Identified! MT - Missoula Co, 'Chryssie Crystal Creek' AsianFem 3UFMT, 20-35, Sep'85 Janet Lee Lucas

I’ve gotta say, nothing really checked out (physically) from an ethnicity checkpoint... but I do see a resemblance in facial features/structure. I know it doesn’t matter now, but I’m always curious about post-identifications.

View attachment 296780

ETA: Actually, Lois got it REALLY right. I’m amazed.

JMHO....I don't see what you're seeing. I don't think any of them (the reconstructions) really captured her face. But, I understand the complexities and difficulties of trying to get it "right".

Strange that the Missoula Sheriff apparently doesn't seem to have any e-mail account to submit tips about her (or any other tip e-mail account, for that matter). Now that her face is in the media all over the world, one would expect information to come in.

Strange that the Missoula Sheriff apparently doesn't seem to have any e-mail account to submit tips about her (or any other tip e-mail account, for that matter). Now that her face is in the media all over the world, one would expect information to come in.
Surprisingly many agencies and offices are only accessible through telephone (and barely that). Some even offer a fax machine number rather than an email adress, for crying out loud..! :rolleyes:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, People Magazine also published an article about the recent identification of Janet Lucas.
'What Happened to Janet Lucas?' Wash. Woman Found Dead in 1985 Is ID'd — But Who Killed Her?

I have come across this article quite by accident, but I believe I have someone they need to look into regarding this case. The man is now deceased, but he definitely had connections to Spokane, WA and he worked in Missoula, Montana while I was with him. The picture they have shown of Janet has a striking resemblance to me. This man grew up in Benton City, WA. He was extremely volatile and cruel, most definitely dangerous; most notably towards women. I have the Missoula County Sheriffs Department's telephone number and I am going to call them. I feel there was some "divine intervention" on how Janet Lee Lucas came to my attention. This man was truly evil.

I have come across this article quite by accident, but I believe I have someone they need to look into regarding this case. The man is now deceased, but he definitely had connections to Spokane, WA and he worked in Missoula, Montana while I was with him. The picture they have shown of Janet has a striking resemblance to me. This man grew up in Benton City, WA. He was extremely volatile and cruel, most definitely dangerous; most notably towards women. I have the Missoula County Sheriffs Department's telephone number and I am going to call them. I feel there was some "divine intervention" on how Janet Lee Lucas came to my attention. This man was truly evil.

I am very sorry for what you experienced. I hope you have had good support since.

I am new to Webslueths. I better read up on the rules. I would like to name this man because I am sure he has killed before. I joined Webslueths to investigate unsolved murders, but to specifically to see if he had other victims besides me that weren't lucky enough to survive.

I don't believe that Janet was killed by Nance. It's seems to easy to pin this murder on a convicted serial killer (Nance).

I don't see any resemblance to either Asian nor African-American decent in any of the pictures I've seen of Janet. The reconstruction just missed the mark on this one. I am amazed however at how they can recreate/reconstruct an image out of skeletal remains.

Interesting....I too grew up in Washington State and have seven brothers and sisters. I have lived in California since 1988......just saying. Every time "said man" beat me, he ran off to Spokane, WA. Janet had ties to Spokane. The picture I have of myself and "said Man" (that I mentioned before that I look very similar to Janet) was taken in Spokane, Washington.....intriguing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back