MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cow the enmity is thick in here, why can people just not drop it and chill out.

They don't have a drive thru, but apparently you can order chicken and get it hand delivered without going inside. ;)

Oh yeah the chicken can't forget the pages dedicated to the :chicken: :p

Tonight, Thursday at 8 PM Eastern we welcome Jessica Chamber's mother Lisa to www.truecrimeradio.com

As difficult as it will be for Lisa to discuss this horrific tragedy she wants to come on and dispel the rumors swirling around this case.

Our CHAT ROOM opens at 7:30 PM tonight, Thursday.

For the first few minutes of the
show we'll hear from Beth Karas. Beth will quickly update us on the trial that never ends, the Jodi Arias re-sentencing trial.

Please pass the word along and join us every Thursday night 8 PM Eastern for True Crime Radio
:bump:

The show will start in about one hour.

You say "If the car was at any point left unsecured or unattended" yet you don't know whether it was or not, nor have you linked to any requirement that dictated how it must be handled. That's pretty wild speculation being used to bash LE.

JMO

I feel reasonably sure that I had a credible link somewhere with info about the handling of the car... or maybe it was in an interview I previously linked, with DA John Champion, but... I feel strangely unmotivated to go search for it at the moment. I'm sorry. Running on fumes + a long day here.

I am sorry if anything I've written has meant to suggest that any "bashing" of LE - I don't see where I'd written something to suggest that but by no means is that my sentiment. I understand they're working very long days themselves on this case and probably feel frustrated, too. (But I know a whole lot less than they do about their investigation, of course!)

All said, I share the hope that the case is successfully resolved very soon.

They don't have a drive thru, but apparently you can order chicken and get it hand delivered without going inside. ;)

That...doesn't not sound dirty.

I am thisclose to making a joke about plucking feathers but I WON'T. Oh wait.

Sorrysorrysorry guys, I'm super-tired. You cracked me up. :)

That...doesn't not sound dirty.

I am thisclose to making a joke about plucking feathers but I WON'T. Oh wait.

Sorrysorrysorry guys, I'm super-tired. You cracked me up. :)

good thing true crime radio starts soon. this thread is going off the rails, as they say.

This is a good time to open a new thread. Hold your thoughts. I'll be back in a minute with the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1