Motion to Delay Judge's ruling on the Video

There seems to be "smoke and mirrors" on both sides. Frankly it gets so confusing that I have lost all interest in following the yellow brick road anymore. I don't like the Florida sunshine laws and think because so many things have been released that are conflicting the jury will be just as bored as I am.

Sunshine law or not nothing conflicting about 31 days:p I dont think the jury will be bored more like entertained:p

From the article:

Could this be why JB is pushing on the video? We know that the prosecution is looking at this as a show of conciousness of guilt, but is JB hoping that if he keeps picking and pushing on the video and plants that in people's minds. Then later in trial, maybe he will 'explain' the video by saying that KC had already heard something on the radio that pointed to the remains being Caylee or that once she saw the address that it hit her, that with her child being missing that of course she got sick to her stomach, due to fear it was her child.

This could be why JB is pushing this video now, to put it into people's minds so that he could later give an alternate theory about KC's reaction.

If JB truly wanted to neutralize that video, he would give out that alternate theory soon.

Maybe JB really grabbed her butt when he arrived like some of the rumour based sites are stating....maybe this really was captured. :waitasec:

TL's statement on JVM doesn't sit right with me, however-AL wants to give the judge a do over when it comes to the ruling??? The ruling has not been handed down yet-maybe someone leaked it to the defense what it would be???

Can someone please tell me what the DP attorney, AL, has to do with a motion for suppressing the video? I guess I'm at a loss - what does she need time to review? *sick to my stomach* can I have a sedative?

Can someone please tell me what the DP attorney, AL, has to do with a motion for suppressing the video? I guess I'm at a loss - what does she need time to review? *sick to my stomach* can I have a sedative?

Judge S. is probably feeling the same way. LOL

Judge S. is probably feeling the same way. LOL

I hope and pray you are right - because if the defense gets away with this, I fear there is no stopping them - kind of like when you let a kid (KC) get away with lying over and over again. It does spiral out of control.:waitasec:

I hope and pray you are right - because if the defense gets away with this, I fear there is no stopping them - kind of like when you let a kid (KC) get away with lying over and over again. It does spiral out of control.:waitasec:

Is there anythang the Courts can do to stop this mess?

Is there anythang the Courts can do to stop this mess?

Well, I won't go into detail about what I would do to stop this mess if I was in a position of authority... ahem. It could get me into trouble. :)

But I think if Strickland puts the whole defense team in their place, letting them know that this type of maneuver WILL NOT be tolerated, then it could help a lot.

My fear is that the judge does like the publicity / media coverage / public interest and the delays are a result of this (did you happen to see the Anna Nicole case on tv? RIDICULOUS!)

I am disgusted by the way our judicial system is being displayed, used, abused, manipulated, mocked, portrayed, and disrespected.

UGH.

Well, I won't go into detail about what I would do to stop this mess if I was in a position of authority... ahem. It could get me into trouble. :)

But I think if Strickland puts the whole defense team in their place, letting them know that this type of maneuver WILL NOT be tolerated, then it could help a lot.

My fear is that the judge does like the publicity / media coverage / public interest and the delays are a result of this (did you happen to see the Anna Nicole case on tv? RIDICULOUS!)

I am disgusted by the way our judicial system is being displayed, used, abused, manipulated, mocked, portrayed, and disrespected.

UGH.

I sure wish Judge S. would put a gag order in! Anything to shut up JB et all! :rolleyes:

UGH.

I'm sorry, but Judge S. is not even in the same league as that Judge in the ANS case. Now THAT was a dog and pony show. I think Judge S. is being a bit over cautious in handling JB. (maybe more babying if you will) But fair. He does not want ANY reason for an appeal.

Sorry, guess it's the family name S. I care about as well. (Pedigree)
:twocents::twocents:

UGH.

I so totally agree Seebra!!!!!!

Judge Strickland needs to reign this defense in NOW.

He needs to GAG the entire lot of them and maybe he can lower considerably the pesky sneaking sinking worry about APPEALS............ otherwise he's just allowing this circus and thus showing those who've placed him in his position of authority that he has NONE.

This is all going above & beyond the scope of a murder trial.......... let them fight this all out in the civil courts (if they really think they have a shot at that, Lololol) and lets get ON with it already.

And why can't the state ask the court a second time for a gag order??? I mean, they've got many many reasons they could put forth in FAVOR of it, imho! (unless it's really to their advantage to continue to let them ALL keep getting their foolish faces in the media lying fabricating and finger pointing?)
OTHERWISE:
We're not going to stop hearing JB and the rest of them pointing at the state for 'leaks' no matter how many times it is explained to him that the state doesn't need to 'leak' anything as it is the liberal sunshine laws. (what the heck is it about this they do not understand???) And this is all just plain wrong and needs to stop in the interest of the STATE getting a FAIR TRIAL!!!

Justice for Caylee!!!!!

From the article:

Could this be why JB is pushing on the video? We know that the prosecution is looking at this as a show of conciousness of guilt, but is JB hoping that if he keeps Then later in trial, maybpicking and pushing on the video and plants that in people's minds. e he will 'explain' the video by saying that KC had already heard something on the radio that pointed to the remains being Caylee or that once she saw the address that it hit her, that with her child being missing that of course she got sick to her stomach, due to fear it was her child.

This could be why JB is pushing this video now, to put it into people's minds so that he could later give an alternate theory about KC's reaction.

If JB truly wanted to neutralize that video, he would give out that alternate theory soon.

JB Has lots of "splaining" to do if you ask me. What is he doing in that video that has him so worried??? I think he doth protest waaay too much!!

JB Has lots of "splaining" to do if you ask me. What is he doing in that video that has him so worried??? I think he doth protest waaay too much!!

I know that some are afraid that the video may have caught JB in some type of wrongdoing and that that is why he is fighting so much over the video.

However the state attorney has already seen all of the video. And if any type of wrong doing at all was caught on tape, the state's attorney would be taking it to the judge at the very least.... and possibly taking it to the bar.

The state's attorney wears many hats in the judicial process. Among them it is the state's attorney job to make sure the defendant is given a fair trial. It is also his job to prosecute a crime. If he sees the defense committing a crime or doing anything to hinder or subvert the trial process, he is obligated to take action on it. He would take it to the judge if it is something that would be an issue in the trial. He would make a complaint to the bar if it is something that is against the bar rules.

So that is one thing I don't worry about. Yes, JB might have gotten touchy feely with KC that day. But likely there won't be a complaint made because JB has a 'reasonable' explanation for that. He was 'comforting' his client as she had just learned about the remains found near her home and she 'feared' for her missing daughter. The bar isn't likely to do anything about that. But you can bet that if JB was caught in a dirty deed with KC, he would be facing the bar again. Both the state's attorney and the judge have shown that they are not unwilling to make complaints to the bar.

I know that some are afraid that the video may have caught JB in some type of wrongdoing and that that is why he is fighting so much over the video.

However the state attorney has already seen all of the video. And if any type of wrong doing at all was caught on tape, the state's attorney would be taking it to the judge at the very least.... and possibly taking it to the bar.

The state's attorney wears many hats in the judicial process. Among them it is the state's attorney job to make sure the defendant is given a fair trial. It is also his job to prosecute a crime. If he sees the defense committing a crime or doing anything to hinder or subvert the trial process, he is obligated to take action on it. He would take it to the judge if it is something that would be an issue in the trial. He would make a complaint to the bar if it is something that is against the bar rules.

So that is one thing I don't worry about. Yes, JB might have gotten touchy feely with KC that day. But likely there won't be a complaint made because JB has a 'reasonable' explanation for that. He was 'comforting' his client as she had just learned about the remains found near her home and she 'feared' for her missing daughter. The bar isn't likely to do anything about that. But you can bet that if JB was caught in a dirty deed with KC, he would be facing the bar again. Both the state's attorney and the judge have shown that they are not unwilling to make complaints to the bar.

Bolded by me.

Perhaps this video is what the complaints to the bar are all about.

Can anyone direct me to a COPY of the MOTION to DELAY the judge's decision?

thanks!

I so totally agree Seebra!!!!!!

Judge Strickland needs to reign this defense in NOW.

He needs to GAG the entire lot of them and maybe he can lower considerably the pesky sneaking sinking worry about APPEALS............ otherwise he's just allowing this circus and thus showing those who've placed him in his position of authority that he has NONE.

This is all going above & beyond the scope of a murder trial.......... let them fight this all out in the civil courts (if they really think they have a shot at that, Lololol) and lets get ON with it already.

And why can't the state ask the court a second time for a gag order??? I mean, they've got many many reasons they could put forth in FAVOR of it, imho! (unless it's really to their advantage to continue to let them ALL keep getting their foolish faces in the media lying fabricating and finger pointing?)
OTHERWISE:
We're not going to stop hearing JB and the rest of them pointing at the state for 'leaks' no matter how many times it is explained to him that the state doesn't need to 'leak' anything as it is the liberal sunshine laws. (what the heck is it about this they do not understand???) And this is all just plain wrong and needs to stop in the interest of the STATE getting a FAIR TRIAL!!!

Justice for Caylee!!!!!

BBM

If the defense is claiming orchestrated leaks by the SA then I'd like to see them draft a motion asking for a gag order.

Oh wait :doh:, they won't. Because then Baez won't be able to go on Gerry's show.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back