MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, and this is further off-topic, but SHOCKING.

Apparently a "trusted police informant" witnessed the rape and abuse of children. Why is this informant not in jail with the rest of the pedophiles? Was he an "informant" before this happened, and he just basically sat there and watched and then reported it so the case could be prosecuted - kids be damned?

???????

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20090626/ARTICLE/906261044

omg! my heart and soul are bruised just reading that! those poor children. /self edit/ I sometimes debate if I'm allowed to say what I think.... not this time, I'm certain I'd be banned as soon as the mods wake up!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Clarification, extended family seemed confident she would be home soon. Mom and dad have seemed much more hopeless.

Based on that article, my ideas seem way off base. Seems it wasn't a drug charge. My mistake because someone with the mothers exact name has had a drug charge in a neighboring state.

Maybe I should just be quiet.

Yes that couple. This family seems to be spread between MS and LA.

Based on that article, my ideas seem way off base. Seems it wasn't a drug charge. My mistake because someone with the mothers exact name has had a drug charge in a neighboring state.

Maybe I should just be quiet.

No! Don't be quiet! We need your ideas here. We all throw out thoughts and ideas that end up being off base. It's part of the process, IMO. :loveyou:

Of course not only. But mom insists she left her at home. Kids probably insist dad never left. Where could she be???????

I understand the "unavoidable" gun charge. But they went in the house and saw the guns on day one no doubt. Mercy delay?

General information, not from personal experience except that I have had property stolen. Drug dealers take jewelry, electronics, gift cards, food stamps, probably Medicaid (TANF) as I think that is via debit card as well. Anything they can turn into cash or gifts.

General information, not from personal experience except that I have had property stolen. Drug dealers take jewelry, electronics, gift cards, food stamps, probably Medicaid (TANF) as I think that is via debit card as well. Anything they can turn into cash or gifts.

I agree, no dignified drug dealer is going to take a 2 yr old as payment, too much work. They would have taken the ATV or car instead. IMO

reminder: until we get more news we do not allow speculation about the parents other than what is in the msm.

The couple that went missing in LA and they found their van near Atlanta is connected with Myra's family in some way?

Just that the same people apparently personally know both Myra and that couple. Myra has a lot of family in LA. That's why I said probably not.

I do not know if their van was found. I do not know their names. I only saw posters created by their family. It's a wedding photo.

One thing that has not been mentioned. If there is as much as a dead armadillo unburied, there will be 15 buzzards circling within 24 hours.

One thing that has not been mentioned. If there is as much as a dead armadillo unburied, there will be 15 buzzards circling within 24 hours.

I think people are different. As gruesome a topic as this is, human remains don't seem to attract buzzards. How often are remains found a week or so after the person has gone missing, in a field, and the remains have not been disturbed by birds? If buzzards really did gather near human remains, it would be very hard for a person's remains to go undetected in an area where they are searching - and in fact, that happens all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500