Found Deceased MS - Brody 'BJ' Brown, 34, Hancock County, 5 March 2016

I've been to muddy joes many times this is scary for my family.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Just got a reply:

Tweet from @JBrannanWLOX
unfortunately, nothing to update. Slidell Search and Rescue has now joined the effort.

[video=twitter;707328080809824256]http://twitter.com/JBrannanWLOX/status/707328080809824256[/video]

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been to muddy joes many times this is scary for my family.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I can't imagine...

Per WS TOS, we are in a holding pattern until LE or MSM confirmation.

My heart goes out BJ's family and loved ones.

:(

A friend of mine has been helping with the search for Brody since he was reported missing. I spoke to her last night after they stopped for the evening, he still has not been found.

I just messaged a local reporter that I'm friends with and trust me when I say he is on top of things and he hasn't heard any mention of them finding his body.

I do have a question though, I know I've read it on other threads involving water but cannot remember for anything. How long would it typically take a body to surface if it is in the water. I know there are lots of different factors that could affect this but I'm just curious.

Here's the Bring Brody "BJ" Brown Home Facebook group, https://www.facebook.com/groups/1020291811376903/

They posted 11 hours ago that SAR efforts will resume Wednesday, March 9th, 2016 at 8:00 am. Volunteers are needed to assist with the walking grid search and ride atvs throughout the search area.

We're also supposed to get some rain today, I'm not sure if it's supposed to be nasty or just a typical thunderstorm but weather will definitely be a factor today.

What a tragically sad turn of events.
[emoji174]

Rest In Peace, Brody...

:rose:

Do they know why or how he ended up in the water yet?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back