MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for the night fishing part. This is from the Mississippi Wildlife, Fisheries, and Parks website. "Night fishing is allowed at all State Fishing Lakes from the bank or boats which are in compliance with state and coast guard regulations with the exception of Lake Bill Waller." http://www.mdwfp.com/fishing-boating/state-fishing-lakes.aspx

This is from an article on the Bass Pro Shops website about crappie fishing: "You can catch hot-weather crappie during daylight hours, especially during cloudy periods or when water is muddy. But the odds for success improve if you fish the hours between dusk and dawn. During summer, many crappie work the late shift, and crappie anglers should, too." http://1source.basspro.com/index.php/component/k2/124-crappie-fishing/940-crappie-after-dark

So it sounds like fishing for crappie in Lake Enid is a realistic possibility.

Enid Spillway is very popular for crappie fishing but I seriously don't think I would be down on those big rocks at night in the cold. The fishing links from MS wildlife services do say that crappie is also a good fish to catch in the winter. It's confusing to pin down what time L actually drove down Herron the date of JC's murder. Her statement that she can't believe she hadn't seen anything is very hinky. Surely LE have nailed down the exact time from the smart phone she carries and uses for FB updates. Just odd.
:moo:

Please do not post private Facebook messages. Also, please remove all private Facebook messages. Websleuths does not make allegations against specific individuals based on private Facebook pages.

I'm not sure if this is in reference to my post but what I posted wasn't private it was very public on a page belonging to someone who has spoken publicly.

Please do not post private Facebook messages. Also, please remove all private Facebook messages. Websleuths does not make allegations against specific individuals based on private Facebook pages.

Since we can't sleuth people who have not been named suspects or POI's, I imagine a lot of posts from the last few hours are gonna get yanked as soon as a mod checks in. And FWIW, I know the insinuations being bantered around, but if that is true, someone would have outted them before now...gang members protect each other, but I don't think they would protect those two. They don't seem to fit the gang banger profile. JMO

Posting FB info against TOS is most likely going to get this thread closed.

I'm not sure if this is in reference to my post but what I posted wasn't private it was very public on a page belonging to someone who has spoken publicly.

Please post the link. If the link is not mainstream media, then it is not allowed. Websleuthers have put a lot of effort into this case for it to get closed down for violating TOS. JMO

Enid Spillway is very popular for crappie fishing but I seriously don't think I would be down on those big rocks at night in the cold. The fishing links from MS wildlife services do say that crappie is also a good fish to catch in the winter. It's confusing to pin down what time L actually drove down Herron the date of JC's murder. Her statement that she can't believe she hadn't seen anything is very hinky. Surely LE have nailed down the exact time from the smart phone she carries and uses for FB updates. Just odd.

ITA. A lot of what she said to the reporter strikes me as hinky as well. Jessica didn't drive down that road until AFTER she was seen at the gas station and it was nighttime.

That page is not allowed. Only social media pages associated with MSM or LE are allowed. Pages set up specifically for a missing/murdered person usually are allowed to be linked if approved by the mods. An individual's page can't be linked, and if you view it on your own, you can't come here and post about what you read.

Do you mean the phone she was charging that alerted her to Jessica's death, as mentioned by her in the Clarion Ledger article, the FB posts from Amanda Prince's FB notices about her sister's death? Why wouldn't it be the most natural thing in the world to drive by there, the crime scene, stop to talk about her friend's sister, with her own sister, Amber in tow, with their kids in their arms, and to help out and send the message that people would be asking questions, herself specifically, about what happened to Jessica Chambers. If she or anyone she knew had anything to do with this they wouldn't then go publicize their ties and associations to the place and the people. She did a brave thing representing for Jessica with the press and is being made to look suspect for it, no wonder there is so little street talk, the way I see it.

anonone, if you feel comfortable with your suspicions, do call the FBI. Amanda Prince, Jessica's sister, LF's sleepover friend from HS, was in Texas still at the time of this interview getting started with the Justice for Jessica facebook page. You never know, the FBI may be very interested in what you have to say.

that's amazing. and good to know. how on earth did the WS'er figure that out?

It's been so long, I can't remember--I think she had some knowledge of the kidnapper from the past when they lived in the same area. When the WSer found out this woman was a friend of the parents of the missing baby, she started remembering things about the woman, started digging, something clicked and she alerted LE. LE did a search of the house and found the child. This WSer was in another state. Little things she remembered about the woman aroused her suspicion enough to make the call to authorities in my area. I wish I could remember the WSer's name, but I can't.

That page is not allowed. Only social media pages associated with MSM or LE are allowed. Pages set up specifically for a missing/murdered person usually are allowed to be linked if approved by the mods. An individual's page can't be linked and if you view it on your own, you can't come here and post about what you read.

okay, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member