• Revenge/rage against Cindy

Votes: 83 17.2%
  • Tony didn't want a little girl around

Votes: 22 4.6%
  • more than one of the above

Votes: 366 75.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was talked about on the general thread awhile back when Cindy pointed to the newborn pic of Caylee and said that it was her personality to keep her eye out and you better behave. Caylee was getting old enough to tell that Mommy didn't work, that she slept in bed with Mommy and guys, that she wanted to live with grandma, and no telling what else. Casey, if she's a sociopath, could also see this as rejection and be very bitter.

Oh yes! Remember that Cindy MYSPACE post with the jealousy took you away from me line?

What I'm interested in here is who may have had motive , what that motive might be .

I think it's pretty simple, her motive was freedom. Freedom from responsibility, freedom from being tied down, freedom to come and go as she pleases.

I believe Cindy already gave us the motive.

Jealousy.

The oldest motive in the world.

I also feel that her motive was being able to live a party-girl, life of the party kind of existence. Clubs, guys, being the center of attention.

Like before she got pregnant (IMO).

Jealousy. Cindy was Caylee's primary caregiver, Caylee was becoming the new star of the family. Casey could have been motivated to remove her competition for attention and approval. Her need for her parents' attention is also shown by her "acting out" - getting pregnant at an early age, stealing money, lying - anything to stir the pot and be on center stage. Caylee was stealing her limelight.

(Edited because someone beat me to the punch!)

Jealousy and GREED. KC didn't want caylee to have what she couldn't (KC being kicked out) and KC didn't want CA to raise caylee (KC wasn't able to do this without CA)

IMO the motive was in the tatoo... "La Bella Vita" = "The Good Life". She couldn't live the good life with luggage weighing her down.

Motive to get attention back on her from Cindy, she used Caylee to hurt and spite Cindy into that attention.

Borderline personality disorder, saw others as simply bit players in her drama. Caylee was going to be able to spill the beans on where she really was all day every day. Caylee was the star, no longer a cute fashion accessory (like Paris Hilton and her tiny dog.) It's complex but the fight probably lit the match. She is cold, calculating and ONLY cares about herself. She'll eat you alive if you get in her way. Look at that ice cold smile.

I think Caylee was beginning to get a distinct personality, and started cramping her lifestyle more and more. She was starting to get opinions, and could talk and tell people things Casey didn't want anyone to know.

I believe the motive is freedom to an extent. If you watched Nate on Nancy Grace the other night, he said that they believed that Caylee was with the sitter/nanny because there were so many people coming and going in the apartment. (not a direct quote) I took it like they didn't mind Caylee being there but that a "good" parent wouldn't find it appropriate or safe. Again, this is my take on it. I am not sure if there are transcripts of Nancy Grace so that you can look yourselves and make your own judgement.

Since Casey was mad at Cindy, she couldn't take Caylee there. So I believe that she left Caylee in the car at night so that she could hang out. She either drugged her or Caylee got too hot in the car overnight.

These are JMO,
Amanda

I believe Cindy already gave us the motive.

Jealousy.

The oldest motive in the world.

Yep. That was the biggest thing in those interviews...she showed emotion when talking about how Caylee loved her mom so much.

It sure does seem this way since her arrest , but what about before ? It almost seems like she avoided the family up until Cindy pulled her out of TonE's

I think the fathers day weekend was ground zero at the Anthony house. We have never gotten the true story about the 14th, 15th and 16th in that house. If Casey killed Caylee for freedom as some say, she did it after only about 4 hours of not being free.

I think Caylee was beginning to get a distinct personality, and started cramping her lifestyle more and more. She was starting to get opinions, and could talk and tell people things Casey didn't want anyone to know.

And she was probably expressing her love of GM more.
That was probably a hard pill for KC to swallow.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back