UNSOLVED MT - Gallatin Co., Human Remains in Yellowstone Nat'l Park, Mar'16

Yes. Quite likely, I would think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you seen the winter program thing for kids? They have like ice skating, snow shoeing and even snowmobiling for the kids, I think its age 5 and up and all free during certain weekends during the winter. I havent checked on it this winter but it really seemed like a great program and has great reviews. If you have kids or grandkids or know someone that does I would recommend it. Of course I love Yellowstone. Besides the xanterra employee in Yellowstone I had only known of this man who had been missing in Yellowstone and not found. But it was from 2009 so wouldnt be him http://billingsgazette.com/news/sta...cle_65393970-d092-11df-9bd5-001cc4c002e0.html

This Doe doesn't seem to have a NamUs profile. Has anyone seen anything about them?

I couldn't find any update to this case, but friends in Montana tell me they think there was an idenfication.

I'm going through obituaries looking to see if somebody mentioned it there...but I'm not expecting to find anything.

I've looked for this and haven't found anything current in news.

On a happy note on topic Bozeman is incredible & everyone should try to visit there once in a lifetime.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back