MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Champion's latest updates, I always thought that the information he didn't divulge (but seemingly knew about) ironically provided some valuable clues IMO! Clues conspicuous by their absence in his timeline!

Bingo!

If JC was on the phone with her mother and gave no indication she was in danger, and the fact that she was AT the scene of the crime well before the fire started, that tells me she was not in fear of anyone. Not only was she not in fear, but she went willingly maybe for a purpose. Sex?

Totally concur MsP. I've said in previous posts that I really have believed all along that Jessica went willingly with her killer(s) and had no idea what terrible fate was in store for her until near the end. I'm sure this was pre meditated and all pre planned.

Totally concur MsP. I've said in previous posts that I really have believed all along that Jessica went willingly with her killer(s) and had no idea what terrible fate was in store for her until near the end. I'm sure this was pre meditated and all pre planned.
I just wonder now who all of the fringe players were. These FB pages were wide open and active while everyone was looking at gang involvement. LE releases a timeline and general area, people start looking at them and BOOM, everything is locked up tight now. I hardly think that is a coincidence. LE served notice that they are closing in. Champion has been very tight-lipped, to the point of having everyone frustrated. That info was released, not specifically for us, the public, so much as for those involved and those who may suspect who was involved.

I just wonder now who all of the fringe players were. These FB pages were wide open and active while everyone was looking at gang involvement. LE releases a timeline and general area, people start looking at them and BOOM, everything is locked up tight now. I hardly think that is a coincidence. LE served notice that they are closing in. Champion has been very tight-lipped, to the point of having everyone frustrated. That info was released, not specifically for us, the public, so much as for those involved and those who may suspect who was involved.

I totally agree. It was interesting to note the 'likes' by certain 'friends' on their FB pages! Hmmm! Maybe those friends' pages are gone now as well. As the old saying goes ' oh what a tangled web....."!

I just have a hard time reconciling "social media" with "burning a woman to death," no matter how dull the dart in the board.

Can it be that simple?

I just have a hard time reconciling "social media" with "burning a woman to death," no matter how dull the dart in the board.

Can it be that simple?
I use Facebook and Twitter, but don't live on either. But the younger generation lives on it, telling the world almost everything they do and almost every place they go. I can't begin to tell you how many meals I have seen pics of because someone wanted all their friends to know they were having a steak or sushi, and selfies are so popular that it is now a word in the dictionary. I absolutely believe social media can and does hold clues to this brutal murder. You just have to find the right peoples' accounts, then start watching and connecting dots. JMO

Did you see this car?

"Chambers was driving her 2005 black Kia in the Dogwood Hills area shortly before her death."

http://www.panolian.com/69321/1180/breaking-news-3

Classito

DA's timeline in Chambers' case missing one hour
By Rupert Howell of The Panolian had this detail I hadn't seen before, sorry if it was posted and I missed it, right after leaving home:

"she was at “Gurley’s” or the Courtland convenience store on Highway 51 where video was taken with security cameras."

I use Facebook and Twitter, but don't live on either. But the younger generation lives on it, telling the world almost everything they do and almost every place they go. I can't begin to tell you how many meals I have seen pics of because someone wanted all their friends to know they were having a steak or sushi, and selfies are so popular that it is now a word in the dictionary. I absolutely believe social media can and does hold clues to this brutal murder. You just have to find the right peoples' accounts, then start watching and connecting dots. JMO

AGREE. And scouring social media was early frowned upon by local LE. They are still waiting for "street talk". HELLO??? JMO

DA's timeline in Chambers' case missing one hour
By Rupert Howell of The Panolian had this detail I hadn't seen before, sorry if it was posted and I missed it, right after leaving home:

"she was at “Gurley’s” or the Courtland convenience store on Highway 51 where video was taken with security cameras."

Where's Gurley's?

Huh? Gurley's or M&M at 5:30? Confused.

AGREE. And scouring social media was early frowned upon by local LE. They are still waiting for "street talk". HELLO??? JMO

LOL, for that culture, social media IS the new street talk.

So -- if given a bet, would you bet an arrest will be made within two weeks (that is, by 09 March)? What's the over/under for this possible arrest, calendar-wise?
Probably not within the next two weeks, but within the next month, yes I believe so. JMO

ADMIN NOTE: If you can't talk about it, then DON'T.

Thanks.

If JC was on the phone with her mother and gave no indication she was in danger, and the fact that she was AT the scene of the crime well before the fire started, that tells me she was not in fear of anyone. Not only was she not in fear, but she went willingly maybe for a purpose. Sex?

I do not agree....We do not know in what condition Jessica was in when her car arrived at the scene...

Classito

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member