MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/18/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
So about this "homeless nameless guy". I don't understand why he's still "nameless". The report is that he lived in the house with Dane and MW (isn't that right?). There were 5 adults in that house - MW, Dane, the guy who did the interview with his back to the camera and two others. So it's one of two men who lived at the flop house.

How nameless can he be, really?

POST MOVED. I SEE DEE10 STARTED A THREAD FOR THE "IRWIN ATTORNEY: JERSEY BRAGGED ABOUT KIDNAPPING LISA" STORY.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155082"]Irwin Attorney: ‘Jersey’ Bragged About Kidnapping Lisa Irwin - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

So about this "homeless nameless guy". I don't understand why he's still "nameless". The report is that he lived in the house with Dane and MW (isn't that right?). There were 5 adults in that house - MW, Dane, the guy who did the interview with his back to the camera and two others. So it's one of two men who lived at the flop house.

How nameless can he be, really?

MK says he lived in the flophouse. JP never said that. he never corrected her, but he did say:
We have, uh, it's someone who is part of this transient/homeless group of people. We are now in the process of trying to locate this individual.

FYI
There is an article I just found while viewing thread on SW.
Business & Law
Missing Baby Lisa Irwin:
Psychologist Explains Search Frenzy
11-18-11
6:00A.M EST
I am not tech literate, so I was not able to transfer the direct link to this site.:seeya:

This video has a bit of me speaking my mind while watching the show and recording. I fast forward through the commercials in order to capture the last 2 minutes. I guess we can call this one:

RAW VIDEO: Joe Picerno's Triple Hearsay Claim.
http://www.myspace.com/video/565006...s-triple-hearsay-lisa-sold-11-18-11/108352166

..thanks pattyG!

..the part 'after the break' that wasn't included in the FOX video begins @ 6:50.

..when megynK asked how the family was holding up ?

Picerno—"I spoke with Jeremy this morning, he said that everyday has gotten better, and we’re hopeful, Jeremy wants to go back to work, we’re hopeful that’s going to occur next week and that they can get back 100% to their normal life, as much as they can with, you know, with what’s going on with Lisa".

No. Joe T states he talked to the girl himself.

Thank you for that addition. But earlier in the transcripts JP states:

"The allegations came to us from the mother of an individual who said that her daughter had knowledge that she was with somebody who claims that Jersey made that statement earlier. It happened the night after the vigil."

"The allegations came to us from the mother of an individual who said that her daughter had knowledge that she was with somebody who claims that Jersey made that statement earlier. It happened the night after the vigil."

I actually had to correct that post. I meant Joe P was the one who spoke to the teenager.

I take that to mean the mother of the teen first contacted him, and a follow up interview was done with the teen after DT was contacted.

thank you for that addition. But earlier in the transcripts jp states:

"the allegations came to us from the mother of an individual who said that her daughter had knowledge that she was with somebody who claims that jersey made that statement earlier. It happened the night after the vigil."
mk: Okay, and you've spoken with her?

Jp: I have spoken with her. We did that on tuesday when bs and jt were in kc when we moved the family back into their home.

hth :)

I actually had to correct that post. I meant Joe P was the one who spoke to the teenager.
If you listen to the video, at the beginning, or read the transcript, JP first states the mother of the 17 year old was the first to report this new information to him. After that, JP states he was in contact with the 17 year old, who names an unknown, homeless guy, who spoke to Jersey at the time of a vigil (not at Lisa's vigil), where Jersey apparently says he stole the baby, or sold (that was the first account) Lisa.

Did I miss something? :floorlaugh:

Cluster****

Quadruple hearsay, or in other words total BS!

Lisa's parents and older half brothers primarily had been staying with Bradley's younger brother Phil Netz until Tuesday when they moved back to their home on North Lister Avenue.

"They are doing remarkably well," Picerno said.

He added that he spoke with Irwin Friday morning and that Irwin said "everyday has gotten better." He said Irwin plans to return to his job as an electrician next week and they are working to get "back 100 percent to their normal life."

As far as Lisa's room, the family has made few changes, Picerno said.

"Baby Lisa's room is pretty much as it was before she was taken. Police did not really take that much out of the home," he said.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16077691/picerno-witness-claims-handyman-paid-300-for-kidnapping

What did KCPD have to say about Picerno's interview?

Click here

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16077691/picerno-witness-claims-handyman-paid-300-for-kidnapping

And I love, love websleuths. Ya'll are awesome. I'm addicted to it in the evenings and weekends. But while at work, the MSM thread is the primarily the one I have time to read. And I must say it is difficult when most of the thread is comments and analysis and pages and pages of that rather than links, tweets, transcripts etc. So something to keep in mind pretty please on the MSM threads. Thank you so much and rock on sleuthing!

Well, I suppose we should be grateful that LE is chasing down all these tips/rumors and that the DT is keeping us informed.

:banghead:

He added that he spoke with Irwin Friday morning and that Irwin said "everyday has gotten better." He said Irwin plans to return to his job as an electrician next week and they are working to get "back 100 percent to their normal life."

As far as Lisa's room, the family has made few changes, Picerno said.

"Baby Lisa's room is pretty much as it was before she was taken. Police did not really take that much out of the home," he said.

So they are getting 100% back to normal huh! How is that possible? NEVER ever a mention by anyone of these <modsnip> now about FINDING BABY LISA ..

If you listen to the video, at the beginning, or read the transcript, JP first states the mother of the 17 year old was the first to report this new information to him. After that, JP states he was in contact with the 17 year old, who names an unknown, homeless guy, who spoke to Jersey at the time of a vigil (not at Lisa's vigil), where Jersey apparently says he stole the baby, or sold (that was the first account) Lisa.

Did I miss something? :floorlaugh:

Cluster****

Quadruple hearsay, or in other words total BS!

Yep! Clear as mud! Aren't we glad Joe P cleared this all up for us today?:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blushybomb