MS - Need Volunteers from Meridian and surrounding areas of MS. search of Gerry Manly

Thank you so much everyone.

If someone could keep an eye out for any more media coverage and post it here I would appreciate it.

Thanks again, Keep the posts coming. :)

KlaasKIDS to Join in Manley Search
Lauderdale County, Miss.

A national search team will be coming to east central Mississippi to help in the search for a local missing person.
24-year old Gerry Manley of Meridian has been missing since February 2010. He was last known to be in Philadelphia,Miss. Members of the KlaasKIDS Foundation will be here Friday and Saturday, hoping to help find him.
Authorities and volunteers have searched for Manley numerous times over the last few months, but to no avail.

His family says it believes Manley could have been the victim of foul play.
Brad Dennis, director of search operations for the KlaasKIDS Foundation said a search center will be set up at First Baptist Church of Collinsville, 9241 Hwy 19 North.

Individuals who would like to participate in the search may check in between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Friday, June 18, and 8 a.m. to 12 noon Saturday, June 19.

Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older and bring photo identification.
"Dress appropriately for the weather, wear long pants and sturdy, covered toe shoes," said Dennis. "We need people who can do foot searches as well as individuals who are willing to work in the search center."

http://www.wtok.com/news/headlines/96422659.html

Can someone make a facebook and or myspace page for him? I am not talented in that dept at all or I would, but I know we have many here who can do it in their sleep. (I only have Tom as a friend still - 5 yrs later)
Can't Mark get JVM or NG interested? Surly he has their contact info as much as he has been on the shows!
Off to learn more about the case.

Is there film footage of him making the phone call? Geez, I hope he shows up somewhere, alive and well.
I definitely agree with his mother and applaud her for taking action.
Prayers for the family and friends.

Candlelight Vigil for Gerry Manley.​

When: Tonight June 18th 8:00 PM

Where: First Baptist Church of Collinsville located at 9241 Hwy 19N in Collinsville Mississippi

KlaasKIDS to Join in Manley Search
Lauderdale County, Miss.

A national search team will be coming to east central Mississippi to help in the search for a local missing person.
24-year old Gerry Manley of Meridian has been missing since February 2010. He was last known to be in Philadelphia,Miss. Members of the KlaasKIDS Foundation will be here Friday and Saturday, hoping to help find him.
Authorities and volunteers have searched for Manley numerous times over the last few months, but to no avail.

His family says it believes Manley could have been the victim of foul play.
Brad Dennis, director of search operations for the KlaasKIDS Foundation said a search center will be set up at First Baptist Church of Collinsville, 9241 Hwy 19 North.

Individuals who would like to participate in the search may check in between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Friday, June 18, and 8 a.m. to 12 noon Saturday, June 19.

Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older and bring photo identification.
"Dress appropriately for the weather, wear long pants and sturdy, covered toe shoes," said Dennis. "We need people who can do foot searches as well as individuals who are willing to work in the search center."

http://www.wtok.com/news/headlines/96422659.html

Candlelight Vigil for Gerry Manley.​

When: Tonight June 18th 8:00 PM

Where: First Baptist Church of Collinsville located at 9241 Hwy 19N in Collinsville Mississippi

Bringing back to the top.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LyssBear93
Back