Moving van at Cooper House now (11/13/08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signing over his possesions in July...slick. Maybe mommie was concerned that her boy would indeedy become suicidal. It's a good cover up story anyway.

Hey, is someone following that moving truck?

Sorry, but I know this is the wrong forum......but I'm new and can't find the right place to put this article. I know logan edwards missing case is on websleuths but I can't find it. Since Nancy gets a lot of traffic I thought I would put this here and a veteran poster can place it where it belongs.........thanks and please excuse my newbie ways

This was in our local paper today

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/breaking/story/348291.html

Apparently, he did this back in July in anticipation of having to pay his lawyers...

A baby's body has been found - it may be Caylee - not confirmed yet :furious:

Bone fragments and some toys, and a plastic bag that was weighted down with bricks, one toy a shamrock, shamrocks are associated with Casey Anthony.

Thanks - Saw where the stuff collected was not connected to the case. False alarm.

Back to NC/BC case.....

He sure spent a lot of $$$$ on that custody case--he either didn't anticipate an arrest anytime soon in the criminal case OR he figured he would be arrested sooner rather than later and could get a court-appointed attorney and the people could foot that defense bill.

Sorry, but I know this is the wrong forum......but I'm new and can't find the right place to put this article. I know logan edwards missing case is on websleuths but I can't find it. Since Nancy gets a lot of traffic I thought I would put this here and a veteran poster can place it where it belongs.........thanks and please excuse my newbie ways

This was in our local paper today

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/breaking/story/348291.html

Lori,

Here is the link to the Logan Edwards thread. I did not move the link over so you can take it over with your comments. Hope this helps.

Itis located in the Missing Persons & Information section

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74630&highlight=logan+edwards

He sure spent a lot of $$$$ on that custody case--he either didn't anticipate an arrest anytime soon in the criminal case OR he figured he would be arrested sooner rather than later and could get a court-appointed attorney and the people could foot that defense bill.

This makes me so dang angry :mad:
What a sicko this BC is......So what is the law firm going to do? Hold a garage sale or auction? How much can this used furniture be worth?
And value of the cars? I really have no clue or guestimate--I live in Norway and have no idea of the value of used items in the states.
I wonder if BC also signed over the girls bed and dresser, which was to be split in draft divorce papers.
Does anyone think this maybe why NC''s cars did not have the proper tags on it? Do you think he may have transfered it to his parents prior to 12 july?
I am so furious that this did this, all about BC:furious:
Ad his little girls are entitled to their clothes and toys--well isn't tht big of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bet NC's life insurance was also signed over......

This makes me so dang angry :mad:
What a sicko this BC is......So what is the law firm going to do? Hold a garage sale or auction? How much can this used furniture be worth?
And value of the cars? I really have no clue or guestimate--I live in Norway and have no idea of the value of used items in the states.
I wonder if BC also signed over the girls bed and dresser, which was to be split in draft divorce papers.
Does anyone think this maybe why NC''s cars did not have the proper tags on it? Do you think he may have transfered it to his parents prior to 12 july?
I am so furious that this did this, all about BC:furious:
Ad his little girls are entitled to their clothes and toys--well isn't tht big of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bet NC's life insurance was also signed over......

Petra - there has always been something hinky about the X5. It disappeared from his tax records not long after it was purchased. It recently reappeared on his tax records in September. I have been watching that X5 as I always thought something was wrong with that picture and I can't figure why it now appears on his tax records given it should not at this point in time and when it should have appeared on his records, it simply wasn't there. Still can't figure what to think about that.

I imagine the law firm will sell the stuff through auction or a liquidator or one of those paths. I can't imagine the Rentz/Lister families wanted the furniture--frankly it costs more to move furniture long distance than it's sometimes worth, depending on the furniture. If you notice, they are interested in the jewelry, paintings and specific items of value or things that are for the kids or have sentimental value. They'd have to make room if they acquired the rest of the furniture; that would be a hassle. Life insurance policy/claim cannot be transferred so that's not an issue.

I'm curious if they will file a wrongful death suit.

I think that Brad has repeatedly acted in a selfish way. I wonder what the legal bill was for the custody case. Think of the mental evaluation alone.

I imagine there will be strained relations between the two families forever now. The girls will probably lose a set of grandparents, in addition to everything else that they have lost.

For some reason the video from WRAL will not quit buffering, anyone seen it by any chance ? Anyone see any paintings being removed - none in the ABC footage. Just curious.

[The X5] now appears on his tax records given it should not at this point in time, and when it should have appeared on his records, it simply wasn't there. Still can't figure what to think about that.

Most likely explanation would of course be that the tax record information posted and available online may not always be 100% accurate/error-free/current. {Caveat emptor and all that jazz....}

Most likely explanation would of course be that the tax record information posted and available online may not always be 100% accurate/error-free/current. {Caveat emptor and all that jazz....}

DMV too ?

I think that Brad has repeatedly acted in a selfish way. I wonder what the legal bill was for the custody case. Think of the mental evaluation alone.

I imagine there will be strained relations between the two families forever now. The girls will probably lose a set of grandparents, in addition to everything else that they have lost.

So he was selfish for fighting to get his kids back? :waitasec:

He didn't initiate the custody dispute, the Rentz family did.

So he was selfish for fighting to get his kids back? :waitasec:

He didn't initiate the custody dispute, the Rentz family did.

If he really fought for custody because he sincerely loved them and wanted them, then no he wasn't selfish.....but IMO and considering the facts in this case, I don't think that was why he did fight for custody. I think he fought the Rentz's to somehow "prove" he was a loving, caring father and I also think his attorneys, who may have thought him innocent, led him by the hand because this "was the right thing to do."

Yes, the Rentz family did initiate the custody dispute and in retrospect THANK GOD THEY DID! Obviously Judge Sasser felt her decision was based on the facts in this case and what was best for the girls. As I've said several times, I applaud her decision and am thankful the girls are where they are now. If they hadn't gotten them when they did initially, they would have spent months living with the suspected murderer of their mother under no telling WHAT conditions.

If he really fought for custody because he sincerely loved them and wanted them, then no he wasn't selfish.....but IMO and considering the facts in this case, I don't think that was why he did fight for custody. I think he fought the Rentz's to somehow "prove" he was a loving, caring father and I also think his attorneys, who may have thought him innocent, led him by the hand because this "was the right thing to do."

Yes, the Rentz family did initiate the custody dispute and in retrospect THANK GOD THEY DID! Obviously Judge Sasser felt her decision was based on the facts in this case and what was best for the girls. As I've said several times, I applaud her decision and am thankful the girls are where they are now. If they hadn't gotten them when they did initially, they would have spent months living with the suspected murderer of their mother under no telling WHAT conditions.

Of course, neither of us know his true feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500