MS - Jessica Chambers, Panola County - Maps and Photos - **NO DISCUSSION**

Was the station wagon parked on the front right of the vid?
If so, I saw someone or something...clear as mud right?

I tried really hard. At one point the video is fuzzy because of the play back, so you think there's somebody moving between the cars, but it's just rewind blur. With many many screen shots, the only reflections in the station wagon from the WMCAction news videos were of when the lady comes back from the store and is back in the car. I focused on catching any movement in the car at all when the driver and passenger were not there, but there is none, in many many moment by moment screen shots. The driver, I've been informed is the talkative man in the store who eventually returns and is seen getting back in the car. Here are some grabs
View attachment 66541 as white station wagon drives in
View attachment 66542 driver gets out
View attachment 66543 Lady with long hair seen in store video, gets out of white station wagon
View attachment 66544 Lady gets back into passenger seat, as gas jug guy walks away. Reflection in the car are after she gets back in from her movements, it looks like to me.

Attachments

• Screen shot of white station wagon parked near store driving in.jpg
    Screen shot of white station wagon parked near store driving in.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Driver gets out of station wagon, a male maybe.jpg
    Driver gets out of station wagon, a male maybe.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Lady passenger gets out goes into store.jpg
    Lady passenger gets out goes into store.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot 2014-12-31 at 7.37.54 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-12-31 at 7.37.54 PM.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 19

Attachments

• Jessica Chambers walking back from the side to the store. Red wearing woman at the bottom - Edit.jpg
    Jessica Chambers walking back from the side to the store. Red wearing woman at the bottom - Edit.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 26
  • pink deli lady, shoulder of red top lady, JC, gas guy standing facing pump, woman entering passe.jpg
    pink deli lady, shoulder of red top lady, JC, gas guy standing facing pump, woman entering passe.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 25
  • Red wearing woman with glass propped on head says hi to pink deli lady - Edited.png
    Red wearing woman with glass propped on head says hi to pink deli lady - Edited.png
    306.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Gas jug guy facing pump.jpg
    Gas jug guy facing pump.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Gas jug guy not at pump anymore, JC bent down still.jpg
    Gas jug guy not at pump anymore, JC bent down still.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 28
Attached are two, Google Street View, images of the M&M gas mart. The first is taken from the intersection of Carlisle Road and Hwy US 51, looking north.

If you zoom in, until you can no longer use the google zoom, you will get a clearer picture of the locale.

15n3tbn.png

reference link

The second image is taken from a position slightly north of the first image in order for you to zoom in even closer than the first.

bhk5zo.png

What you will notice in these two images is that Jessica Chambers ( who lived farther north on Carlisle Road) may have driven down Carlisle at 6:24:xx pm Dec 6, to the left hand dirt road, near the puddles, and then proceeded to make a circular drive around the outside pumps in order to position her Kia at 06:24:39 on the inside pumps. Had she done this, she would have been facing SE (as depicted in the CCTV videos).

At 06:32:xx pm, Jessica then leaves M&M driving into the darkness, headed SE.

However judging from these two Google Street Views, it is clear to me that there is no conclusive evidence available to suggest that Jessica then either

• continued out, onto US 51, heading north or south, or
  • retraced her exit from the pumps and returned again up Carlisle Road, heading north.

Simply put, we just don't know what direction she took, or where.

The fact that the next 90-minutes remain unaccounted for, plus her purchase of $14, and her statement that she was head "somewhere" means to me that we should take into consideration any area within a radius of a maximum 70 miles or a minimum 25 miles (1/2 of estimated $14 gas purchase + Kia mpg equals maximum mileage reduced for a roundtrip return).

With respect to the maximum mileage divided by 1/2-time (45-minutes of 90-), I believe we have an unacceptable speed (93.33mph) and this would have left her with no time at her destination before she immediately needed to return in order to arrive at Herron Rd. 90-minutes after she screamed away from the pumps. Thus it would be my argument that the maximum distance is absurd.

Even a more conservation 45mph speed multiplied by 0.75 (3/4 of an hour) leaves us with 33.75 miles covered; yet no time for being there.

Consequently I would suggest that we should concentrate on a radius of 25 miles from M&M. This would leave us within a small area as well as a short period of time in order to drive outbound and then to return inbound to Herron Road.

Batesville is easily within this radius. Both Clarksdale and Grenada are not. Enid Lake (Yalobusha Co.) and Leah's House (in Oakland) are, but Memphis TN is not.

In re-looking at the crime scene images, tire tracks make it apparent that her car was heading eastward toward Courtland when it veered off into the side drive.
Here is a link to the Google Map image of the area...
https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...2!3m1!1s0x8880199c05f4e635:0x12a554e95715c6a3

There are no towns within miles in that direction...
So where could she have been coming from?

Safe house, drug house, gangbanger hangout?
Any info on what or who could live in that direction?

Just throwing this out there as an observation about Herron Road.

• Herron Road is narrow and drivers must use a lot of caution when oncoming cars approach.
  • There is not a lot of traffic on Herron Road (IMO).
  • I did not locate and speed limit signs on Herron Road. Would probably be safe to say 25-30 MPH.
  • Herron Road is not an overly winding road but, there are slight curves from the NE and SW directions from the crime scene.
  • There are no street lights so, the road would have been pretty dark (less the full moon) on that night.
  • Crime scene (2352 Herron Rd., Courtland, MS) is 328 feet above sea-level (34.236663,-89.954157).
  • Approaching the crime scene from NE or SW are both lower elevations:
From NE heading SW: 3.5% grade between 6 Main St., Courtland, MS and 2352 Herron Rd., Courtland, MS​
6 Main St., Courtland, MS is 305 feet above sea-level (34.237561,-89.952290)
2352 Herron Rd., Courtland, MS is 328 feet above sea-level (34.236663,-89.954157)
These locations are 0.12 mi apart (652 feet), and the elevation change is 23 feet​

From SW heading NE: 5.6% grade between 2322 Herron Rd., Courtland, MS and 2352 Herron Rd., Courtland, MS
2322 Herron Rd., Courtland, MS is 308 feet above sea-level (34.236267,-89.955223)
2352 Herron Rd., Courtland, MS is 328 feet above sea-level (34.236663,-89.954157)
These locations are 0.06 mi apart (352 feet), and the elevation change is 20 feet

• Being that both approaches to the crime scene have slight curves in the road and are lower in elevation, it is quite possible that a driver would have less visibility of an on-coming car. Especially if driver(s) were speeding.

Google Map - 2352 Herron Rd., Courtland, MS

Ok so I managed to grab a few minutes before I went out, and got the map updated! :)

Updated Map

Please let me know if I got anything wrong or missed anything off!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back