MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh! Nothing new. Kinda weird to have questions before

filling in more details:

anything new to report? No. nothing new from yesterday.

any new plans to search Mt. Pilgrim Road? No... we've covered that area. Confident

Believes Myra is still alive and in the area. No evidence to believe otherwise.

Gone from search to investigative one.

and... the feed went out.

No plans to search Mt. Pilgrim Road again at this time.
They believe Myra is still alive; no reason to believe otherwise.
Switching from search mode to investigation mode

Alive because I don't have reason to believe otherwise...he's optimistic. Huh? (The huh is me)

Believes Myra is still alive!!!
Unfortunately, they have no choice but to say that because there is not enough evidence to prove otherwise. I hope he's right, but I doubt it. :(

Does mom have something to do with disappearance? Not going to answer.
Children removed due to dhs

Believe mom had something to do with disappearance? WON'T ANSWER THAT!

The FBI is offering $20,000 reward for info on whereabouts.

ok... back. talking about mom in jail. Not gonna answer whether mom has anything to do with her disappearance.

Children were removed based on DHS investigation, not ours. Check with them.

FBI:

Significant ground and air searches. FBI offering $20K award on Myra's whereabouts. Hope by offering this award that it will help bring Myra home.

Daniel McMulland - SAC (FBI)

Significant ground and air searches
$20,000 reward
We believe someone out there has information

SAC McMulland:

Reward suggests that if someone has information, to please report, no matter how small.

We hope reward will help them to come forward.

No value in speculation; hopefulness drives this investigation to bring Myra home.

The fact that the Sheriff wouldn't answer the question about the Mom being involved or not, says a lot to me. (NOT accusing, just opining)

Ok super sleuthers, what criteria has to be met ,if any, for a crime to go from local, state to FBI ? Is it as simple as local LE reaching out to FBI and asking for help ? Or does FBI have to have some certain elements to get involved?

Thank God it's not bad news. There is HOPE !

$20k is not just for return, but information that could possibly bring Myra home. Someone HAS this information and we hope that this reward will bring this person forward.

No value in speculating. Hopeful that Myra is still alive and that she can be brought back home safely. It doesn't matter how or why Myra has gone missing.... the goal is to bring her home.

SAC McMulland:

Reward says we don't know where she is. It is an investigative tool. It does not state that someone is holding her against her will (in response to reporter's question).

"We will answer the question to where Little Myra is. Thank You."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members