MT - Darby Hodges, 1, found dead; sister Kiera Pulaski, 4, dies later in MO, 2010

A couple of reports from back in 2011...

Sep 10, 2011

Flathead children's death cases turned over to FBI

http://www.kaj18.com/news/flathead-children-s-death-cases-turned-over-to-fbi/

Nov 4, 2011

Investigation into deaths of Flathead children continues

Meanwhile, the mother of Kiera and Darby currently faces up to 10 years in prison on a Flathead County felony charge of writing a bad check.

http://www.kaj18.com/news/investigation-into-deaths-of-flathead-children-continues/

I don't believe the mother or her boyfriend...there will be an arrest, or two..

What has freaking taken so long!!!!!

I just can not believe that this has not been investigated and torn apart. Someone hurt these babies. Someone needs to be punished.

What has freaking taken so long!!!!!

I just can not believe that this has not been investigated and torn apart. Someone hurt these babies. Someone needs to be punished.

It's downright infuriating isn't it? These poor kids have been abused in life and after death. (Metaphorically speaking of course).

I wonder what IS taking so long. I would swear that they had friends in high places if 1) they didn't come across as such low lives and 2) it was two different places, meaning they'd need help in 2 different jurisdictions. I am right about that, right? It isn't the same PD handing both cases?

I didn't get to see Dr. Phil but am reading every article and post that I can find on the web to educate myself about this terrible situation.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Isn't it also bizarre that until this show, none of us had heard about this?

That tells me it hasn't been publicized AT ALL, which is also unusual. Normally the members here are right on things like this, but if the story isn't publicized, we don't. For 2 children to die like this....and the story kept so quiet.

I know it's common for kids to get bumps and bruises, but the little girl has one heck of a shiner in a couple of those pics. And it pre-dates Cody.

That in itself does not concern me. Kids are rough and fall and play and get hurt. What bothers me is that she is dead now. I know that she was with cody when the kids died. That So to me Julia plus cody together is the issue.

That in itself does not concern me. Kids are rough and fall and play and get hurt. What bothers me is that she is dead now. I know that she was with cody when the kids died. That So to me Julia plus cody together is the issue.

Oh, I completely agree he was involved, just postulating that Julia may or may not have also been a willing participant in some kind of physical abuse.

Oh, I completely agree he was involved, just postulating that Julia may or may not have also been a willing participant in some kind of physical abuse.

I watched yesterday. I wanted to believe she was innocent. But I don't think so. I just don't think you lose two children in 3 months and not questions everything and everyone.

I don't believe her. I do think she is easily swayed by Codey but I think she has to know more or participated in some kind of cover up.

I'm not sure if she is a weak observer or a cunning, manipulative partaker in the violence. Everything I've read, all the clips from the Dr. Phil show that I tracked down, I just think she's manipulative and knew no one would believe all of these were just accidents (falling in bathroom). So IMO she took on the weak looking woman role so she looks innocent. (Even though IMO she still doesn't look innocent)

I'd like to know who Cameron is living with? Is that Julia's eldest child?

From what I can tell he lives with his biological father. I wonder if Julia has any contact with him.

I'm pretty sure Codey has a child from a previous relationship also.

I wonder why the biological father for Kiera was not mentioned. If he is alive, surely he would want answers as well.

Meaning......... what?
Anyone?

Apologizing in advance for being dense.

Just wondering if there is more out there with reversed names or if it is her or was posted as hers..

The name stuff bothers me only because it goes to authenticity and ownership for me.

From what I can tell he lives with his biological father. I wonder if Julia has any contact with him.

I'm pretty sure Codey has a child from a previous relationship also.

I saw on Facebook (and I'm only paraphrasing here I think that's OK?) that he does live with his bio father. That she hasn't had contact in a few years and the son is ashamed and does not want people to know she is his mother. I feel so sorry for anyone affected by this evil couple.

I wonder why the biological father for Kiera was not mentioned. If he is alive, surely he would want answers as well.

I never know what I am allowed to link or not, so mods please remove if necessary. Here is Kiera's Find A Grave page. Notice at the end it includes a footnote about her step-dad and her bio dad.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/f...=all&GSdyrel=all&GSob=n&GRid=59593968&df=all&

But, her bio dad does acknowledge her and has pics with her before any of this took place.

I'm watching Dr. Phil right now. Just WOW! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I believe, without a doubt, that both of these two babies were murdered.

Darby had 2 ribs that were broken and were already beginning to heal - at the time of his autopsy.

According to Dr. Wecht, the injuries to Kiera were caused just hours prior to her death, not 4-5 days as the grandma (actually Codey's mom) tried to state.

If we went off of Dr. Wecht's medical opinion, Kiera died of blunt force trauma to the head.

There are far more questions than there are answers, at this point.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01
Back