Mr Cruel - Australia

Reaction score
On 2nd March 2022, the programme 60 Minutes Australia covered the story of an evil paedophile & murderer in Australia. He started in the 80s. The link to the YouTube coverage of the documentary is
I'm hoping that as well as discussion, law enforcement in Australia may consider the possibility that Mr Cruel may be a police officer. I say this due to his meticulous forensic awareness & the possibility that he may be using the electricity substations as a red herring to throw police officers off. He could also transfer easily within the Australian police without raising suspicion.

.......I'm hoping that as well as discussion, law enforcement in Australia may consider the possibility that Mr Cruel may be a police officer. I say this due to his meticulous forensic awareness & the possibility that he may be using the electricity substations as a red herring to throw police officers off. He could also transfer easily within the Australian police without raising suspicion.

Investigators definitely considered that the perpetrator may have been a police officer. Australia does have federal police, but each state has their own as well. I wouldn't say it's "easy" to transfer between different police forces, but obviously current serving police members have that in their favor compared to someone who wasn't a current member. On a further note, Charlie Bezzina (who appears in that above video) was an amazing investigator. I haven't watched that video as yet, but if there is anything to add after I do, I will comment further.

Oh dear, when I watch shows like 60 Minutes, I'm reminded of why I don't watch regular TV anymore. Anyway, that's by the by. I don't really have much to add here, except to say that back when these crimes were committed, Victoria Police members didn't wear beards, except if they were working undercover operations, or if they had been on some period of leave.

Investigators definitely considered that the perpetrator may have been a police officer. Australia does have federal police, but each state has their own as well. I wouldn't say it's "easy" to transfer between different police forces, but obviously current serving police members have that in their favor compared to someone who wasn't a current member. On a further note, Charlie Bezzina (who appears in that above video) was an amazing investigator. I haven't watched that video as yet, but if there is anything to add after I do, I will comment further.
You may well be right. It's quite easy to transfer between police forces here in the UK, but that may not be the case in Australia.

Can someone please link me to the latest mr cruel thread, it’s impossible for me to find

Can someone please link me to the latest mr cruel thread, it’s impossible for me to find

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back