MS MS - Christian Andreacchio, 21, Meridian, 26 Feb 2014

I’m sad to see the same careless spreading of false/unsubstantiated claims here as on social media groups.
Some saying it is confirmed JM was leaving the apartment that day? No, it is absolutely NOT confirmed. It was said by one lady 3 years later after seeing a picture on Facebook. Someone who also states “they all look alike”.

I’m sad to see the same careless spreading of false/unsubstantiated claims here as on social media groups.
Some saying it is confirmed JM was leaving the apartment that day? No, it is absolutely NOT confirmed. It was said by one lady 3 years later after seeing a picture on Facebook. Someone who also states “they all look alike”.

It’s sad to see that you signed up here to call facts rumors. JM was seen at CA at 1pm on the day he was murdered. His truck was also at the apartment. These aren’t rumors as they’re in the case file!

Why does this case not get more attention on Websleuths? Culpable is the best podcast I’ve ever heard and this case has become as important as the Dermonds and JB BEASLEY and Tracie case.

This case can be solved!

Just finished the podcast. Listened to the entire 15 plus episodes in record time. Excellent production.

As far as a conclusion goes, IMO it could be suicide. It could be murder. It could be suicide with some outside intervention. All depends on what weight you apply to the various details presented.

The evidence doesn't appear straight forward enough to conclude it was suicide in 45 minutes of investigation, by what appears to have been at best an inept police department and at worst a corrupt one.

It’s sad to see that you signed up here to call facts rumors. JM was seen at CA at 1pm on the day he was murdered. His truck was also at the apartment. These aren’t rumors as they’re in the case file!
Lol. Ridiculous.

How can you shoot yourself in the head with a .45 and have no blood etc blown back onto your hand from the impact of the bullet? That one fact more than anything else says Christian did not shoot himself. In fact the gun was the same. No trace of blood found either on the gun or in the barrel. Makes me think that it wasn’t the kimber at all that was the weapon used. This case is not suicide. It can’t be. The simplest explanation is usually the right one and in this case it’s simpler to believe some one shot him than to try and explain away all the things that don’t add up.

There are several things that don't add up to suicide in this case. I use the FARO scanner for work they talked about in the last episode, I also do trajectory, blood stain pattern analysis and am training in firearms examination.

To summarize what doesn't make sense, I would consider the following points. It was stated the body was in full rigor (locked into position due to the decomposition process) which takes several hours to set in. This does not fit the timeline for the stories given by witnesses or the 911 call.

Lividity, or livor mortis, (purple blue tint that is easily seen) was present in two different parts of the body that indicates the dead body was likely face up (lividity on the back of the calf) then moved to face down leaning into the tub (causing lividity to his front side). Lividity is caused by blood settling due to gravity once the heart stops pumping. The best explanation for this is that the body was moved at some point.

The bullet trajectory makes no sense for where the body is positioned and where the bullet ended up. The wound on his head shows the bullet was traveling right to left and slightly downward. The bullet exited the left side, but somehow left no mark on the wall of the tub. There was however a hole in the wall behind and above him. Based on the wound indicating a right to left and downward trajectory, he would have been standing and facing the opposite way based on the hole in the wall. This also indicates the body was moved.

The FARO scanner, once uploaded and the scans processed, creates a 3D model of crime scenes. It looks like a very realistic video game with very small error rates, usually only a few millimeters if scanned correctly. The model indicated the body would have been in the way of the door opening if it was always in the position it was found in. No witness mentioned having a hard time getting the door open. So this calls into question if the door was actually open and not closed like the witness said.

Blood stains found in the bathroom also indicate the door was open when the shooting occurred, as blood stains were found on what would have been the exterior of the door (if it was closed). The types of blood stains that were found were apparently also of the type that show directionality (where they came from). These are made from blood flying through the air and indicated the blood came from inside the bathroom, if the door was open. These factors support the door being open and not closed as stated by witnesses.

Next is the position of the gun. It was located under the body and under his left leg. The bullet entered the right side of his head, which would indicate the gun was in his right hand. It would make the most sense that the gun would be on his right side or somewhere close to where his right hand ended up. You don't necessarily drop the gun once you shoot yourself. There is no more muscle control, so your fingers don't straighten out, they generally stay in like a loose grip position. So the gun falling from a kneeling position and then bouncing over to be under his left leg is improbable.

The condition of the bullet is interesting as well. They stated there was material embedded in the bullet that was consistent with drywall, which supports the hole in the wall being the fatal bullet. This supports the idea he was moved into the tub again. An interesting note about the bullet though is it seems like they indicated the hollow point bullet didn't expand like it is designed too (it opens up and looks a bit like a flower). This can happen if the hollow point gets plugged with material. It wasn't mentioned, but the bullet passed through both sides of the skull and didn't expand before hitting the drywall and picking up that material (supposedly). This is interesting because the bullet is intended to expand once it hits tissue. With the contact wound to the head, it should have hit tissue first. Either the bone plugged the hollow point or deformed it enough that it didn't expand for this to work, although I don't think they mentioned it being deformed. This opens up the possibility the bullet that was recovered wasn't the fatal bullet and only hit drywall. This is assuming the bullet wasn't deformed or plugged by the skull first.

These thoughts are only based off the podcast as I haven't seen any of the actual items of evidence though.

Hope the summary helps.
Excellent summary. This part is of supreme interest to me: “the condition of the bullet is interesting as well. They stated there was material embedded in the bullet that was consistent with drywall, which supports the hole in the wall being the fatal bullet. This supports the idea he was moved into the tub again. An interesting note about the bullet though is it seems like they indicated the hollow point bullet didn't expand like it is designed too (it opens up and looks a bit like a flower). This can happen if the hollow point gets plugged with material. It wasn't mentioned, but the bullet passed through both sides of the skull and didn't expand before hitting the drywall and picking up that material (supposedly). This is interesting because the bullet is intended to expand once it hits tissue. With the contact wound to the head, it should have hit tissue first. Either the bone plugged the hollow point or deformed it enough that it didn't expand for this to work, although I don't think they mentioned it being deformed. This opens up the possibility the bullet that was recovered wasn't the fatal bullet and only hit drywall. This is assuming the bullet wasn't deformed or plugged by the skull first.”
It’s fair to assume that the bullet at the scene was not the bullet used to kill Christian, further proving a staged crime scene.

Hayes has told more than one person that Jett was at CA’s & that Jett pulled the trigger because “things went too far”. Hayes isn’t here to defend his statements, but there was also a sighting of JM at CA’s by an eye witness. This eyewitness said JM was with another guy who is speculated to have been Hayes. Eye witness testimony is used all the time in court.

I've only started listening to Culpable and I'm only on the 5th episode, but has anyone thought about the other people in the apartment building? Why wasn't the police called when the shot went off? If no one heard anything, how sure are they that the "suicide" took place in the apartment?

"Apartment 801" Christian Andreacchio Case - Part I (Kendall Rae - YouTube)

This is not a podcast, but a full production by Kendall Rae, with interviews of the victim's family and others who knew him. I highly recommend watching it. There are other parts that will be released. This is just Part I.

"Apartment 801" Christian Andreacchio Case - Part I (Kendall Rae - YouTube)

This is not a podcast, but a full production by Kendall Rae, with interviews of the victim's family and others who knew him. I highly recommend watching it. There are other parts that will be released. This is just Part I.
Here is Part 2

I hope Kendall Rae’s video helps this case gain some traction!

I hope so as well! I signed the petition after I watched the 1st part. I can't believe the way this poor family has been treated. I'm sorry but if I were an individual investigating that scene I would take 1 look at those photo's, see the position, lack of "evidence" as I will call it, around the tub and where the gun was placed and know that something smelled worse than a skunk in that entire situation. THEN for the files to be released to the public??? WTH?? Do they do that with EVERY death case regardless of the MOH?? I mean if Grandma passes of natural causes at the local Nursing home, but the family asks for an autopsy to make sure there isn't anything hereditary they need to worry about, are they going to release THAT file as well?? Is this something other residents need to be afraid of, or were the Andracchio's a special exception??

I hope so as well! I signed the petition after I watched the 1st part. I can't believe the way this poor family has been treated. I'm sorry but if I were an individual investigating that scene I would take 1 look at those photo's, see the position, lack of "evidence" as I will call it, around the tub and where the gun was placed and know that something smelled worse than a skunk in that entire situation. THEN for the files to be released to the public??? WTH?? Do they do that with EVERY death case regardless of the MOH?? I mean if Grandma passes of natural causes at the local Nursing home, but the family asks for an autopsy to make sure there isn't anything hereditary they need to worry about, are they going to release THAT file as well?? Is this something other residents need to be afraid of, or were the Andracchio's a special exception??
I think the family requested it with the Freedom of Information Act and before they got it it had been released. It’s ridiculous. I think the worst part is the autopsy and crime scene photos. Like there are pics of those floating around the internet somewhere.

Only one person has come forward as saying they heard a shot or possibly two fired. This took place around 1pm as she was putting her baby down for a nap. I’ve heard shots fired but I live in Atlanta which is not that uncommon.

I've only started listening to Culpable and I'm only on the 5th episode, but has anyone thought about the other people in the apartment building? Why wasn't the police called when the shot went off? If no one heard anything, how sure are they that the "suicide" took place in the apartment?

Only one person has come forward as saying they heard a shot or possibly two fired. This took place around 1pm as she was putting her baby down for a nap. I’ve heard shots fired but I live in Atlanta which is not that uncommon.

I have heard shots fired before as well, I lived in Springfield, Illinois for about 3 years in a not very good area. I lived in an area that's considered the "ghetto" and there is no way you can mistake a gun shot for a tire poppin. It was a sound you heard about every other night in that neighborhood.

I find it odd especially since it’s an apartment complex. Only one person was home to hear that? Really?

I find it odd especially since it’s an apartment complex. Only one person was home to hear that? Really?
Exactly! and the lady who heard the gun shot lives a different apartment building across the street. At least a few people should have heard it, there's no way no one walking in the neighborhood or houses around there never heard anything. I'm kind of convinced that the shooting never took place in the apartment.

It probably didn’t take place at the apartment but a bullet was found in the tub molding so a gun was shot. Bottom line is number 1 it wasn’t a suicide and number 2 at a minimum four people were involved in the killing but potentially six. DS, WG, JM, MM, HM and ZT.

Dylan was in rehab the day prior and most people don’t know this but rehab is actually a place some go and make more connections to the outside drug world. I think Dylan made a connection in rehab because he left after 24 hours and needed Christan’s money to buy drugs on some deal. Hence he concocted a plan that led to him being killed. The plan being hatched at gun night.

Exactly! and the lady who heard the gun shot lives a different apartment building across the street. At least a few people should have heard it, there's no way no one walking in the neighborhood or houses around there never heard anything. I'm kind of convinced that the shooting never took place in the apartment.

I am new to this case and this forum. However, in the past 24 hours I have been obsessively watching, listening and researching about CA. My biggest question is.. what does the DA, Kassie Coleman, have to lose in trying to prosecute this? What is she so damn afraid of? The family have made it known that if a jury of 12 find the two not guilty, they will live with it. So what is her deal? Is it incompetence? Is it out of spite? Can anyone please make me believe in a valid reason?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back