GUILTY MS - Michael, 27, Rebecca, 29, & James Hargon, 4, murdered, Yazoo County, 14 Feb 2004

Earnest Lee Hargon, 46, is the third inmate killed since June in Unit 32,

They should keep Unit 32 fully occupied seems jail house justice is alive and working there.

Wow-I probably shouldn't be so happy to read such an article, but isn't this every victims dream come true?! I say it's time to over-populate Unit 32, just to get things moving quickly!!

Wow. Unit 32 must be hard core. I remember the deaths of Michael, Rebecca and little James Patrick. Now that was a real tragedy, IMO.

Time to transfer Duncan, Couey, and Avila to Unit 32.

Attachments

• happydance.gif
    happydance.gif
    4.8 KB · Views: 133
so this murderer was stabbed thirty times--very nice,now that's the sort of execution these murderers deserve

Don't you just love it??? This b*****d killed that sweet family out of greed and pure meanness....he totally got what he deserved. :woohoo:

It's hard to have sympathy for a man who could do such a thing...and to his own family members!

I guess it's true that prisons are full of people who hate child killers.

And the tragedy didn't end with Michael, Rebecca and James Patrick's deaths. As most of you know, Michael's mother Diana died of cancer before the trial and Michael's sister Jennifer committed suicide about a year ago. She'd lost her entire family and I guess it was too much for her.

And the tragedy didn't end with Michael, Rebecca and James Patrick's deaths. As most of you know, Michael's mother Diana died of cancer before the trial and Michael's sister Jennifer committed suicide about a year ago. She'd lost her entire family and I guess it was too much for her.

And not too long before Michael and his family were killed, Diana's husband (their father) was murdered at the family convenience store..which later became Michael and Rebeccas house..whole family GONE!

And not too long before Michael and his family were killed, Diana's husband (their father) was murdered at the family convenience store..which later became Michael and Rebeccas house..whole family GONE!

I lived in Jxn at the time all that was going on (Michael and Rebecca) and it was all over the news. I was glued to the news.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back