Found Deceased MT - Amy Harding-Permann, 34, Great Falls, 26 Jan 2020

All I know is if my husband were missing, no one could keep me from searching, and I’d be giving statements or posting on SM daily to keep people motivated to help me find him.
Has there been any plea to the public from anyone related to Amy? Parents, ex husband, anyone? I find that curious as well.

How are the news stations? Do they go after interviews like this?

Nursing license database

Nursys®

The states she is allowed to practice in are many

Montana is part of the multi-state compact, for reciprocal nursing license recognition. Her Montana Registered Nursing license is good in any of those states automatically. It is my understanding that AHP is a hometown girl in Great Falls. JMO
The statement attached is from the website cited above. It is public information that I have not edited it in any way.

Attachments

• Nursys-QuickConfirm-License-Verification-Report_2020_01_31.pdf
    87.6 KB · Views: 11
Has there been any plea to the public from anyone related to Amy? Parents, ex husband, anyone? I find that curious as well.

How are the news stations? Do they go after interviews like this?

She is very well known locally, and is firmly established in the community. Everyone knows her, or knows someone who knows her. Local readers and viewers don't need background information.........they need to know where to go to volunteer to search for her. In my opinion, the news media are doing a good job, so far. JMO

I’ve read people comment on news stories about other people missing in the area. Tammy Goff has been missing for over a year. In this article it talks about a search and rescue team that combs rivers for drowning victims and vehicles that came in to help search for Tammy. Maybe that’s what the Sheriff was talking about when he said multiple resources from multiple agencies being brought in?

Goff disappearance one year later: ‘This is Tammy’s story’

Tammy’s thread here:

MT - MT - Tamara "Tammy" Goff, 59, & German Shepherd Sadie (found), Great Falls, 12 Jul 2018 *in danger*

I’ve read people comment on news stories about other people missing in the area. Tammy Goff has been missing for over a year. In this article it talks about a search and rescue team that combs rivers for drowning victims and vehicles that came in to help search for Tammy. Maybe that’s what the Sheriff was talking about when he said multiple resources from multiple agencies being brought in?

Goff disappearance one year later: ‘This is Tammy’s story’

Tammy’s thread here:

MT - MT - Tamara "Tammy" Goff, 59, & German Shepherd Sadie (found), Great Falls, 12 Jul 2018 *in danger*

That is interesting. And earlier I posted about Nathaniel Bar Jonah, also from Great Falls. That is why it is so important to drill down on the details, and not have a laser focus on the last person who was with the missing person, because, then, there could be another missing person, and another....

All I know is if my husband were missing, no one could keep me from searching, and I’d be giving statements or posting on SM daily to keep people motivated to help me find him.
You couldn’t keep me from reaching out to the public (unless LE told me to keep my mouth shut for a certain reason)

She is very well known locally, and is firmly established in the community. Everyone knows her, or knows someone who knows her. Local readers and viewers don't need background information.........they need to know where to go to volunteer to search for her. In my opinion, the news media are doing a good job, so far. JMO
The volunteer searches have concluded for now. MOO

Gray identifies Amy's ex-husband in this video.
Thanks for sharing. If anyone cares to watch Gray talks about Amy’s case around the 1:05-1:15 mark. He spoke of how the description of what happened “she assaulted me and ran toward the river!” was interesting, and also pointed out that there’s pretty much no information released on the details of this case - also strange.

My mind will not stop questioning and hoping, wondering about Amy. I have become invested in her story, her life. I wish there was some sort of public evidence, to give us a little hope for her safe return. My heart goes out to all involved in this heartbreaking situation.

Thanks for sharing. If anyone cares to watch Gray talks about Amy’s case around the 1:05-1:15 mark. He spoke of how the description of what happened “she assaulted me and ran toward the river!” was interesting, and also pointed out that there’s pretty much no information released on the details of this case - also strange.
I also noted in the wedding announcement with the ex husband, there was no mention of Amy's father, just her Mom. Little details ...

So her boyfriend states, she had assaulted him and ran towards the river.o_O

MOO: I wonder if this assault statement is to explain defense wounds on his body......now that Amy cannot answer.
Guess we may find out, if Amy is located, where further wounds are on her body.
MOO.

I'm surprised the people here willing to give the MD the benefit of the doubt. To me it's by far the most logical scenario that he did something to her and then called 911...way way after the scene was cleaned up. Just cause he is a brain surgeon doesn't mean he can't make bad choices and do something crazy. I've met neurosurgeons that have quite the god complex so I could see where he could think if he blamed her for something his status as a surgeon would be trusted. I dont believe his story for a millisecond but that's just my opinion. She grew up in the Falls she knows how cold it is there this time of year. She isn't going out roaming around in a shirt and yoga pants without her phone or anything give me a F'ing break!!

I'm surprised the people here willing to give the MD the benefit of the doubt. To me it's by far the most logical scenario that he did something to her and then called 911...way way after the scene was cleaned up. Just cause he is a brain surgeon doesn't mean he can't make bad choices and do something crazy. I've met neurosurgeons that have quite the god complex so I could see where he could think if he blamed her for something his status as a surgeon would be trusted. I dont believe his story for a millisecond but that's just my opinion. She grew up in the Falls she knows how cold it is there this time of year. She isn't going out roaming around in a shirt and yoga pants without her phone or anything give me a F'ing break!!

She did not grow up in Montana. AND you know nothing about Dr.VanGilder. You have convicted him without looking at all the facts. Every case is not that easy. You have your right to believe what you want. BUT you obviously know nothing about the case. So you are friends with many brain surgeons? Do tell!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lola21
Back