MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 ; Quinton Tellis Indicted - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the witness list, KM is listed as c/o PCSO. Does that mean she works for them or is she in jail?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Is there any type of reporting database for district attorneys to see their case load, wins, losses, etc?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I remember the photo of gas can man's trailer and gas can. I am quite certain that that trailer was ACROSS 51 from MandM, but on OLD 51. I can't see it now,but I remember that I found it using google streets several years ago. Looks like lots has changed.....Also, there is a small white house behind MM.....that is where I thought Ali lived. Pic now shows a woman outside.....
Was the second mystery gas can man ever solved? Remember that there were pics of another gas can guy, who also had a striped shirt on, but the stripes were a different pattern from the 1st gas can man. We know who the first one was. I'll have to jar my fading memory for all the names in this sad tale.....JMO

Just checked in thread 2 it was said that LE had identified the 2nd gas jug guy and cleared him...or something to that effect. I don't know if his name was ever revealed.

[video=cnn;justice/2017/10/06/csr-justice-for-jessica-trailer.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/06/us/jessica-chambers-quinton-tellis-trial/index.html[/video]

Hmmmm. I still have more questions than answers.... JMO

Hmmmm. I still have more questions than answers.... JMO

Was unable to view it in its entirety. Apparently, BC left the Sheriff's Dept for personal reasons and a possible conflict of interest since he worked for the County's SD.

Two main statements that stand out for me was that
  • QT used the murdered LA college student's bank card while in Mississippi. Seems as if LA had a strong influence on QT being tied to JC.
  • The chest bruising JC suffered had not been made known, to my knowledge.
Thompson's theory is 'something went wrong and the fire was a cover up'. So, QT thought she was dead and fled to obtain a container of gasoline so he could burn her while alive? But, didn't QT pour an accelerant down her throat?

Does anyone know when the material for this doc was gathered? Just trying to put the documentary into a possible timeframe. Merci

Monday, October 9th:
*Jury Selection begins - MS - Jessica Lane Chambers (19) (Dec. 8, 2014) - Quentin Verdell Tellis (27) - indicted on 1st degree capital murder & 3rd degree arson/pled not guilty/jurors will be sequestered. Trial starts Tuesday, October 10th
Tellis was accused of killing a second person, 34-year-old Meing-Chen Hsaio of Taiwan, in July 2015. The exchange student at the University of Louisiana at Monroe was allegedly tortured to death to get her credit car PIN numbers. Tellis faces a first-degree murder charge in the Louisiana death.

:judge:

JUSTICE for JESSICA! :rose:

Anyone know "what" time this might be starting today? I know it's Central Time.

TIA!

Recap of the Jessica Chambers case as jury selection gets underway

BATESVILLE, Miss. — Jury selection begins today in the Jessica Chambers murder trial.

Prosecutors said Quinton Tellis doused the 19-year-old former high school cheerleader with a flammable liquid, set her ablaze, and then left her to die beside her burning car along a back road near a north Mississippi tree farm nearly three years ago in Courtland.

The 29-year-old man has pleaded not guilty to murder charges.

The jury will be chosen in Pike County, due to pre-trial publicity in Panola County.

[...]

Live coverage for trial (do not think jury selection will be live today): http://wreg.com/on-air/live-streaming/

Was unable to view it in its entirety. Apparently, BC left the Sheriff's Dept for personal reasons and a possible conflict of interest since he worked for the County's SD.

Two main statements that stand out for me was that
  • QT used the murdered LA college student's bank card while in Mississippi. Seems as if LA had a strong influence on QT being tied to JC.
  • The chest bruising JC suffered had not been made known, to my knowledge.
Thompson's theory is 'something went wrong and the fire was a cover up'. So, QT thought she was dead and fled to obtain a container of gasoline so he could burn her while alive? But, didn't QT pour an accelerant down her throat?

Does anyone know when the material for this doc was gathered? Just trying to put the documentary into a possible timeframe. Merci

What stood out to me was that it is claimed that QT admitted that he was the last person to see JC.....???? Also, Keisha and JC and QT had driven around together that morning before JC then slept all day. Lots more

Hey!

I've got two people bookmarked that "might" be tweeting.... and will post if I see anything; let's see it - should be about 9:05am there now??

$14 in gas.....where did she think she was going in her pajama/lounge pants and slippers? She went from M&M to a residence, briefly and a second person was seen in her car....so the person was already in her car between M&M and the residence? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther