MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #3

I didn't forget about you precious Myra. WHERE ARE YOU? :(

:rose:

:bump:

This news tonight from my local news.
This week a team of psychic detectives filed a report with the Madison County Sheriff's Department, in regards to Myra Lewis.

The group of volunteers, made up of former law enforcement, forensic experts and search team members have collaborated, issuing a report with an exact location of where they believe Myra is, and how she disappeared. Members of the psychic team say they've solved 59 of 300 cases presented to them, since 2002.
http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/26834694/psychics-search-for-myra

WOW I wonder if we will get to see that ? :please: find little Myra !!!!

WOW I wonder if we will get to see that ? :please: find little Myra !!!!

The sheriff has said that it will not be made public, but that he does investigate every lead.

Madison County Sheriff' Randy Tucker says he has received thousands of tips, from the public, and from other psychics.

"We check every one of them," said Sheriff Tucker. "Somebody's going to have to prove to me that actually works. In law enforcement we have to work on facts, but at the same time, it tugs at my heart strings, if I don't go, what if they're right? We've followed every single one and we'll continue to do so."

The findings in the psychics report will not be released to the public.

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/26834694/psychics-search-for-myra

The amazing developments just came through my FaceBook newsfeed. I do hope there will be some details for us soon but mostly that little Myra is not suffering.

Good to know this site exists. http://www.findmegroup.org/

Please let them find her! Ever since the post about the dog, I have just felt so sick over this(even more so). I've wondered if FBI was aware of this dog? I feel she may be close to if not with the baby. After that, I seriously have felt that Myra was somewhere the dog could get to and get back from daily. Maybe dogs could track where the dog went.

Please let them find this sweet baby!

Where is this little blessing ?

I took a long break from WS and when I returned, I prayed she had been found safe. It breaks my heart that this little girl is still not found. She is forever on my mind. I have had a bad feeling since the first minute about this, but will still pray for a miracle.

Where are you Myra?? Praying you will be found safe and praying that someone will lead us to you.
JMO but I feel those closest to Myra know where she is and exactly what happened. How do those responsible live with this?? There needs to be justice for Myra.

Where is MYRA ?
Tks Quill , for the update.

The current case of a missing toddler reminds me very much of Myra's . Prayers go out for them both. :candle: :candle:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back