MS MS - Kyle 12, Cameron 12, & Rachel Anderson, 13, Fulton, 11 April 2000

Itawamba County's MISSING
Jan 27, 2021
SBM

The Anderson Family
After more than two decades of dead ends, red tape, and false leads, the Anderson family fears the worst when it comes to their four missing family members.

When Racine, WI couple Jeff and Lesley Allen (Anderson) split up in 1997, he moved to Rising Sun, IN and she moved to Itawamba County. Anderson had legally adopted Allen’s older children, Chris, Stephanie, and Greg. Together, they had three younger children, Rachel, Cameron, and Kyle.

Old enough to be on his own, Chris did not follow either parent. Stephanie and Greg, both mentally disabled, along with Rachel who was 13-years-old at the time; Cameron, age 11; and Kyle, age 9, made the move to Mississippi with their mother.

In the divorce agreement, the children were to call their father every Saturday. Over time, the calls became less frequent. Anderson was attempting to work out visitation with his children for the summer of 2000 when he received word that Allen and the three younger children had left without any information as to her whereabouts. Allen’s roommate at the time told Anderson she had left with a truck driver, leaving her two mentally handicapped children in his care.

The father’s quest to find his children included flagging their school and medical records, reaching out to government offices and law enforcement across several states.

In a 2003 interview with the Rising Sun Journal Times, Anderson spoke with the reporter about the heartache and difficulties surrounding his search for his children.

“I could never work on their birthdays,” he said in the interview.

After years of dead ends, the ordeal took a toll on Anderson. His family has since taken up the mantle for searching for their missing loved ones.

“We hired a private investigator last year to determine if my mother had any activity on any of her records, credit-wise, jobs, anything,” Chris Anderson said in a phone interview from his Alabama home. “There was nothing. Absolutely nothing on any of them.”

Equally concerning, the children, who would now be in their late twenties and early thirties, have not attempted to make contact with the family through social media or otherwise. The family’s attempts to speak with their older siblings, Greg and Stephanie, who are thought to still reside in the county have been unfruitful.

What was once believed to be a parent abduction now has the family digging deeper. They hope through their newly organized Facebook page, “Missing Anderson Family,” they will have further outreach in getting answers.

“There is still red tape that I must go through to achieve this,” Chris Anderson says on the social media page. “But I am up to the challenge. Please keep sharing it.”

Photo of Leslie Anderson
600f295c8e7c8.image.jpg

FB Page - Missing Anderson Family
Page includes Additional photos

About - Rachel, Cameron and Kyle Anderson along with their mother Lesley Allen Anderson disappeared over 20 years ago from Fulton, Mississippi. They were last seen December 1999 at a property on 757 Scenic Hill Dr.

Hello. I wanted to give viewers a little history on this case as we have thus far. I was adopted along with my brother Greg and Stephanie by my step-dad, Jeff. My mom married Jeff Anderson and had 3 children with him. We all lived in Racine, WI from 1985 until I moved to Indiana in 1997. My mom Lesley moved from WI to Mississippi in 97 or 98 with all of my brothers and sisters. Greg, Stephanie, Rachel, Cameron and Kyle and lived with a roommate in Fulton, MS. Greg and Stephanie are mentally challenged and are on disability. Rachel, Cameron and Kyle were all in school in Fulton and were doing very well. Something happened around the year 1999 into 2000 and my mom, Rachel, Cameron and Kyle went missing They were last seen in April of 2000. Greg and Stephanie are still living at the last known address to this day. There have been several attempts to contact them to make sure they are ok. There have been no return phone calls after leaving detailed messages on machine. I have no idea if they are ok or how they are even doing. The roommate that has them tells them I am an alcoholic and drug user and that I need help to get clean. I was also told never to contact them. What he does not realize is that I am a hard worker, always have been since I was able to work. I do not do drugs, and I may drink 1-2 times a year. I feel he has made Greg and Stephanie afraid of everyone, including family, by lies and deception. There have been several checks on them via child services. The only thing I get is that they are ok. Not 1 investigation has taken place even though a missing persons report was to be filed by the Fulton County Sheriffs department in 2000-2001. Recently we had found out that the missing persons was never even filed by local law enforcement. This is the reason it has never been heard about in the Fulton area. We will not stop until we get answers of my families whereabouts, and to get Greg and Stephanie somewhere safer than where they are at. There is red tape I must go through to achieve this, but I am up to the challenge. Also if anyone knows anything please let us know. Also please keep sharing! As soon as updates come in we will add them to site. Thank you everyone for your support.

FB Page - Missing Anderson Family
Page includes Additional photos

About - Rachel, Cameron and Kyle Anderson along with their mother Lesley Allen Anderson disappeared over 20 years ago from Fulton, Mississippi. They were last seen December 1999 at a property on 757 Scenic Hill Dr.

Hello. I wanted to give viewers a little history on this case as we have thus far. I was adopted along with my brother Greg and Stephanie by my step-dad, Jeff. My mom married Jeff Anderson and had 3 children with him. We all lived in Racine, WI from 1985 until I moved to Indiana in 1997. My mom Lesley moved from WI to Mississippi in 97 or 98 with all of my brothers and sisters. Greg, Stephanie, Rachel, Cameron and Kyle and lived with a roommate in Fulton, MS. Greg and Stephanie are mentally challenged and are on disability. Rachel, Cameron and Kyle were all in school in Fulton and were doing very well. Something happened around the year 1999 into 2000 and my mom, Rachel, Cameron and Kyle went missing They were last seen in April of 2000. Greg and Stephanie are still living at the last known address to this day. There have been several attempts to contact them to make sure they are ok. There have been no return phone calls after leaving detailed messages on machine. I have no idea if they are ok or how they are even doing. The roommate that has them tells them I am an alcoholic and drug user and that I need help to get clean. I was also told never to contact them. What he does not realize is that I am a hard worker, always have been since I was able to work. I do not do drugs, and I may drink 1-2 times a year. I feel he has made Greg and Stephanie afraid of everyone, including family, by lies and deception. There have been several checks on them via child services. The only thing I get is that they are ok. Not 1 investigation has taken place even though a missing persons report was to be filed by the Fulton County Sheriffs department in 2000-2001. Recently we had found out that the missing persons was never even filed by local law enforcement. This is the reason it has never been heard about in the Fulton area. We will not stop until we get answers of my families whereabouts, and to get Greg and Stephanie somewhere safer than where they are at. There is red tape I must go through to achieve this, but I am up to the challenge. Also if anyone knows anything please let us know. Also please keep sharing! As soon as updates come in we will add them to site. Thank you everyone for your support.

I live in a different part of Mississippi, but was shocked that I have never heard of this case. Now that I have listened to a podcast about I can see why. It has not been given the priority it deserves! I was hoping that this case would take off once the smaller podcast put it out. I keep hoping that a bigger one with more visibility will do it. Please contact the guys that did the Culpable podcast on the Christian Andreacchio case. That is another case in the state. I would also contact all of the more popular ones. Some of these people are more like investigators and really know how to rattle cages!

Bumping this case.

This family really needs some exposure and direction on who to turn to for help in finding this missing mother and her three children last seen in Fulton, Mississippi (Itawamba County) around 2000. They are not receiving any help from local authorities. There are new updates on the FB page created by the missing mother's oldest child and her sister. The details of this case are quite maddening.

Missing Anderson Family

Missing Anderson Family

Bumping this case.

This family really needs some exposure and direction on who to turn to for help in finding this missing mother and her three children last seen in Fulton, Mississippi (Itawamba County) around 2000. They are not receiving any help from local authorities. There are new updates on the FB page created by the missing mother's oldest child and her sister. The details of this case are quite maddening.

Missing Anderson Family

Missing Anderson Family

Yes, the case makes me want to bang my head against the wall!

3 children and their mom moved from Racine to Mississippi 22 years ago. Their dad hasn't seen them since

"After months of excuses, the property owner told Jeff that Leslie did not like Mississippi, packed up three of her kids and left with a truck driver. According to Jeff, the property owner said Leslie left her two older kids with him.

Jeff said he never believed Leslie just left with the three younger kids, leaving the two oldest behind."

The family never believed that Leslie abducted three children and abandoned two children. I find it odd that only the two older disabled children were left behind. These two should have/had SS disability income of their own.

Plus any money or valuables the mother (Lesley) had. Her car was found abandoned.
Well, sort of. If I recall the car was found on the roommate's property hidden back way off the main part where anyone would see it. I have seen a photo of the car where it was found on the fb page. I only say this to clarify because I think of an abandoned car being found along a roadside or in a parking lot somewhere. I tend to think of the car as being found "hidden" , not abandoned. The roomate's story about her leaving or leaving with a trucker is hampered by the fact that car has been on HIS property all these years.

Interesting about that crawl space.
I am confused about their Charley project pages listing Rising Sun, Indiana as the investigating agency. This is not a MP case that has had a lot of press statewide here. I am way further south from it and have never heard of it until I saw it here.

I know this is much later, but it appears the father lived in Rising Sun, IN at the time of the disappearance. He reported them missing as they were to call every Saturday so I am guessing he may have called them first to see the steps since that was his home agency.

I know this is much later, but it appears the father lived in Rising Sun, IN at the time of the disappearance. He reported them missing as they were to call every Saturday so I am guessing he may have called them first to see the steps since that was his home agency.

Gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up.

If I remember correctly, he called them after Fulton LE refused to file a missing person report.

What an criminally lax investigation. First of all, the "male friend" is the only source for Lesley and her three kids taking off with a phantom trucker, he was somehow able to gain guardianship of Lesley's two disabled kids, Lesley's car was found concealed on his property, and he's never been checked out?

Forgive me for being presumptuous but this is an open and shut case imo.

What kind of monster murders someone and three innocent children? I'm guessing the kids may have bore witness to Lesley's murder and became loose ends. It was then a case of manipulating the remaining disabled children and cashing in their welfare checks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back