Morgan to Depose George, Cindy & Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have never met this woman, have never met the fake ZG, have only information from Casey as to what the woman looks like, and have asserted that this woman does not fit the description they have been given. This is a shameless attempt to get money or notoriety and I will not pretend it is anything otherwise.

I'm all for holding people accountable for what they say. However, all I have ever heard the Anthony's (ALL of them!) say is this is not the woman that was described to them. It's ridiculous to pretend that they were the ones who forced this woman into the public eye. She crawled out into that limelight. She was investigated just like so many other people AND WAS CLEARED by LE and they have at every turn made that statement. She will never achieve anything more than that even through the lawsuit except money. The Anthony's have NEVER insinuated that this woman was in any way involved. That will be all she will get in a deposition, as well.

Im not a huge fan of the money sucking Anthony family, but I firmly believe they have no reason to have to be compelled to answer this frivolous lawsuit with anything more than what they have already given, which was from the very first to say "We do not know who this woman is."

Bold by me: Obviously the judge does not agree with you as to this being a frivolous lawsuit or it would have been tossed out of the docket. I agree the A's could simply say "we do not know who this woman is" and be done with it.

debs, you know I'm usually there applauding your impressive and compelling posts but on this one I have to disagree. Either way, whether we personally feel the case is a good thing or a greedy thing, the fact remains that G & C must comply with the courts, whether they want to or not. It's out of their control.

In another thead, elementary referred to their "extra special grief." (Post is here. And I'm so disappointed that thread didn't reopen!) That's how I see it too. They seem to expect all sorts of passes due to their "extra special grief." And apparently think that's an excuse that won't wear thin. It's been a couple of weeks since the memorial and a couple of months since Caylee was id'd. I doubt the court would accept that excuse without some pretty heavy endorsement from a doctor or at least a psychologist.

Even with a doc there to testify as to their mental state, it may not be readily accepted. I also think that going to the Haleigh search would negate what may have been a given as far as appearance of inability. And CA? Well, what can I say about her that won't aggravate someone? ;)

Morgan, imo, absolutely wants to nail them down to specific answers and not just to clear his client's name or to get big $$$. I think he is also interested in helping get justice in the criminal case. Does anyone know if they've talked with LE again yet?

Ok, I tried to behave but I have to throw this out there too: My thoughts on the requested immunity are that they're not so much concerned about probation or fines that would likely be the worst sentence they'd face. No, if they're convicted of anything related to this case, they won't be able to make money from it. I think Morgan wants to help prevent that too.

Your last paragraph says it all. :D

They have never met this woman, have never met the fake ZG, have only information from Casey as to what the woman looks like, and have asserted that this woman does not fit the description they have been given. This is a shameless attempt to get money or notoriety and I will not pretend it is anything otherwise.

I'm all for holding people accountable for what they say. However, all I have ever heard the Anthony's (ALL of them!) say is this is not the woman that was described to them. It's ridiculous to pretend that they were the ones who forced this woman into the public eye. She crawled out into that limelight. She was investigated just like so many other people AND WAS CLEARED by LE and they have at every turn made that statement. She will never achieve anything more than that even through the lawsuit except money. The Anthony's have NEVER insinuated that this woman was in any way involved. That will be all she will get in a deposition, as well.

Im not a huge fan of the money sucking Anthony family, but I firmly believe they have no reason to have to be compelled to answer this frivolous lawsuit with anything more than what they have already given, which was from the very first to say "We do not know who this woman is."

When did you hear them say that?

That pretty much is the issue here. Not that she was cleared the LE. But that her name and enough stuff to point to this woman was 'out there' and cause people to point fingers at her. And to cause folks to harrass her, even demand that she return the baby.

Did they say that stuff in time to prevent folks from believing she was the nanny? We have threads here discussing her as possibly being the Nanny in question. Even after they said it, folks still discussed the possiblity. Some because they hadn't heard. Some because of all the lies, didn't know who/what to believe.

The problem is that once people hear something that is false, they don't always hear the correction. OR they don't believe the correction. That is why gossip is considered so bad. Once it is out there, it's to late to put it back in the barn.

When did you hear them say that?

That pretty much is the issue here. Not that she was cleared the LE. But that her name and enough stuff to point to this woman was 'out there' and cause people to point fingers at her. And to cause folks to harrass her, even demand that she return the baby.

Did they say that stuff in time to prevent folks from believing she was the nanny? We have threads here discussing her as possibly being the Nanny in question. Even after they said it, folks still discussed the possiblity. Some because they hadn't heard. Some because of all the lies, didn't know who/what to believe.

The problem is that once people hear something that is false, they don't always hear the correction. OR they don't believe the correction. That is why gossip is considered so bad. Once it is out there, it's to late to put it back in the barn.

Then everyone on websleuths should be subpoenaed immediately. I saw ZG's name bandied about more here than I ever heard from the Anthony's, and I have seen them state to LE as well as on media interviews that this woman is not the ZG of the fable.

Everyone and their dog has asserted that this woman is not the ZG of Casey's fables. Her name is cleared. This is not about clearing her name.

You know....I don't care who files a suit....as long as G&C and KC don't make a danged dime off of this. Someone had to...might as well have been ZG. The end justifies the means for me in this case.

You know....I don't care who files a suit....as long as G&C and KC don't make a danged dime off of this. Someone had to...might as well have been ZG. The end justifies the means for me in this case.

I agree the draining of the bloodmoney off Caylee's name like an Ann Rice vampire fest needs to stop. I just do not agree that this ZG should be able to make money off her because someone else might. This woman has been cleared by LE and any other pursuit of "justice" to reclaim a name that has been cleared is a smokescreen for her own money grubbing antics.

Then everyone on websleuths should be subpoenaed immediately. I saw ZG's name bandied about more here than I ever heard from the Anthony's, and I have seen them state to LE as well as on media interviews that this woman is not the ZG of the fable.

KC gave LE enough info connecting THIS ZFG that she was interrogated by police and apparently fired from her job. The Sawgrass connection and car w/NY tags ,along with the name didn't come out of nowhere.Of course the A's had to say THIS was not the nanny,because there is no nanny.
KC gave the A's a lot of info about ZFG and Morgan wants to get that info under oath.His client was damaged at the time of the incident because KC lied.The real ZFG has every right to take this to court and be compensated for the embarrassment ,harassment and job loss.

That is the point. . Websleuths didn't drag her into the sleuthing. The sleuthers got the info from case. Simple research dragged this woman into it.

Tons of folks was following this case. Lots of web sites, sleuthing groups, etc. Lots of folks poking into her business.

Even people she ran into, just because of her name...

She was harassed on many different levels. That LE had to "clear' her also proves the situation.

At least she realizes whos fault this was. Not the simple folks on the street. Not the on-line groups researching the case. But the person who put the name out there. The one who started the rumor.

She also has the right to find out if it was all by chance, or that Casey seen her app at sawgrass apartments. Questioning the family will help with the time line. To find out how much was said before she filled out the app, and how much was said afterward. Or the possibility that Cassey was orginally going to set ZG up for the fall, but was to lazy to gather enough info to do the job right. which would be a difference from setting up a false sent trail, to trying to make that false trail stick.

I gota ask...

What money?

The court could award her money. Oh goody, that doesn't means he will get it. If there is none to give....

Can someone remid me how this particular ZFG came to believe it was her that KC was describing? It seems nothing matches. Is this the ZFG that works at the USPO and who visited Sawlake Apts???

Cant tell the players without a program!

When KC told LE over and over that her nanny was named ZG, and that this nanny was the one who took Caylee, and to not correct that statement as FALSE is wrong. All KC's atty's said was that this was not the one, they NEVER said there is no ZG that was a nanny for KC and that kidnapped Caylee. It does happen to be fact, that THIS is the ONLY ZG that LE questioned, this is the ZG that was at the Saw Grass Apt's and this is the ZG that had NY tags. How much more specific could she get ? The problem here, IMO, is that she didn't just say it was a hispanic woman, don't know her name...she went on to name, VERY SPECIFICALLY, ZG. For her atty to say, no this is not her, and to leave it at that, to imply that there is still a ZG out there somewhere who kidnapped this child... it's wrong. CA furthered the lie, IMO, by saying she had been hearing about ZG for years, when she should have said something like, I have heard KC refer to her (if indeed she had), but I don't believe there ever was a ZG, how could she have afforded a nanny, she had no job. By NOT saying that, CA left open the possibility that there was a nanny by the name of ZG. This family has shown from the beginning, that they have no problem in putting the blame on an innocent person, they have put JG and AH out there as "suspicious" acting in LE interviews. If I had my way they ALL would be taking the Anthony's to court. Just my opinion.

Do you all remember in the Natalee Holloway case ... the reason that they tried to sue Vandersloot and his father in Civil court was so that their attorney would be able to deposition them under oath ... hoping that they would reveal something that could be used against him criminally. I first thought of this when JM said that it was his mission to find the truth in this case ... that maybe the primary goal was not to remedy the wrongs imposed on ZG but to use deposition as an investigatory tool. Of course they can all exercise their 5th Ammendment right if they believe that their answers would incriminate them ... but they can't if their answers would only incriminate Casey. Maybe that is why LA is going ahead with the depo ... he plans to take the 5th?

Do you all remember in the Natalee Holloway case ... the reason that they tried to sue Vandersloot and his father in Civil court was so that their attorney would be able to deposition them under oath ... hoping that they would reveal something that could be used against him criminally. I first thought of this when JM said that it was his mission to find the truth in this case ... that maybe the primary goal was not to remedy the wrongs imposed on ZG but to use deposition as an investigatory tool. Of course they can all exercise their 5th Ammendment right if they believe that their answers would incriminate them ... but they can't if their answers would only incriminate Casey. Maybe that is why LA is going ahead with the depo ... he plans to take the 5th?

The bottom line is that new information will come out of what the As say, or don't say, at these depositions. I am so looking forward to them.

Can someone remid me how this particular ZFG came to believe it was her that KC was describing? It seems nothing matches. Is this the ZFG that works at the USPO and who visited Sawlake Apts???

Cant tell the players without a program!
I believe ZG was first approached by LE who came to her home to rule out her involvement in the disappearance of Caylee.

How much is your dignity worth? If it were just the NY plates that would not be specific enough but when KC stated she left her daughter with ZFG at Sawgrass Apts. when ZG was also there around the same time, that is too specific. ZG will always be recognized as the person who was pulled into police headquarters and questioned about this missing child. KC made the story up and apparently used ZG as a template. Given JM reputation, he is no fool and obviously knows more than we do about ZG rights to face her accuser and have KC tell ZG, sorry I got you involved in this mess because I did not know LE was smart enough to find you.

They have a right to file a motion with the court asking that the subpoena be quashed or modified. It will then be up to the judge.

Isn't it a little late to file a motion. It's day after tomorrow. Looks to me like he can't walk into court and say, Hey, by the way, lets back the truck up.

I agree with the point someone else made... If Cindy and George are well enough to assist in Haleigh's dissapearance than they can answer questions from Mr. Morgan.

Even though Cindy and George have said that this is not the ZFG that "kidnapped" Caylee... ZFG deserves to know when and under what circumstances ZFG was originally mentioned to them by Casey.

This very may well be the ZFG that Casey was talking about since it is a possibility that Casey was able to obtain ZFG name from the Sawgrass Apt.'s. Just because Casey says this is not the ZFG that "kidnapped" Caylee doesn't mean that this isn't the ZFG that Casey mentioned... simply because there is no ZFG that "kidnapped" Caylee. She doesn't exist and Casey is still responsible for ZFG having to be dragged into this whole mess.

A lot of people have had to deal with a murdered child or grandchild so Cindy and George need to stop thinking that they are the only people to ever go through this. They are also not the first parents to see their child charged with the murder of their grandchild. It happens more than I like to see.

If George and Cindy were so unstable WHY would anyone allow them near a family that is dealing with their daughter being abducted. What good could come out of that for the family whose child is missing? George and Cindy have their own unfinished business to deal with and the first thing on that list is meeting with Mr. Morgan for their deposition.

Oh My Dear------>well said.
I also think that ZFG needs cleared by the court in case KC comes back on her some way during the trial. This will nip it in the bud.

Isn't it a little late to file a motion. It's day after tomorrow. Looks to me like he can't walk into court and say, Hey, by the way, lets back the truck up.

Oh, you crack me up!! Let's back the truck up...
:floorlaugh:

When KC told LE over and over that her nanny was named ZG, and that this nanny was the one who took Caylee, and to not correct that statement as FALSE is wrong. All KC's atty's said was that this was not the one, they NEVER said there is no ZG that was a nanny for KC and that kidnapped Caylee. It does happen to be fact, that THIS is the ONLY ZG that LE questioned, this is the ZG that was at the Saw Grass Apt's and this is the ZG that had NY tags. How much more specific could she get ? The problem here, IMO, is that she didn't just say it was a hispanic woman, don't know her name...she went on to name, VERY SPECIFICALLY, ZG. For her atty to say, no this is not her, and to leave it at that, to imply that there is still a ZG out there somewhere who kidnapped this child... it's wrong. CA furthered the lie, IMO, by saying she had been hearing about ZG for years, when she should have said something like, I have heard KC refer to her (if indeed she had), but I don't believe there ever was a ZG, how could she have afforded a nanny, she had no job. By NOT saying that, CA left open the possibility that there was a nanny by the name of ZG. This family has shown from the beginning, that they have no problem in putting the blame on an innocent person, they have put JG and AH out there as "suspicious" acting in LE interviews. If I had my way they ALL would be taking the Anthony's to court. Just my opinion.

Bolded by me
Right on------at this point------the more the merrier. Am ready for this all to start moving and get on with this mess. git er dun

Watch out for trucks backing up.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18785360/detail.html

Meanwhile, Casey Anthony's parents have moved to block questioning by Gonzalez's attorneys in the civil case.
George and Cindy Anthony were expected to be deposed on Thursday, but that's now on hold, Local 6 News reported. Lee Anthony, Casey Anthony's brother, was to be questioned on Friday.

Watch out for trucks backing up.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18785360/detail.html

Meanwhile, Casey Anthony's parents have moved to block questioning by Gonzalez's attorneys in the civil case.
George and Cindy Anthony were expected to be deposed on Thursday, but that's now on hold, Local 6 News reported. Lee Anthony, Casey Anthony's brother, was to be questioned on Friday.

POOT---------------WHO THREW IN THE MONKEY WRENCH? Hope the Ants get hit in the head with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500