Mouse-infested naked man tased, arrested for burglary, assault

having several family members that are in medicine (one in the ER and one OBGYN) .... you would not believe the things that people come to the hospital to get removed from their ... ahem....orfices. I don't get it at all.

Is this for real? Someone please explain this to me.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/animals/mouse-found-lodged-inside-naked-arrestee

11/10 UPDATE/CORRECTION: According to cops, the mouse recovered was of the computer variety (not, as we initially reported, a pint-sized mammal). Sorry for the confusion/additional repulsion

snip...

Deputies noted that Smith, pictured in the above mug shot, later told doctors that he could not recall fighting with law enforcement officers. It was in the hospital emergency room where a “physician noticed a mouse could hanging from male subjects rectum. X-rays shown part of the mouse was lodged in the male subjects rectum.” A police representative told TSG that the word "could" was a typo and should have read "cord."

That mistake contributed to initital reports that the mouse found was a rodent, not a computer peripheral.

Don't know if this makes it better or worse. :waitasec: At least it might rule out animal cruelty. :)

Is this possible for the little guy to go up into the place he was found?

Is this for real? Someone please explain this to me.

Ok I will, but it's gross.

Basically........someone does this for sexual gratification. They use something to dilate, like a small tube and make the poor animal go inside the rectum. The small animal then tries to get out.......and I think that's what these sickos get off on.........some type of sensation in that area.

As mentioned earlier, rumors of a celebrity doing this ..........was the only reason I even heard about it.......and said WTH!?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/animals/mouse-found-lodged-inside-naked-arrestee

11/10 UPDATE/CORRECTION: According to cops, the mouse recovered was of the computer variety (not, as we initially reported, a pint-sized mammal). Sorry for the confusion/additional repulsion

snip...

Deputies noted that Smith, pictured in the above mug shot, later told doctors that he could not recall fighting with law enforcement officers. It was in the hospital emergency room where a “physician noticed a mouse could hanging from male subjects rectum. X-rays shown part of the mouse was lodged in the male subjects rectum.” A police representative told TSG that the word "could" was a typo and should have read "cord."

That mistake contributed to initital reports that the mouse found was a rodent, not a computer peripheral.

Don't know if this makes it better or worse. :waitasec: At least it might rule out animal cruelty. :)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Just be glad it not cordless. That would have been one heck of a shock to his system when he sat down on his throne, newspaper in hand for his morning....:silenced: since he does not seem to have any idea how it got there.

So it was a computer mouse!!

Yeah, small reporting error.

He is still gross but not as gross as it could have been.

So it was a computer mouse!!

Yeah, small reporting error.

He is still gross but not as gross as it could have been.

But now we are left with the burning question of 'why'. At least we could come up with a reason for a real mouse to be there. Why would someone insert a computer mouse there? Maybe he annoyed someone? LOL!

And not a creature was sirring, not even a mouse! Lol

This has been a rumorred abherent sexual practice for many years. Many Many years ago there were scandalous rumors about a hollywood leading man who had performed this act.

It is a sexual thing but not a new one.

LOL at the pockets comment

I heard that rumor, and to this day, I will not watch a movie with him in it. Gack!:sick:

having several family members that are in medicine (one in the ER and one OBGYN) .... you would not believe the things that people come to the hospital to get removed from their ... ahem....orfices. I don't get it at all.

I had a friend in high school whose father worked in the ER. He got far too much enjoyment out of relaying stories to us during dinner. My personal favorite? A lightbulb.

snip...

Well, it certainly puts a whole new twist on "surfing the net". :eek:

OMG it was a computer mouse???????

That first article was way off then, even the title made you think it was a live mouse.

Thanks for the updates.

snip...

OH.....now I feel better.....:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

But didn't the article say a mouse tail was hanging out???
A computer mouse does not have a tail.

What horrible reporting.

During a medical exam at a nearby hospital, medical personnel found a mouse tail hanging from Smith's rectum. An X-ray revealed a mouse lodged inside Smith.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back