MSM Coverage 11/3/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE. PLEASE READ THIS POST BEFORE YOU POST ON THIS THREAD.

This thread was closed earlier tonight because it was getting hostile. I opened it because I assumed we could all play nice together and agree to disagree on certain topics.

Since I re-opened this thread I have had to remove half of the posts.

It's really late. I'm tired so forgive me if it seems I am being harsh.

Please stop with the hostile angry postings. The members here are not your enemy. We all want the same thing and that is to have baby Lisa returned safe and sound.

This will be the final warning. If I get up in the morning and see any more posts that had to be removed the poster will get an automatic time out.

Sorry to be so tough but we seem to be having a failure to communicate here.

Goodnight.

Tricia

I'm exhausted with these cases. #$##$#$ Criminal Defense Attorneys who enter the case and prevent the children from being found. Something needs to be done. In the cases of missing children, these bottom feeders should be stopped. I say no way should the parents be prevented from talking and taking every test requested by LE. I am sick of the games. Get the parents and children in to the precinct and force them to talk. Enough of the game playing and enough with the money being thrown at the parents for pictures, interviews and videos. This carp needs to stop!!

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...and/A-month-later-still-no-sign-of-Lisa-irwin

More than 100 officers rotated into the neighborhood to search nearby woods near the family's house.
n addition, police walked the area, knocking on doors and asking 300 people if they had any information about the missing baby.
Over the next severral weeks, police would search woods, ponds, landfills and any other spot they thought might lead them to Lisa.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...and/A-month-later-still-no-sign-of-Lisa-irwin

More than 100 officers rotated into the neighborhood to search nearby woods near the family's house.
n addition, police walked the area, knocking on doors and asking 300 people if they had any information about the missing baby.
Over the next severral weeks, police would search woods, ponds, landfills and any other spot they thought might lead them to Lisa.

Maybe bad reporting or maybe not. IDK. But statements like this bother me a lot. How could they know 'quickly' that the diapers weren't connected to baby Lisa? Not the right size? What? Have they found the family who stayed there? Do they have a baby? IIRC, the media was in there shortly thereafter and we saw the Luvs baby diaper packaging. Why didn't they take it anyway? Who knows maybe it's connected. I'm really concerned that they have one theory and whatever else is being dismissed.

A Scooby Doo backpack, baby food and men's clothes also were found, according to report on NBC Action News.

Police quickly determined the diapers were not connected to Lisa Irwin.

I didn't sense animosity, but maybe just urgency. From Jeremy's perspective, that would be a good place to start, it seems reasonable SB could have said no I don't have her, but remember she's at ______.

At this moment, Deborah probably appeared to be in a fog.

I was referring to the alleged bitterness felt by SB's husband, not anything that JI might have felt.

Just as many links could be given of all the steps the parents have taken and all the interviews they have submitted to. The fact is that it is LE who has said they are not NOW actively searching for Lisa. As someone else noticed, that seems bizarre and almost unprecedented for a police department. Usually, they at least say they have moved from searching for a live child to searching for a body. If people on WS can think of places to search that have not been, it is odd that police - and I would argue, people in the area - have not searched those places. If I lived there, I would feel obligated to organize and take part in searches until a child or a body was found.

BBM:

Do you have links to this?

Maybe bad reporting or maybe not. IDK. But statements like this bother me a lot. How could they know 'quickly' that the diapers weren't connected to baby Lisa? Not the right size? What? Have they found the family who stayed there? Do they have a baby? IIRC, the media was in there shortly thereafter and we saw the Luvs baby diaper packaging. Why didn't they take it anyway? Who knows maybe it's connected. I'm really concerned that they have one theory and whatever else is being dismissed.

BBM:

I might be misremembering, but I thought that the diapers were not from the right time frame. That they were too old to be connected with this case. I believe we've determined that Lisa was a very large 10 month old, so the size of the diapers might have been the reason. I thought the age of the diapers were the reason though.

morning peeps! there is a new thread for today (I cannot believe it is the 4th of November!)

a month since baby Lisa vanished!

move on over to today's thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads