MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is quite possible floridamom, it has happened before, one thing i noted though was they are expecting an amber alert which normally means a vehicle no>

I hope this is one of those warm, fuzzy endings... where we all learn a lesson....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Are their any old wells or water features around? Or old appliances she could have climbed in?

cars, cars, cars, my God please check cars and trunks.

Here I go again.... Sounds hinky to me... (yes,k as usual. :) )
I don't understand how parents don't walk their children inside... was going to the store an emergency?
I pray this beautiful little girl is found safe...soon!

Didn't the sisters notice their little sister was not with the group?

Looks like there was 1 sister outside with Myra.

how old are sisters, anyone know?

Oh, no....

Lots of water around there.... and it was pretty this weekend

The parents are Gregory and Ericka Lewis.

Area looks VERY remote. It could have taken her 30 minutes just to get to a grocery store.

tide, your img won't work for me, what is it, what's oh no....

tide, your img won't work for me, what is it, what's oh no....

Sorry.... I couldn't get it to work. Lots of ponds around this little one's house

If they did a 4 mile search area then I imagine that they have already checked in and around the house and trunks. Prayers for this baby girl's safe return home to her family.

It's so remote that I can't imagine a random person driving by and grabbing her. Just seems unlikely.

surely dad didn't assume she was with mom, and mom assume she was with dad...?

But what with the siblings? I take they were older than Myra, not younger. Haven't they seen her after the mum left?

It's so remote that I can't imagine a random person driving by and grabbing her. Just seems unlikely.

Except Holly Bobo lives in just such a remote place, as do I. We do tend to let our littles play outside alone, as what's the possibility of a random pedophile driving by, right? But it doesn't mean it doesn't happen, and there might not be a crazy living down the street. Can't rule it out, anyway.

If they did a 4 mile search area then I imagine that they have already checked in and around the house and trunks. Prayers for this baby girl's safe return home to her family.

There was a missing kid about 6months to a year ago.... they searched everywhere, and he was right in the trunk all along. I'm sorry I can't remember his name. You'd think they search everywhere, but sometimes they don't!

Not sure if it'll end up meaning anything, but it appears the Lewis family rents the home.

There are a few children/step children, the baby is about 2 months old. She has a sister that looks to be a couple of years older then Myra. IMO.

Oh my goodness missing since yesterday? Why the delay in an amber alert if one is expected? It is currently 77° in Camden and expected to start raining around 8 pm. A winter weather alert has been issued for Oxford tonight, my daughter is in school there, but that is about 2 hours from Camden. I am so frightened for this little girl.

This is confusing. Don't AA's have to involve a car description? How did they think they were going to issue one?
I'm sitting here with my own 2yo. I can't even imagine. :( I hope this little one is found safe. Please...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member