Votes: 126 44.8%
  • Babysitter 1976-77

Votes: 11 3.9%
  • Original Night Stalker 1979-85

Votes: 63 22.4%
  • Another please explain

Votes: 21 7.5%

• Total voters
Long Island Serial Killer 3(Rifkin is LISK1, Shulman is LISK2)--It will be interesting to finally find out if all the bodies at the beach are one killer

Original Night Stalker is most definitely the most fascinating to me.

The most chilling part of that case is that years later he called a number of his rape victims and tormented them over the phone.... and that was after they'd changed their names and moved locations.

So it can be assumed that the ONS had to be someone with access to their new name and details, knowing their previous names/details also... ie. someone in law enforcement or a similar occupation

ONS is most recent although I don't know if it's the most likely to be solved.

Original Night Stalker is most definitely the most fascinating to me.

The most chilling part of that case is that years later he called a number of his rape victims and tormented them over the phone.... and that was after they'd changed their names and moved locations.

So it can be assumed that the ONS had to be someone with access to their new name and details, knowing their previous names/details also... ie. someone in law enforcement or a similar occupation

Not so sure it would have to be law enforcement as I think any name changes would be public records.

Even back then it was easy to get a phone number, by calling operator assistance. Unlisted numbers weren't as common at that time.

This new story just went out on the Crime Time show feed.

Allison Hope Weiner, the host of Crime Time, is hoping to do a second interview with me soon to cover next steps for the investigation.

The Unsolved Colonial Parkway Murders Reexamined via @YouTube

[video=youtube;5ORYjQ_rrFs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ORYjQ_rrFs[/video]

Thanks.

Bill Thomas
Brother of Cathleen Thomas
Colonial Parkway Murders
Los Angeles, CA

This new story just went out on the Crime Time show feed.

Bill Thomas
Brother of Cathleen Thomas
Colonial Parkway Murders
Los Angeles, CA

Good job Bill. I assume that all those POIs have been set aside because their fingerprints didn't match those found at the scene of your sister's murder. Of course, they still couldn't be totally eliminated if the slayings were done by a team of killers.

Personally for me it's the OCKK without a shadow of a doubt, which is why it's all the more mysterious that the case is relatively unknown as far as the interest of the common man that say, the Zodiac enjoys. The case is likely to be far less fantastical and morbid than the ends my mind has wandered to, but I suppose the perp has to make a loud statement via letters and the sort to really rouse the public fascination as this one has for me. The lack of available and completely trustworthy material on it is a crying shame.

The ONS comes a curious second from the ones on the list and surely there are more that escape the mind at the moment of writing.

The Zodiac Killer is the one that I hope is solved the most and until it is holds my interest the most. The case still haunts people today and the mystery this monster created hovers over they area. It has gone from the killer out there to the myth that new generations almost see as the bogey man. I wasn't born until 1982 and have always lived on the east coast, but I remember asking my grandparents about the Zodiac Killer as a kid and my grandma was still afraid. She told me he probably was still killing the teenagers, but not getting caught. My grandpa thought he was in prison for something else, but I could still see they remembered the time. I hope he is brought to justice before I die.

Next year will begin the 100th anniversary of New Orleans Axeman and the 50th anniversaries of Bible John and Zodiac so expect some big time coverage (maybe some new books?) of all three of those soon.

I've always found the New Orleans Axeman as a somewhat boring case. Especially when the facts change depending on which story you're reading.

Meanwhile a more gruesome serial killer or killers was running around and is barely known today. Mulatto Axe Murders of 1911 - 1912 where 49 people were murdered between Louisiana and Texas along the railway lines. All were mulatto families - 4 and 5 people at a time being murdered. Never caught. I would love to read a book about this crime spree.

I have read a book on Bible John, but it was from the 70's I think and an updated book would be nice. Especially with new theories that there isn't even a Bible John, that they were individual murders.

I would like a Zodiac book that just laid out the facts and not trying to convict someone of the crime. With a section for other crimes that people have thought were associated with Zodiac, and what facts make them think he might have done it, evidence as to why he couldn't have done it. Cheri Jo Bates is a good example. People think they see evidence for Zodiac, while the police say they know who did it but don't have the evidence to arrest.

Next year will begin the 100th anniversary of New Orleans Axeman and the 50th anniversaries of Bible John and Zodiac so expect some big time coverage (maybe some new books?) of all three of those soon.

Btw, I meant year after next-2018.

I think it might be Israel keyes, because we know- based on what he said- that he killed at least two, but they don't actually know what he took to the grave with him.

I think the spookiest one is the Oakland County Child Killer.
1.) It seems like there was a pretty big cover up to hide the identity of the killer, with various people potentially suicided. I personally think it probably was Chris Busch, and I think his family made sure that he got away with it. I also think his family had him killed because he was an embarrassment.
2.) Then you read about the pedophile ring that was producing child *advertiser censored* on North Fox Island which Chris Busch and a few other suspects were a part of, and that's like, "Wow." I can't believe that ring existed. And they all got away with it too. Once they were caught, they just left for Europe and the authorities were like, "OK".
Like, was that ring involved with the killings too? Did they make snuff films of the victims? Where they killing kids to scare other victims in to not coming forward? o_O.

I swear to god you could make a very paranoid, very disturbing, very compelling noir film from just the facts of that case. Like there was a gravel pit where some in that ring supposedly exchanged victims. A gravel pit?!!!! How cinematic is that?

I see no one has mentioned it here, but our #2 case, the Original Night Stalker is now solved. James Joseph DeAngelo. Now if we could only get another one solved.

I see no one has mentioned it here, but our #2 case, the Original Night Stalker is now solved. James Joseph DeAngelo. Now if we could only get another one solved.

LISK & Zodiac being solved would be nice, although ive read that some people think Zodiac has been solved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back