MT MT - Jamee Grossman, 25, Lockwood, 16 March 2012

The main reason I think Jamee might be gone is: WHY would the boyfriend say that he was at a convenience store with her...when he wasn't? What benefit would that give him to lie? If she did leave he would have no reason to make up some story. JMO

So I guess I am not sure why LE seems to be implying that she is still alive.

What kind of family lets a daughter who lives in the same city go missing for FOUR MONTHS without realizing she's gone? I'm not too thrilled by it. Seems Jamee had very few who gave a s... about her. This is too sad.

:(

From what I read, Jamee began distancing herself from her family when she started dating her boyfriend.

Leslie Taft, Grossman’s mother, said her daughter was doing well and had enrolled in college, but then became distant about two years ago after Grossman began dating a man who didn’t like her being around her family.
“She had the world by the tail,” Taft said. “She was a great mom, a great person. Then she quit school and slowly but surely faded into the background. She started to lose everything.”

eta
not clear on whether the bf mentioned above is the current bf or the one referred to as the ex-bf

as noted above, when her mom calls the boyfriend, she calls him Frank
video

Im so confused...

:waitasec:

Where are you Jamee?

What kind of family lets a daughter who lives in the same city go missing for FOUR MONTHS without realizing she's gone? I'm not too thrilled by it. Seems Jamee had very few who gave a s... about her. This is too sad.

:(

I hear what you're saying, that was my initial impression as well.

But in reading between the lines, it seems that Jamee may have been involved with drugs and people of that lifestyle. If your adult child rejects you, refuses to communicate or be a part of your life. There's little a family can do in some cases. This may be one of them, MOO.

Family, Friends Distribute Flyers of Missing Woman

Friends and family of a missing Billings woman met in Lockwood Thursday morning in an effort find any clues to her whereabouts.

[snip]

"I did finally get to talk to the detectives this morning. I can't go into any details, but I feel a lot better about the situation," said Jamee's mom, Leslie Taft. "Just doing what I'm doing. Just keep her story alive every day until she's found."

More: http://www.kulr8.com/news/local/Fam...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Interesting comment from someone at link. I wonder exactly what that person is alluding to. Just drugs?

http://billingsgazette.com/news/loc...cle_365483db-6ad6-573c-835e-14ac8af4d9f5.html

sounds like more than drugs to me, I got the gist of sex?! But that could be an assumption also.

I am 28, all my friends have kids and we like to drink. So, in order to NOT get a dui and disappoint our friends/family....we stay the night where we drink. We all take turns using our houses, it's the norm for the young. We do not have as much freedom as our parents did to go out and let loose...we have to be smarter. Also, Nothing dirty ever goes on, it's simply, sleeping it off.

This is also the norm for drug addicts as well IMO

I am more worried about some random person coming up and stating that she is dead....and to more than one person...very bizarre to me.

It`s undoubtedly concerning...and what seems like an almost constant train of thought (noted) makes it evenmoreso - imho.

c r e e p y

and then check out his...same day someone asked him if he's going to work for the carnival again. Everything on the whole page is CREEPY!!!

Friends claimed to have last seen the woman at a party with her boyfriend around March 17th, but her mother says that police couldn't confirm this.

That quote is from gather : http://*****************/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981484019

too much of a coincidence?!!?

That link is from a site not allowed here, Gather is not a trusted source for news. I don't think there is any doubt they were at the party. At one of my links above, a woman who brought Jamee's belongings to her Mom, states; Jamee and her boyfriend left the party at around 2:00 AM.

I deleted the post. I should have known better, it's a blog lol Thanks!!!

I hear what you're saying, that was my initial impression as well.

But in reading between the lines, it seems that Jamee may have been involved with drugs and people of that lifestyle. If your adult child rejects you, refuses to communicate or be a part of your life. There's little a family can do in some cases. This may be one of them, MOO.

Let's hope it is the case she has just decided to take time out.

I'm an adult who has taken the extreme step of walking away from my family. It was a very hard decision but my families toxicity caused me too much grief to carry on.

I deleted the post. I should have known better, it's a blog lol Thanks!!!

No worries.

Thank you for sharing another view on why responsible adults would have a sleepover, makes sense. Back in the day, we always took a DD with us
icon12.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back