Motives for Murder

Attention seeking can also be a motive for murder - I'm thinking of Munchausen's by proxy and similar disorders.

I think that some people are just evil (have a dark soul) and try to justify.

Its not a sickness, sick you can cure.

The Zodiac mentions in his letters that he is not Sick, he is insane. Possibly this means he is exploding to divulge his power.
I read about the phoenix project alot and am concerned about the frankensteins they created and wonder if Zodiac is not one of these monsters who was 'INSANE' as they put it after some of the peolple went though these tests..
I am most concerned about the number of unsolved murders and unfound women.
These numbers are just to many in number and wonder if these killers are not manipulated by frequencies and such. I know it sounds bizarre, but really, maybe something like the Phoenix project and the Philidelphia experiment disasters fed this into society like a virus and evil itself is a manifest plan being devised by satanic means,murder and sex traffiicing that fullfills the essence of lust and blood that evil so desires. How does it devise its plan? By stealing souls.
I think this is why the Zodiac played with the cops and media because he is a sick maniac with the guise of a GAME as his mask and that he was toying with the fact that he had secret knowledge that the cops did not have. He went as far to claim control in all things in his final letter dated in 1978.(not that he stopped killing, just that he stopped contact)
One letter referenced the SLA meaning KILL in Norse and this in itself led me to thinking that he was testing to see how smart the cops were that he was skilled in celtic meanings and similar happenstances relating to the celtic cross and runes. He obviously was skilled in satanic things as well. His excorcist letter and the murder of a young girl in a church (never marked as a Zodiac Killling odly enough, I am thinking 2+2 should go together)is what has me thinking he is the devil. The devil, or satan, is what is ultimately behind all of this , and the way he holds onto people to make them kill. He has many minions in my opinion, and these killers must have a target ferquency that ultimately sends a signal that they are about to kill. I wonder why the government hasn't thought of this? If they have, they are not being kind in letting us know that there is a pattern in the way the mind works that makes all of these killers victimize and kill other human beings. It is a devil and I believe it is a frequency. It is explained well in the Phoenix project if you apply enough what ifs and think in a new way, and apply knowledg, you may even get inside the minds of the killers.
Who created these killers? Science did and they dumped the out in the public.
You can argue that not all killers are the same, but I believe a voice controls them all and it is one man, an escapee from one of those projects gone bad, or a mad scientist.
Otherwise, had they never done these experimnets, there would not be so many twisted individuals as there are now in the world today. I can not prove I am right, not prove I am wrong . Its hard to think in the mind of these killers and one can only imagine what insane means when you read about what the governent has done.
But lets no blame this on them, lets give the bennefit of the doubt and pretend that these things are not possible and that lack of good moral education is at fault here and is solely to blame.

Thrill Killing

This one seems to be coming up more recently or maybe we just hear about it more now in the instant news world we live in.

Example the case of Elizabeth Olten, murdered by her neighbor who was her little friend's older sister. The reason - She wanted to know what it felt like to kill someone. It was preplanned, the disposal site prepicked.

Two recent cases appear to be thrill kills; Skylar Neese and Tim Bosma. I try to put what "this" is in words, but I can't find any. :furious:

Thrill killing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The new one that scares me is "Gang Initiation". I just saw a youtube video of a boy 17 who was shot 3 times and hit in the head with the butt of the shotgun rifle to kill him. He survived, but a "friend" he knew well, did this to him, to get into a gang.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back