MT - James Many White Horses, 2, found dead in car trunk, Great Falls, 21 July 2008

Thank you for this post. I was just wondering last night if there was any news on this case. I was curious how it compared to Casey with the child in the trunk.
This is interesting.
On the Caylee Forum someone had posted the question whether that case would have gained the notoriety nationwide if Casey wasnt a beautiful woman.
I replied no that if had been someone in a rural area away from the media centers it would be no less of a tragedy but it might rate a line in 'Crime in the News'.
I rest my case.

This is interesting.
On the Caylee Forum someone had posted the question whether that case would have gained the notoriety nationwide if Casey wasnt a beautiful woman.
I replied no that if had been someone in a rural area away from the media centers it would be no less of a tragedy but it might rate a line in 'Crime in the News'.
I rest my case.

Casey a beautiful woman????????????? That person must be blind :rolleyes:

I have to agree, Bobbi. She is not one bit pretty to me, not even cute. She has a very bony face and her mouth and teeth are way too large.

Now Caylee was beautiful but not Casey. Maybe she resented Caylee's beauty.

imoo

This is interesting.
I rest my case.

pretty sad circumstances. :( but this mother isn't trying to spin a tale of lies like Casey, nor are her parents trying to cover for her as are the Anthony's. to me, those are the reasons that the Caylee case gets so much coverage.

I have to agree, Bobbi. She is not one bit pretty to me, not even cute. She has a very bony face and her mouth and teeth are way too large.

Now Caylee was beautiful but not Casey. Maybe she resented Caylee's beauty.

imoo

Caylee was a little doll. I wouldn't be surprised if Casey wasn't jealous of Caylee and how cute she was plus the attention that she must have gotten everywhere they went. Now most mothers would just beam at the remarks but I doubt if Casey did. I think she was jealous of Caylee all the way around. Jealous of the attention that the grandparents gave her and the great grandparents gave her and probably even of Lee.

I think Casey is just down right homely. She did improve with blond hair when she was with the one guy that she was engaged to but now she is really pitiful looking. She thinks that she is one beautiful sexy hot mama though :eek:

This is interesting.
I rest my case.

The whole Anthony family helped the media circus all along, not to mention all the doc dumps available with information on the case.

Ugh lol i have to agree with you, Bobbisangel

I don't think Casey is beautiful in any way... Whitney Houston was beautiful back before she married BB. Janet Jackson is beautiful. Christina Aguleira (spelling?) is beautiful. But Casey? Not seeing it.

Updates:

http://www.greatfallstribune.com/article/20090124/NEWS01/901240301/1002

24 JAN 09

"A defense attorney for Summer Many White Horses has asked a judge to move her murder trial out of Great Falls. Larry LaFountain filed a motion in Cascade County District Court earlier this month requesting a change of venue for the trial.

Many White Horses, 31, is accused of killing her 2-year-old son, James Many White Horses, and hiding the body in the trunk of her car. Police found the boy's badly decomposed remains in the trunk Sept. 5.

In the motion, LaFountain said news reports "have created an atmosphere of hostility and conviction against Ms. Many White Horses, which clearly threatens her constitutional right to a fair and impartial jury."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.kpax.com/Global/story.asp?S=9765749

"Associated Press - January 31, 2009 2:44 PM ET

GREAT FALLS, Mont. (AP) - An autopsy of the Great Falls toddler found dead in the trunk of his mother's car last year has failed to reveal the cause of death.

Summer ManyWhiteHorses, 31, has pleaded not guilty to deliberate homicide and evidence tampering in the death of her son James, whose body was found Sept. 5 in the trunk of a car.

Investigators believe it remained in the trunk throughout the summer while ManyWhiteHorses drove around the state with her 11-year-old daughter.

The autopsy found several signs of skeletal injuries, including a jaw fracture, but could not say for certain what caused the boy's death"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.greatfallstribune.com/article/20090131/NEWS01/901310301

"By ZACHARY FRANZ • Tribune Staff Writer • January 31, 2009

Larry LaFountain, who is defending Many White Horses, filed a motion asking Judge Julie Macek to keep the defendant's Sept. 5 interview with police out of the trial.

The interview led police to the body of 2-year-old James Many White Horses, Summer Many White Horse's son, and prompted them to arrest her on a charge of deliberate homicide, according to court documents.

When the interview was conducted, LaFountain was representing Many White Horses in a separate, civil court matter regarding the care of her children at the time. That matter, which arose the month before James was found, was, in part, to determine the boy's whereabouts.

LaFountain argued that because he was already representing Many White Horses, he should have been notified before police questioned her.

Macek ruled that LaFountain did not have to be present for Many White Horses' interview with police because she had not been charged with a crime at that time, and LaFountain's representation was for a different case."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This last quote concerns me in that it might set up an appeal later on down the road.

http://www.bnd.com/breaking_news/story/805659.html

Sunday, Jun. 14, 2009

Woman who hid body of son in car trunk for 2 months pleads guilty

...ManyWhiteHorses appeared before a judge in Great Falls on Friday, three days before her trial was scheduled to start. The 31-year-old woman could be punished with up to 100 years in prison when she is sentenced next month in Cascade County District Court...

...Autopsy records for the boy showed a fracture to the head and other injuries. Cascade County Attorney John Parker said that by combining medical evidence with witness testimony, he was prepared to prove the boy suffered from severe child abuse and neglect.

"We have evidence that during his two years of life he was beaten probably more than 100 times," Parker said...

thanks for the updates Kat! Wow, somone finally does the right thing and pleads guilty.. We have to give her that!

There won't be a trial now Paintr from what I've read, when she plead guilty doesn't it go to sentencing?

Did you see a later news article? From the one posted above it says she pleaded not guilty.

'ManyWhiteHorses, 31, has pleaded not guilty to deliberate homicide and evidence tampering in the death of her son James, whose body was found Sept. 5 in the trunk of a car. Investigators believe it remained in the trunk throughout the summer while ManyWhiteHorses drove around the state with her 11-year-old daughter.'

Now I am confused. LOL!

Me TOO! LOL I'm confuzzled by two reports now of different pleas...Sigh.

The article at the link posted by MTNative is dated Jan 24, 2009.

So I think the most recent article stating she pled guilty is correct?

The article at the link posted by MTNative is dated Jan 24, 2009.

So I think the most recent article stating she pled guilty is correct?

Thank you kindly for clearing that up.Kat. You're a peach! :blowkiss:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=8314662

Bumping an old case, she got 55 years.

http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we...page=10&p_sort=YMD_date:D&s_trackval=GooglePM
Old article, but is shows the mother's history, even back to her teen days. I can't believe her other child made it to the age of 11.

Article on the further charges relating to her continuing to cash the checks.
http://billingsgazette.com/news/sta...cle_243b0496-adbe-11de-bfaa-001cc4c03286.html
http://billingsgazette.com/news/sta...cle_2e2423c0-f409-11de-9567-001cc4c002e0.html
She later got a lousy nine months federal time for that.

why does a child molester get 99 but a child killer 55?
they should both get the chair/needle/chamber/noose imo

and why didnt the cops think to get a warrent for her car for 3 and a half months?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back