accept it. This family keeps putting on a show and blaming everyone but Casey for what ever happen to Caylee. I am soo sorry went off subject a bit, just had to let out some steam. Please don't take out of contexts anyone...:shakehead::ashamed0005:

Kansas City February 25, 2009

Now that a Court has validated the concept of "Extra Special Grief", Hallmark Corporation will be making changes in the way they market sympathy cards. The most expensive cards will include music chips, lovely ribbons and the wording "In Your Extra Special Grief". A more affordable line will feature a nice quality of stock, embossed lettering and be worded "In Your Regular Old Grief". The economy line of cards will simply state, "Tough Luck" and will retail for $1.00.

:slap: Go ahead and slap me. It was worth it.

Kansas City February 25, 2009

Now that a Court has validated the concept of "Extra Special Grief", Hallmark Corporation will be making changes in the way they market sympathy cards. The most expensive cards will include music chips, lovely ribbons and the wording "In Your Extra Special Grief". A more affordable line will feature a nice quality of stock, embossed lettering and be worded "In Your Regular Old Grief". The economy line of cards will simply state, "Tough Luck" and will retail for $1.00.

:slap: Go ahead and slap me. It was worth it.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member