VERDICT WATCH MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, Dec 2014 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see this going on much longer. Once somebody has dug in their heels, probably no way to budge them. I do hope one thing: that the prosecution requests the Judge to poll the jury, to be certain they are deadlocked. We would then be able to see how much closer they got to snagging the Golden Ring this time on the Jessica Chambers merry-go-round.

The defense witnesses and defense questions were ridiculously prejudicial, IMO. Introducing "Police Harassment" as an issue into this murder trial was irrelevant, since it did not affect the defendant or his phone or his images on videotapes. The jury could see for themselves how Quentin Tellis was treated with the utmost respect during his videotaped interrogations. It was one more dirty trick by the defense to sway the jury. It may have worked, enough any way.

I am very doubtful there will be a Trial #3. Unless the prosecution can miraculously come up with an infrared CCTV video of the actual murder at the crime scene, complete with a closeup of Tellis, that's about the level of proof it would take for a conviction now. Even then, some would claim the tape had been doctored. Move along, people. Nothing to see here.

These folks are going to have to live with the level of crime their actions have permitted. Every crook has taken note of how he can be tracked with a cell phone. Simple solution: off it goes when it's time to do the dirty.

Adieu,
Cousteau

Well- maybe they will get QT in this trial in Lousiana anyway:

He also is facing a murder charge in Louisiana, where authorities suspect he killed Meing-Chen Hsiao, a 34-year-old former Taiwanese exchange student found dead in August 2015 with multiple stab wounds, defensive wounds and slicing wounds in her upper back.

Mandy-207x300_1456877469895_7293469_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

MUST READ: Monroe Murder Victim 'Mandy' Hsiao's Story is Revealed

Mar 01, 2016

MUST READ: Monroe Murder Victim 'Mandy' Hsiao's Story is Revealed

Warrant: Murder victim 'tortured' before death

July 8, 2016

"ULM alumna Ming-Chen Hsiao was tortured for her debit card's personal identification number, according to a warrant filed in July 2016 in 4th Judicial District Court.

Quinton Tellis faces charges of first-degree murder in connection with the case...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the start of court Monday morning, the judge made an announcement saying that someone had snuck a phone into the courtroom in Batesville and snapped a picture of the jury.

The judge was livid while speaking to those present.

“Direct violation of my court order. That person will be arrested and that person will face the maximum penalty that I am capable of inflicting. Now, fair warning: you get caught you’re going to do the time. Got it?”

WREG’s Bridget Chapman has learned the person who posted the photo has been identified and is reportedly on the way to turn herself in.
Source: Woman to be charged after posting pic of Jessica Chambers jury
imstilla.grandma,

As I sit here today, sounds like Judicial Harassment, on my mama! (only kidding, Judge...)

Clou

I'm trying to watch on Law and Crime but they seem to be showing replays? Is there still a live feed or no?

July 8, 2016

"ULM alumna Ming-Chen Hsiao was tortured for her debit card's personal identification number, according to a warrant filed in July 2016 in 4th Judicial District Court.

Quinton Tellis faces charges of first-degree murder in connection with the case...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YESorNO,

Death by 1,000 Cuts -- probably made famous by a scene from the 1966 Steve McQueen film, "The Sand Pebbles," depicting 1920's China.

Regards,
Clouseau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members