MT MT - Zachary Ramsay, 10, Great Falls, 6 Feb 1996

Oh MsRusty, David Paul Brown was a cold blooded child murderer. He was put away in that Bridgewater Treatment Center and was let out and killed and molested again. He named himself Nathaniel Bar-Jonah the lousey . God rest the souls of the children he murdered. He was made to only move with his mother to Montana from Massachuestets and that was it. He never spoke about the list LE found that they believe was the names of children he murdered.

Wow Filly, I had never heard of this case but how sickening. I am glad he is dead it just sad he was allowed to murder so many children before finally being locked up for good. I really feel sorry for the mother who still believes her 10 year old son is alive somewhere. I know it would be hard to come to terms with but I would rather know my child was dead then being tortured by some monster like Kenneth Parnell.

He definitely was one scary creature. I first heard of him many years ago. I thought that he was too bad to be true - but he was!!!!!

Happy 25th birthday Zach.

Never forgotten.

Zachary-Ramsay%281%29200.jpg

Father of Bar-Jonah's alleged victim seeks closure

The father of a Great Falls child who disappeared 15 years ago plans to ask that a judge on Wednesday declare the boy dead so the family can have closure.

[snip]

"I think, after the passage of so many years, that logic would dictate that he's no longer alive," said attorney Ken Olson, who is representing Franz Ramsay. "His father is convinced that he is deceased."

[snip]

Investigators unearthed 21 human bone fragments in Bar-Jonah's garage they believed were the remains of Zach Ramsay, but the bones appeared to have been cut or smashed and boiled, damaging the DNA. Tests proved they belonged to an adolescent.

More: http://billingsgazette.com/news/sta...e0-a407-001cc4c002e0.html?oCampaign=hottopics

Zachary Ramsay declared "legally deceased" in Great Falls courtroom

February 6th, 1995 - the date Zachary Ramsay disappeared while walking to school in Great Falls.

Nearly 15 years later there's no evidence that Zachary Ramsay is still alive, but also no physical evidence proving he's dead.

On Wednesday, part of the debate was put to rest at the request of Zachary's father, as Judge Kenneth Neill ruled that for legal purposes, Zachary Ramsay is deceased.

Much More: http://www.kxlh.com/news/zachary-ramsay-declared-legally-deceased-in-great-falls-courtroom/

I came to make sure a thread for Zachary Ramsay was on WS. It is. Thanks.

This morning I only saw the last few minutes of the show Killer Trials on ID where they tried Nathaniel Bar-Jonah for kidnapping and assault, but he was also the suspected killer of Zachary Ramsay. What little I did see said they found bones, but determined they belonged to another unidentified child. Did they have DNA then?

I wonder if Bar-Jonah should be added to the serial killers thread?

NCMC814455e1.jpg

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/814455
Zachary's photo is shown age-progressed to 25 years. He was last seen leaving his residence for school at approximately 7:30 a.m. on February 6, 1996. He did not arrive at school and has not been seen or heard from since. Zachary is biracial. He is Black and White. He has a scar between his eyebrows and on his arm. He has blotchy skin and dimples.

I have been interested in this case for a long time. I have read various articles about it, and the better part of three books. The first book I read was Eyes of a Pedophile, by Dr. Betty Kuffel. She presented some interesting facts. Apparently a Great Falls woman found a piece of plastic sheeting near the Missouri river. The sheeting was covered in compressed letters, begging for forgiveness for "doing it again". It was also covered with coarse black hair. The woman's dog later brought home a pelvic bone, but, thinking the bone was from an animal, the woman threw it away. Although she gave the plastic sheeting to the Cascade County Police Department, Great Falls police were not notified, and when the woman finally did speak to Det. John Cameron, the evidence had been destroyed.

The other two books I have read on this subject are from John Espy's series Eat The Evidence. The contents of the first book are very disturbing. Espy apparently spoke with a woman named Sherri, who lived with Bar-Jonah for a brief time. Because she claimed to be a psychic and to have visions, prosecutors did not use her as a witness, thinking the jury would not take her story seriously. Sherri claims that Bar-Jonah told her a story about Zach Ramsay, how a 'policeman' got angry at him, kidnapped him, drove him to Holter Lake, and raped and murdered him.

I think Sherri's story is very interesting. Bar-Jonah supposedly told her that he killed Zach in a cabin that one of his friends owned at Holter Lake. Sherri also claims Bar-Jonah told her that he threw parts of Zach's body, as well as the saw he used to dismember him, into Holter Lake. If Bar-Jonah's 'church friend' could be identified, perhaps physical evidence still exists in the cabin. Sherri claims that when Bar-Jonah dragged Zach (bound to a piece of plywood) across the floor, it left a noticeable mark.

24 years. :( Where are you, Zachary?

Zachary Ramsay
NCMC814455c1.jpg

• Missing Since Feb 6, 1996
  • Missing From Great Falls, MT
  • DOB Dec 18, 1985
  • Age Now 34
  • Sex Male
  • Race Biracial
  • Hair Color Brown
  • Eye Color Brown
  • Height 4'0"
  • Weight 100 lbs
Age Progressed
NCMC814455e1.jpg

Zachary's photo is shown age-progressed to 30 years. He was last seen leaving his residence for school at approximately 7:30 a.m. on February 6, 1996. He did not arrive at school and has not been seen or heard from since. Zachary is biracial. He is Black and White. He has a scar between his eyebrows and on his arm. He has blotchy skin and dimples.

Have you seen this child?

JAN 25, 2021
Montana Murder Mysteries: Nathaniel Bar-Jonah Part Two | ABC Fox Bozeman | montanarightnow.com
[...]

But by far the most disturbing item uncovered in this first search of Bar-Jonah's apartment – was what appeared to be a victim list that Bar-Jonah had written in his own handwriting. Montana Supreme Court documents say the list had hundreds of names, including the names of his known victims back in Massachusetts and the names of "quite a few local children."

There was a specific name on the list that caught detectives' eyes, Zachary Ramsay. Zachary had gone missing three years earlier on his walk to school.

In part two of this series, we break down the evidence found inside Bar-Jonah's home over the course of several search warrants and why law enforcement believes that more than one child might have fallen victim to Bar-Jonah's cannibalistic fantasies.

[...]

Linked in the article: Nathaniel Bar-Jonah, Montana's Suspected Cannibal Child Killer Part 2 (spreaker.com)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back