MT MT - Jason Reynolds, 17, Billings, 1 Jun 1993

I added Reynolds to Namus 08/01, but I never got an email saying he was excluded from Doe. Damn it, not the first time that happens.

I thought Jason Reynolds birth mom was still waiting to hear-after they posted the original rule out in Septembet? that they did a second round of dna testing because of something or a problem with the first results?

Bumping this-I am hoping marysawol will share more info if it is available?

There's no news to my knowledge. Sorry =(

Tomorrow marks 18 years since our guy was in the accident. I've only been trying to identify him for the past seven. I know for many of you, it's been longer. It's hard to imagine that his guy has no family to claim him yet. =(

I did get an update from NAMUS on our guys profile. Not sure what it all means, was hoping someone could answer please?

It says: mtDNA from tissue block entered into Ca Missing Persons DNA Database and National Unidentified Persons DNA Index

and this:

male 14-locus partial STR DNA profile obtained from tissue block. Profile entered into California Missing Persons DNA database and the National Unidentified Persons DNA index

My question is, why was it entered into CA Missing Person's DNA database on top of NAMUS? I don't even want to second guess what it could mean.

The DNA part of Jason Doe's NAMUS profile has more information than I've ever seen on NAMUS. https://identifyus.org/cases/6095

To Jason Doe, none of us are giving up on you Buddy!

Jason has a different LSA date at NamUs AND a different NamUs # than was posted in this thread five years ago.
Status Missing
First name Jason
Middle name Donald
Last name Reynolds
Nickname/Alias
NCMEC number 1200612
Date last seen May 01, 1993 00:00
Date entered 08/01/2012
Age last seen 17 to 17 years old
Age now 39 years old
Race White
Ethnicity
Sex Male
Height (inches) 68.0
Weight (pounds) 120.0
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/16955

He's been missing for going on 22 years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back